President's Club Winner, Roofing Contractor offerting the best roofing solutions for residential and commercial customers in the greater Wilmington NC market (including New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender counties. Providing replacements roofs, repairs, inspections, new construction and IBHS fortified installations. Roof types include Shingles (Architectural & Designer) , Metal (Custom & Fabricated) , Cedar Shake, Ceramic Tile and Flat Surface products. We Match GAF's $250 Roof for Troops Rebate with our $250 Discount on all qualifying Veteran customers. Monarch's "You Deserve the Best" is our primary focus and we are very grateful for opportunity to care for you, your family or your business' first line of protection. Thank you! General Manager
"great to work with"
"Great job but..."
- "great to work with"
- "Great job but..."
- "The Manager of the project was knowledgeable."
- "No Fuss No Confusion. Just got it done."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "top notch contractor"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Professional Roofing Company"
- "Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor"
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE SALESMAN"
- "KNOWLEDGEABLE CONTRACTOR"
- "Very professional"
- "PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY"
- "MIKE WAS THE BEST!!!"
- "MONARCH KEEPS THEIR WORD"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "SUPERB JOB!"
- "OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!"
- "CUSTOMER FOCUSED CONTRACTOR"
- "SUPERB CONTRACTOR"
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
"Every part of this (normally terrible) experience went wonderful with Monarch! Lizzie and Blake met with us before the job had started and were very professional, personable, polite and understanding. They were always quick to respond and in fact, during their visit our tarp actually got blasted by some unexpected wind and they went up there themselves to secure it on the spot. When I would call with a questions, the phone was answered by an actual human! Imagine that. Ha. During the process, Devin and his workers worked very quickly yet very efficiently. I was worried this would take forever and my yard would be a disaster after the fact. I was pleasantly incorrect and my yard actually looked better than when they started. Over all Monarch is 100% the way to go! Thanks again Monarch Team!"
"Lizzie was quick to answer all questions and scheduled my inspection, immediately, before my 1 year builders warrantee expired. Mike was prompt, friendly and courteous. It's nice to deal with a seasoned roofing veteran. His comprehensive inspection was extremely thorough. I thought my roof was in good shape, but Mikes pictures proved me wrong. Thanks guys."
"I was impressed by this company from the first conversation. They were quick to respond, super professional, and guided me every step of the process. Lizzie and Blake were exceptional. I will recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a roof. this Company is top notch"
- "Every part of this (normally terrible) experience went wonderful with Monarch! Lizzie and Blake met with us before the job had started and were very professional, personable, polite and understanding. They were always quick to respond and in fact, during their visit our tarp actually got blasted by some unexpected wind and they went up there themselves to secure it on the spot. When I would call with a questions, the phone was answered by an actual human! Imagine that. Ha. During the process, Devin and his workers worked very quickly yet very efficiently. I was worried this would take forever and my yard would be a disaster after the fact. I was pleasantly incorrect and my yard actually looked better than when they started. Over all Monarch is 100% the way to go! Thanks again Monarch Team!"
- "Lizzie was quick to answer all questions and scheduled my inspection, immediately, before my 1 year builders warrantee expired. Mike was prompt, friendly and courteous. It's nice to deal with a seasoned roofing veteran. His comprehensive inspection was extremely thorough. I thought my roof was in good shape, but Mikes pictures proved me wrong. Thanks guys."
- "I was impressed by this company from the first conversation. They were quick to respond, super professional, and guided me every step of the process. Lizzie and Blake were exceptional. I will recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a roof. this Company is top notch"
- "I would definitely recommend. Blake and Devin were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The crew who removed the old roof and installed the new one were on time and quick to get the job done. You get what you pay for: quality and peace of mind."
- "I am so happy I chose Monarch Roofing to install my new roof. From start to finish they were professional, courteous, skillful and they looked out for my best interest not cutting any corners. They were attentive to the project and available to answer questions and make recommendations as needed. The pictures they shared during the install allowed me to see exactly what they saw and what they were doing without me having to be on the roof with them. The folks at Monarch roofing were pleasurable to work with and I am grateful they were recommended to me."
- "Highly-recommend Monarch Roofing. Mike & Lizzie are a superior sales team. I met Mike several years ago when Monarch completed a total roof replacement on a rental home in Myrtle Beach. Subsequently, Mike completed a roof inspection and also installed an attic fan. Complementing Mike's efforts was Lizzie, who kept me updated and informed of the steps, appointments, etc., of and thru the entire process. Have recommended Monarch to numerous friends and neighbors over the past few years."
