This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"FRIENDLY AND THOROUGH"
"The work completed by the roofing team was good and the clean-up was good. The length of time promised by the estimator was way off. communication after initial meeting was horrible."
- "FRIENDLY AND THOROUGH"
- "The work completed by the roofing team was good and the clean-up was good. The length of time promised by the estimator was way off. communication after initial meeting was horrible."
- "Reliable and professional contractor"
- "Extremely professional and knowledgeable contractor"
- "Very professional and curteous"
- "VERY HAPPY WITH MY"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Great company, best attitude, timely and concrete work."
"We were more than pleased with the services that Liberty Restoration provided us! Rachel is a complete professional and very easy to work with, even if you don’t understand the process. She takes the stress out of it! Rob made sure everything was done right and up to their standard. We are very grateful for the work they were able to complete!"
"First class service all the way!"
- "Great company, best attitude, timely and concrete work."
- "We were more than pleased with the services that Liberty Restoration provided us! Rachel is a complete professional and very easy to work with, even if you don’t understand the process. She takes the stress out of it! Rob made sure everything was done right and up to their standard. We are very grateful for the work they were able to complete!"
- "First class service all the way!"
- "They did are estimate and were really helpful. After the adjuster makes a decision we will update this post"
- "After having quotes from several companies to replace my roof I chose Liberty. Unfortunately that was not who actually put on my new roof, the job was subbed to another roofing company which I was not aware of until I noticed a truck bearing a different name being used by the roofers working on my house. It was just assumed it was ok. It was Not. I would not have interviewed and gotten quotes from others if it didn’t matter to me and would have waited for the company I chose to do the job. Even in the end when there was a purely cosemetic concern on one portion of the roof (an area that can easily be observed from a window)I was assured it would be corrected and given a specific day but unfortunately no one showed and when I emailed regarding this there was no response so that I just decided, I’m done with this company."
- "They did a or were supposed to do a large water and wind restoration project for my elderly mother. Subcontractors work was subpar. Found numerous items on statement of loss from insurance carrier that were not done yet she was charged for. To say owner Rob is unethical would be a compliment. Insurance company was invoiced for thousands of dollars of work never completed. Will be helping my mother file a complaint to the Attorney General and PA insurance commission. Rob several times went missing in action. Calls not returned. Supplier bills unpaid. Subcontractors unpaid. Absolutely a darn mess."
- "Recommend with this company you do not permit work to start without a signed written contract that includes all VERBAL promises that were made by the contractor. Be sure that the written contract includes a start and completion date, a requirement that the builder obtain all required permits, a BREAKDOWN of the costs, payments dates and events that trigger your obligation to make payments, and information about the contractor. Remember, not disclosing all information is just as bad as lying. As you can see. Not really happy with this group."
- "I would definitely recommend Liberty Restoration & Construction. They were quick to get back to me and Robert and Rachel were great working through my insurance company. Robert even came and met with the insurance adjuster to make sure that everything was noted that was damaged. We have solar panels and I was sad to have to put them back up because the roof was so pretty when completed. Highly recommend!"
- "Robert and Rob came out and took measurements and promptly emailed an estimate that was fair. While present they were professional and courteous. I accepted the terms and they contacted me to schedule the work. The gentleman they sent to do the work were clean, courteous, on time and professional. I actually sent an email complimenting the workers (Bruce and RJ). After a few days they sent a painter that was equally professional, clean and courteous. I followed up with another email complimenting his employees. I would use liberty restoration again without hesitation and have referred them to a couple of friends. Oh and the office manager Rachel is great too. They walk and work with integrity that shines through in their work. I can offer no other compliment but to say I pray Gods continued blessings on their workers and their business and pray their integrity continues to shine. As a paying customer that is the highest compliment I can give is to pay for the service, use you again, provide referrals and pray for your business. I can honestly say I can count the number of business I give that kind of praise to on one hand but Liberty Restoration is one of them."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Baresville Roofing
- Bowman Addition Roofing
- Brushtown Roofing
- Edgegrove Roofing
- Fairview Drive Roofing
- Gitts Run Roofing
- Gnatstown Roofing
- Grangeville Roofing
- Green Springs Roofing
- Hershey Heights Roofing
- Hobart Roofing
- Jacobs Mills Roofing
- Moulstown Roofing
- Park Heights Roofing
- Park Hills Roofing
- Parkville Roofing
- Pennville Roofing
- Pleasant Hill Roofing