This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Jerry Newman Contracting is an amazing company to deal with."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Very professional company! They responded within an hour of me leaving a voicemail, and Sam was here in 3 days to look at the problem. Someone showed up the next day and did a very thorough job repairing the flashing boots around the plumbing vents. We will see during the next rain if there are any more leaks in the ceiling. But as of now, we are very pleased with the follow-up to our phone call, and the professionalism of the work."
"Great company! Jerry Newman Roofing was extremely professional and courteous. They did an excellent job repairing my flat roof. These guys are amazing! Please consider them for whatever your roofing job is. I'm recommending them to all my friends."
"They did a fantastic job, and pricing was very competitive! Highly recommend!"
- "Very professional company! They responded within an hour of me leaving a voicemail, and Sam was here in 3 days to look at the problem. Someone showed up the next day and did a very thorough job repairing the flashing boots around the plumbing vents. We will see during the next rain if there are any more leaks in the ceiling. But as of now, we are very pleased with the follow-up to our phone call, and the professionalism of the work."
- "Great company! Jerry Newman Roofing was extremely professional and courteous. They did an excellent job repairing my flat roof. These guys are amazing! Please consider them for whatever your roofing job is. I'm recommending them to all my friends."
- "They did a fantastic job, and pricing was very competitive! Highly recommend!"
- "The entire siding repair job, from estimate to completion and cleanup, was handled in a personable and professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
- "What a wonderful company to work with from start to finish! Sam Grana is such a great face for this company because he understands customer service, listening and being helpful. Also, when Steve was here working, he got stung by a wasp on his eyelid. Most people would have gone home, but he stayed to finish the job. Now that is commitment. Great job all around!"
- "We have used Jerry Newman Roofing twice, and we'll continue to use them because of their amazing products, commitment to service, and most importantly, their honesty! A few years ago, we had a small leak coming through our ceiling. I called one company, and they wanted to tear a whole section of our roof off. I got a second opinion from Jerry Newman Roofing, and the technician said that he might need to peel back the roof at some point in time, but that he'd like to try a simpler and cheaper solution first. He thought that maybe there was a leak in the PVC exhaust on the roof so that when it would rain, it would come through just a bit at the bend. He installed a cap on the top of the pipe for around $80, and my problem has been fixed for over 2 years and going. He could have torn off part of the roof and made a lot of money, but he didn't. He was honest and full of integrity and ingenuity as well. Last year, we decided to get gutter guards. We got quotes from 3 companies. One company was terribly dishonest, and they kept lowering the price by the thousands of dollars if I made my decision RIGHT NOW. Another company was fine, but I didn't care for their explanations. Something seemed to be not quite right. Because of our wonderful experience with Jerry Newman Roofing, we got a quote from them. They were upfront with all of the costs, offered a quote in a timely manner, and completed the work exactly as we discussed. We were completely satisfied with the workmanship, and I'm happy to say I haven't climbed onto my roof for a year now. I'm so thankful we found Jerry Newman Roofing, and we'll continue to use them due to their professionalism, quality of work, and integrity."
- "Sam responded quickly to our problem of a wind-lifted shingle. Repair was done well, with no hassle. And they did an inspection of the roof to make sure there were no other issues. Will definitely recommend and use them again, if needed."
- "I had a small repair job needed after wind did some damage to our roof. Most companies will not give you the time of day on these small repairs but they came out in a timely manor, did a great job on the repairs, and didn't charge me an arm and a leg. Great experience from beginning to end."
- "Jerry Newman Roofing and Remodeling Inc did a fantastic job on my mom’s new roof. From the first call we made to the company through the installation and clean up, everything went smoothly. Our sales representative, Dan, was very professional, extremely responsive to all of our questions and listened to what my mom wanted. We had first contacted another company that insisted on submitting a request to our insurance company to also replace the siding on her house (despite my mom stating she did not need nor want that) and as a result delayed her project by a season because by the time the insurance responded and denied the added work (and rightfully so), it was too late to begin her project (which ended up being a blessing in disguise). When we then contacted Jerry Newman Roofing, they respected that we only wanted to do the roof and they actually submitted extra documentation of issues with the roof resulting in the insurance company issuing more funds towards the roof replacement than the other company had secured. On the day of the installation, the workers showed up on time, were very courteous and hard-working and left the job site just as it was when they arrived. If you are in the market for a new roof, we highly recommend you contact Jerry Newman Roofing and Remodeling Inc."