Founded by John and Tara McHughes in 2000, Mallard Construction & Roofing is a family-owned and operated company that wants to make a difference in the construction industry. In every aspect of the process, from bidding to completion of the job, we want our reputation to be one that people hold in high regard. In the time that we have been in the industry we have done just that, and we hope to have the opportunity to continue pursuing our mission of exceptional customer service. When you call Mallard Construction & Roofing with a roofing problem, you are sure to find a solution. No excuses, no confusion, just solutions. Our first step is to carry out a professional roof inspection, absolutely free, and without obligation. It’s our way of showing you that Mallard Construction & Roofing is a cut above the rest. Our staff is devoted to making any project we are working on a complete success. As a fully certified and award-winning company we have all the tools necessary to make your job successful. We have full General Liability as well as workers comp insurance, so you can stay stress-free throughout the process. Mallard Construction & Roofing is bonded, insured, and ready to work for you, so don’t hesitate to see what our staff and crews can do for you!
"Made the process of getting my roof replaced very easy all I had to do is pick out the color."
"Inspected for a quota on June 9th. Was told I'd receive a quote next day. Followed up June 14th and was told they would follow up again. Now June 29th and haven't gotten anything."
"Connor inspected my roof after a hail storm. He didn’t find any issues, which was a relief and he was very professional and courteous. If I need my roof inspected or repaired in the future I’ll definitely give them a call because they seemed honest."
- "Made the process of getting my roof replaced very easy all I had to do is pick out the color."
- "Inspected for a quota on June 9th. Was told I'd receive a quote next day. Followed up June 14th and was told they would follow up again. Now June 29th and haven't gotten anything."
- "Connor inspected my roof after a hail storm. He didn’t find any issues, which was a relief and he was very professional and courteous. If I need my roof inspected or repaired in the future I’ll definitely give them a call because they seemed honest."
- "Mallard did a somewhat good job on my roofing and construction job. I paid half the bill and had a question regarding the remainder. I asked to speak to the owner and was told he’d call after Christmas 2020. Another Mallard representative was supposed to call me back also regarding my sending pics of my property that he requested. I sent 42 pics and a commentary. He didn’t call back. Instead, January 23, 2021, I was sent a final bill of sale that noted they had also put a lien on my property. My experience with Mallard is they do not respond to customer concerns and do not follow through with what they said they’d do. I will share my negative experience with as many people and networks as possible so that others may avoid having this same experience."
- "They send someone to knock on your door stating they can do your roof with no out of pocket expense for you. They would handle everything. They had me sign an agreement to have an independent adjuster who takes a cut. Then they tell me I will have to pay $1500.00 I had no problem with that I signed a contract with them. Then I receive a call that they will not do my roof as there would not be enough money in it for them. six months later I am trying to track down the money that was received only to find out that the independent adjuster has it but their bank accounts have been frozen. Final out come that come did pay me the money and I got the roof done but not by Mallard and it took over 6 months. They do not keep you informed and I doubt their honesty has I received a call from insurance coming asking if work was complete when it had never been started. Don't answer the door if they ever come to your neighborhood."
- "This company was great from the first moment I met Jerry. His professionalism and honesty is why we chose this company. He hand walked me through the whole process including working with my insurance company. The installers we’re on time and very quick and did not leave my home without making everything perfect. We were very lucky that we met Jerry and would use them for any other project in the future."
- "Dustin with Mallard did a great job through the entire process for us. From the initial inspection, to working with our insurance adjuster, to checking in during the build and following up after the build. The crew was professional, courteous, timely and did a great job cleaning up. Trying to find a reliable, trustworthy roofing company is hard.... Dustin and Mallard make the process easy and zero stress! Look no further, these are your folks!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Hilshire Village Roofing
- Heights Roofing
- Houston Heights Roofing
- Bunker Hill Village Roofing
- Hedwig Village Roofing
- Hunters Creek Village Roofing
- Piney Point Roofing
- Piney Point Village Roofing
- Spring Valley Roofing
- Bammel Roofing
- Kohrville Roofing
- Satsuma Roofing
- Houston Roofing
- Memorial Park Roofing
- Greenway Plaza Roofing
- Jersey Village Roofing
- Jersey Vlg Roofing
- Usps Official Roofing