- "After a hail storm I called the office of Monarch Roofing to get a roof inspection. Service was excellent. Lizzie was responsive and timely with scheduling the inspection. She was extremely professional and reassured that I would be safe in my home following the inspection. When Blake arrived he was on time and did a thorough inspection of my roof. While I did not need to have a replacement, he gave me the peace of mind that I needed. I plan to recommend the monarch team to all my family and friends."
- "I have never posted a review, but the positive experience I had with Monarch Roofing warrants that I acknowledge the excellence of their staff. Lizzie was truly amazing, she did everything she said she would do, and never once objected as we pursued a warranty claim from a non responsive previous roofing supplier. My experience with Mike was equally positive. I am pleased with my new roof, and saved thousands compared to a quote from another roofing contractor. I recommend this company for their responsiveness, their honesty, and their competitive pricing."
- "Mike Fluhr is awesome! He is super responsive and gets folks out to resolve roof issues quickly - even during this super busy time. Many thanks to Mike, Preston and the entire Monarch team. I won’t use anyone else for my roofing needs."
- "Monarch replaced my roof in Oak Island. They were very responsive and they did a great job. Mike and his crew were professional and considerate of my specific concerns. The roof substrate is tongue and groove, which was a primary architectural feature on the inside of the house. Mike's guys did a great job removing and replacing the rotten T&G boards that were visible from inside the house. It now looks as good as new, inside and out!"
- "Our experience with Monarch roofing was amazing. Every aspect, from scheduling an estimate, receiving a quote, to completion of the job was professional and smooth. The estimate was reasonable, the work was scheduled in a timely manner, the workers arrived on time and the clean up was so through that you'd never even know they were here all day. A++"
- "Mike and his crew are top- notch professionals, Lizzie, their admin assistant is amazing! They answer their phones, even answer questions and set up appointments during off hours. We had our roof replaced after Florence. They were quick to get to us, kept us informed every step of the way and we’re done fast. I’ve never felt so safe after having our new roof installed. They truly are the best!"
- "My husband and I had our roof done by Monarch I can honestly say the experience was great! Jim Cesterino came out and explained to us the day to day process of replacing our roof. Devin Reefer came out with the crew and supervised, he was present to talk with. The communication between his crew and us was seamless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone!"
- "Monarch Roofing recently replaced my roof. Throughout the process the entire Monarch team were helpful and very pleasant to work with. Lizzie did an excellent job answering all my questions regarding the contract, warranty and responding to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. On construction day the roofers working on my house were friendly, hard working, and did an outstanding job of cleaning up after themselves. Devin was professional and made himself available to answer my questions about the installation process. I highly recommend Monarch for all of your roofing needs."
- "Monarch did a roof replacement for my house. I originally spoke to MAVEN and they turned out to be real scumbags. Jim Cesterino and Devin Reefer were great to work with. Jim did my roof inspection and was my primary contact while Devin was the superintendent for the job. What I mostly appreciate from Jim was that he was very clear and upfront as to what the job entailed and the quote he gave me for the several packages they offer. The roofers did exactly what Jim said they were going to do and while they did a great job they also got it done incredibly fast. Devin ensured there weren’t any concerns from me once the job was completed. Thanks Jim, Devin, and the rest of the roofers for being absolute professionals. I highly recommend using monarch for your roof needs."
- "Replacing the roofs on our house and garage was a difficult effort due to the steep roof angles. Devin Reefer and his crew did an outstanding job in all aspects while removing the old roof and installing the new, including protecting the shrubbery and final cleanup all in a timely manner. Also, the particular color of shingle we needed was out of production due to covid, but Lizzie hunted them down. With the quality roof we now have, we don't fear the next hurricane."
- "Monarch Roofing was very pleasant to work with and did an amazing job on my roof. I mainly spoke with Jim and Mike while working with Monarch and they were both very helpful and professional. Jim answered all my questions and made the contract portion easy to deal with. The roofers that worked on my house were friendly, hard working, and did an outstanding job of cleaning up after themselves. I will definitely be a returning customer in the future for any and all of my roofing needs."
- "Wow! Where to even begin? These folks are so professional, trustworthy, and quite frankly just do what they say they are going to do. Devin and his crew showed up on time, left the job site spotless, and were very client focused. On top of that, the pricing was competitive and transparent. These folks are who you need. Look no further for a roofer in town. Don't use some out of town company. Monarch is your roofer for life."
