This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Ne perdez pas votre temps et restez loin de cette compagnie de recouvrement de couvertures. Nullement fiable. Prenez soins de lire TOUS les commentaires Google. Plusieurs autres choix s’offrent à vous."
"Work was completed and i am pleased with what was done."
"Work was completed and i am pleased with what was done. Was disappointed when they quoted me 19,000$ to reinforce a patio roof & redo my siding (siding had to be removed to reinforce patio) Told them id complete the patio myself and asked for a refund for the part of the work not completed. Im still waiting for a refund & i only received a final invoice last week (work was completed april 22) For quality of work they’re amazing. Customer service needs some improvement."
- "Ne perdez pas votre temps et restez loin de cette compagnie de recouvrement de couvertures. Nullement fiable. Prenez soins de lire TOUS les commentaires Google. Plusieurs autres choix s’offrent à vous."
- "Work was completed and i am pleased with what was done."
- "Work was completed and i am pleased with what was done. Was disappointed when they quoted me 19,000$ to reinforce a patio roof & redo my siding (siding had to be removed to reinforce patio) Told them id complete the patio myself and asked for a refund for the part of the work not completed. Im still waiting for a refund & i only received a final invoice last week (work was completed april 22) For quality of work they’re amazing. Customer service needs some improvement."
- "Les travaux furent parfaitement exécutés! On est vraiment content du nouveau look. Un énorme merci à Tristan et toute son équipe 😊"
- "Would not recommend. I accepted their contract as they where the only company available when my roof was leaking. The day started off without a problem. During the day my wife and i found it odd that the roofers where telling the guy on the ground floor not to talk to us & us not to pay him any attention. When i had noticed they where cleaning up i went outside to look at my new roof, only to notice the patio wasn’t completed. Their explanation was the trusses where rot & needed to be reinforced. But in order to do that the ONLY way possible according to them was remove the aluminum siding (which according to them, isn’t produced anymore, BUT it is still available i checked) The additional cost to replace this and reinforce the trusses. 19,000.00$. I had a structural engineer come the day after to verify what they said to be true & it wasn’t. We could’ve reinforced the trusses by underneath by simply removing the soffit to gain access. Another point i didn’t appreciate was they ordered and installed 27 sheets of plywood, without showing me photos or bringing me on the roof to show why. I was hit with an additional cost of 27x130$= 3500$!!!!!!!!!!!! Plywood DOES NOT COST 130$ per sheet! I told them the next day I’ll complete the patio roof myself. I asked for a credit for the labour not used and they offered me 200$ in return. Which is just ridiculous to me. One more thing! My chimney was supposed to be sealed off to stop water from leaking between it and the roof. Which is something that should’ve been included in the cost & estimate i got, one would assume. but NO, not with them, they want an additional 375$ to finish that. I’m still waiting for them to come. Do you think after this i received a final invoice? Nope still waiting for that too! I have nothing to submit to my bank to get reimbursed for the work i had done on my house (renovations where included in my mortgage)"
- "Perfectly executed job. During my selection process, I received another considerably cheaper quote, that said the contractor really did not inspire me confidence ... I finally accepted the bid from Toitures TA, I do not regret my choice . I made the right decision. Thanks to the whole team!"
- "Impossible to be disappointed. A courteous, friendly, business-oriented and above all pleasant team. My family and I felt confident from the bid to get the job done. The workers even took care to greet my son and make him laugh, he who was amazed to see the men go up to the roof through the living room window."
- "Impeccable service and exemplary support from a dynamic team (thanks to Marc-Olivier). The employees left my yard even cleaner than it was before the work was done. The roof was done in 2018 and it is perfect. The look is exactly as we wanted it to be. Thank you !"
- "Excellent service, courteous and attentive. Tristan was able to advise me according to my tastes and my needs. We recommended her business to my sister-in-law and she was served just as well!"
- "Great service from start to finish. I got in touch with this company through the website finduncouvreur.ca. Young, professional people who take nothing for granted and who have the satisfaction of their customers at heart. I recommend with my eyes closed. The roof is impeccable. I had already had a bad experience with another company that I had hired for my last property, they were able to deal with my insecurities and I felt valued and supported by their company before during and after the execution of my project."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Mcmasterville Roofing
- Beloeil Roofing
- Saint-Mathieu-De-Beloeil Roofing
- Otterburn Park Roofing
- Mont-Saint-Hilaire Roofing
- Saint-Basile-Le-Grand Roofing
- Sainte-Julie Roofing
- Saint-Charles-Sur-Richelieu Roofing
- Sainte-Madeleine Roofing
- Sainte-Edwidge Roofing
- La Presentation Roofing
- Saint-Mathias-Sur-Richelieu Roofing
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Roofing
- Saint-Bruno Roofing
- Saint-Marc-Sur-Richelieu Roofing
- Saint-Amable Roofing
- Ange-Gardien Roofing
- Carignan Roofing