This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Ed Moore came out to give me my estimate very friendly and helpful"
"I would recommend this company. Jeremiah was honest and very professional when he came to my house to take a look at our roof. Our roof doesn't need any repair or new installation this year. I would definitely use this company next year when we need a new roof. Thank you for coming today!"
"Look no further. They are the best. Great price, amazing customer service and quality workmanship! Family run business that takes pride in their work."
- "Ed Moore came out to give me my estimate very friendly and helpful"
- "I would recommend this company. Jeremiah was honest and very professional when he came to my house to take a look at our roof. Our roof doesn't need any repair or new installation this year. I would definitely use this company next year when we need a new roof. Thank you for coming today!"
- "Look no further. They are the best. Great price, amazing customer service and quality workmanship! Family run business that takes pride in their work."
- "My experience with everyone I talked to was great. Dave explained everything, answered all my questions, and was there during the project, sending me pictures of the progress. The crew was on time, and did a GREAT job. The clean up afterwards was beyond my expectations. If you choose Moore & Sons for your project, you won't be disappointed."
- "HONEST, PROFESSIONAL AND TRUSTWORTHY! My husband and I had our roof completely re-decked by another company in November of 2019. This summer (2021), we discovered that our roof had been leaking since it had been replaced due to no counter flashing being installed on the SW side of our roof. We became aware of it when the ceiling in our daughter’s bedroom closet FELL OUT due to water damage.) This company (who will remain nameless, but rhymes with Mr. Spoof) sent out an employee to repair the damage; this is how we found out about the missing counter flashing. Because we’d lost all confidence in the company, we decided to contact someone else who could evaluate the work that was done without and vested interest in the company. A family friend recommended we contact Moore & Sons, and we are so glad we did. Ed Moore himself came out to assess the work. In less tan 10 minutes, he discovered: 1) There was also no counter flashing on the opposite side of our roof 2) The “repair” that was done to the counter flashing on the SW side wasn’t repaired correctly, so the roof would continue to leak 3) The flashing around our chimney had been caulked on, and will continue to peel away in hot weather (so we’ve also had water leaking around our chimney this entire time) 4) Broken vent on the back of the roof 5) Roof in the main area of leak was “soggy” underneath his feet Ed was so kind, honest, and professional. He wouldn’t even let me pay him for his work, which shows me he cares more about doing quality work than he does about filling his pockets. Without his honest, unbiased assessment, we would have continued to be swindled by the original company. They clearly take zero pride in their work, unlike Moore and Sons. Do yourself a favor and contact Moore & Sons."
- "I'm a builder in the West Michigan area and have been using Moore and Sons Roofing for 10 years for all my roofing needs, from new home construction, storm damage and remodels. They are a great team to work with, great prices for high quality work!! There guys always leave the job site clean. If you need a roof in west Michigan Moore and Sons Roofing is the only call you need to make!!!"
- "The crew was on time, hard working and professional. They performed a large job replacing the roof on our summer camp lodge building. The team was effective, responsive and we were pleased with their work. We would definitely have them out to work on other buildings on our property."
- "Very good company to work with. I strongly recommend them."
- "Jeremiah was extremely professional and the crew that did the work were all very hard working & respectful of our property. They worked long days & got the job done on time, and cleaned everything up after. I would definitely recommend them!"
- "Moore & Sons Roofing is a local family operated company. They have completed many many jobs for us and we have been extremely happy every time with the end results. I always recommend Moore & Sons to family, friends and local people around the GR area."
- "By far the best company to work with. Very responsive and quick, roof looks fantastic and they left my yard clean of all debris."
- "I have used Moore and sons roofing for multiple jobs. Re-roofed a 100 year old barn, also roofed multiple houses. We have always been happy with their work. Competitive pricing. Job was always left clean. I have recommended them to multiple people and will continue to use them in my future."
- "A recent roof replacement was completed efficiently and professionally. The workers were thorough and helpful in answering any questions we had. We had several quotes and Moore and Sons was the least costly and their final product was exemplary."
- "Quality service at an affordable price! We were happy enough to recommend them to family who also needed a new roof."
- "I can't begin to explain how unprofessional and rude this company is. They have no regard for the property and things around. I have never had a worse business experience."
- "avoid at all costs. extremely rude, unprofessional and disrespectful of property."
- "Rude, and parking on other peoples yards and property. When asked to move, they were super condescending. Because of their poor attitude I def wouldn’t recommend or use them."
- "Does not respect property lines rude to adjacent property owner would not recommend their service based on employee attitude and disrespect"
- "My neighbor hired them and it has been an absolute nightmare. They parked in my driveway multiple times, blocked me in, and refused to move their vehicles when asked. They swore at me and refused to discuss the issue, trespassed multiple times, and have been ridiculously unprofessional. The only reason you should even consider hiring them is if you hate your neighbors, but keep in mind if this is how they treat complete strangers and potential future customers, I doubt they treat their clients very well."
- "Rude and disrespectful, damage property, and no customer service skills- do not hire them you will regret it"
- "They were disrespectful of neighbors property and were very rude when politely asked to move. No business should act this way."
- "They did an excellent job on repairing the section of our roof . Not only they fixed the roof, they went extra miles to replace the damaged board and install an gutter. Their repairing crew are very professional and did a great job. Jeremiah is very helpful and easy to work with. I am very happy with the repairing work they did on the roof."
- "Have the worst driver of all truck plate is db28226 decided to not to stop at stop sign nearly cutting us off the road. Thens driving on Byron center ave weaving all over the road. And he flipped us off y'all better do something with your driver or I'll have someone investigate this company and it driver"
- "Was happy with all aspects of working with Moore and Sons. It's been several years and I have no issues with my roof that previously had many problems."
- "They are a nice, family owned business, and offered a good price compared to others. We are happy with the roofing job so far, but they did not do a good job of being professional. They left plastic and nails all around our yard. I find more plastic wrappers every time I mow, and they crushed several of our plants without ever telling us or doing anything to fix it. They just left the dead limbs sitting in our yard. They also moved a pot from our porch to access the roof, and never moved it back, killing the grass there."
- "Moore came in with a fair price and installed our roof in the time frame promised. Very impressed with materials, workmanship and professionalism. They ran into some hidden problems under the old roof and did all necessary repairs to make it better than new. Clean up and neatness of crew made us wonder if anyone had really been on our property. They even sent someone over the morning after the job was completed to inspect and make sure all was left in good order. Would Highly recommend Moore and Sons to anyone who needs a new roof or repairs!"
- "Very organized and efficient. They worked from 7:00 AM until nearly 9:00 PM and finished the job in one day. They did a great job picking up after themselves too. They even came back a few days later to again sweep the yard for nails and pickup any leftover debris. The roof looks terrific."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Standale Roofing
- Walker Roofing
- Marne Roofing
- Jenison Roofing
- Grandville Roofing
- Georgetown Township Roofing
- Georgetown Tp Roofing
- Georgetown Twp Roofing
- Wyoming Roofing
- Gr Roofing
- Grand Rapids Roofing
- Lamont Roofing
- Comstock Park Roofing
- Allendale Roofing
- E Grand Rapid Roofing
- East Grand Ra Roofing
- Forest Hills Roofing
- Hudsonville Roofing