- "Monarch came a day early and very early which is good for us. I left home at 8 am and there were 9 men on my house ripping up shingles. Devin showed up a few minutes later and we confirmed any add ons to our roof agreement. I figured this would be a couple day deal, long story short they were done same day around 5 pm or so , clean up was awesome, all satisfactory work. Devin met with me before the crew left to settle the money and make sure I was happy with the job. All good."
- "From the estimate to the completed job we were completely satisfied! We definitely recommend Monarch Roofing. The job was done on time and the area was completely clean when the job was complete."
- "Bought a house a few years ago and the roof started leaking. We had Monarch come out and take a look. They give us multiple bids as it was only the front side of the house that was leaking. We went with a full front replacement and man I am so glad we did. They came in one day tore off the old and replaced it with the best shingle on the market. Lizzie in the office was super kind and took care of everything as far as the paperwork. Really I spoke with these people maybe twice and it was done. 5 Star Company. I live 3000 miles away. They made me feel very comfortable."
- "We had a great experience working with the folks at Monarch throughout our project - from the initial estimates to scheduling and contracting with Lizzie to the roof install and clean-up with Devon it was a very satisfying experience. Lizzie really did a terrific job understanding our project needs and researching the additional challenges and logistics (the house is on an island and relies on a barge for commercial transport). Devon was great to work with onsite and kept me posted on progress and was always willing and eager to talk through the project status. I also really like the online photo link where you can easily view project work from afar. Top to bottom this was such a noticeable difference to other roofers we've contracted with in the past. Well done, guys!"
- "We needed a new roof on our home and received estimates from four very reputable and competent roofers. We selected Monarch Roofing of Wilmington and are extremely satisfied with that choice. They are a company that delivers excellence in every phase of roofing installation. From initial inspection, interim repairs, proposal preparation to actual installation the Monarch team was superb. They were very responsive and communicated well at every interaction, patiently answering all our questions in great detail in terms we could understand. Special thanks to Mike Fluhr whose diligence and attention to detail was outstanding. The office team of Lizzie and Brian was extremely helpful in providing all the information we needed and maintaining schedule integrity. The actual roofing installation, supervised diligently by Devin and executed by a great crew, went flawlessly and efficiently …. Including a meticulous cleanup. The Monarch people really care about the customer and deliver great results at a very fair price. Many thanks for a great job!"
- "Lizzie and Monach Roofing of Wilmington were very professional and very efficient. They were punctual in getting back to us by telephone, coming out to our home and checking out the roof, giving an estimate, and getting the job completed. Since we were out of town, they shared many pictures showing problems and their work on our roof. My husband and I would recommend them highly."
- "From our first interaction with Lizzie to the final cleanup with Preston and Mike, this company went above and beyond what anyone would expect. They were punctual and hardworking. They draped the shrubs and deck with tarps to minimize cleanup, kept us up to date on the progress with pictures of each phase of the installation, did a fantastic job and cleaned up behind themselves beautifully. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing roof work. I might add that we felt the prices that they gave us were very competitive and fair also."
- "Monarch has proven to be one of the most reliable companies I have had the privilege to work with. They went above and beyond to get the flashing kit required to install my new sky light. Jose did the installation and exceeded my expectations. They are now my go to company for anything roof related work. Thanks to all the employees at Monarch who assisted in doing an excellent job."
- "We have used Monarch many times for different homes since early 2018. They are quick to respond and have done a great job at the properties we have sent them to. They were especially a huge help to us after Hurricane Florence. Definitely would recommend"
- "Amazing company to work with. Mike Smith was on site throughout our project. Office staff engaging, great on keeping us informed. Preston always followed up with updates. I would highly recommend Monarch."
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- New Hanover County Airport Roofing
- Wilm Roofing
- Wilmington Roofing
- Cape Fear Roofing
- Castle Hayne Roofing
- Wrightsville Beach Roofing
- Writsvlle Bch Roofing
- Belville Roofing
- Leland Roofing
- Navassa Roofing
- Rocky Point Roofing
- Winnabow Roofing
- Carolina Bch Roofing
- Carolina Beach Roofing
- Hampstead Roofing
- Northwest Roofing
- Fort Fisher Air Force Statio Roofing
- Kure Beach Roofing