This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Beyond happy with my experience with Keystone builders and Brandon helping me through getting a new roof and siding. Brandon helped take the stress and burden out of dealing with my insurance company. He communicated with me and answered all my questions every step of the way. The work was done fast and I love my new roof and siding!"
"We had a great experience getting a new roof and siding for our house. Brandon was so helpful, had great suggestions, and took care of roof insurance paperwork. We highly recommend the Keystone and Brandon for quality products, service, and work."
"ABOVE AND BEYOND!! I had a tree fall on my garage roof. Brandon from Keystone helped me through every step of the process with the insurance. His responsiveness and attention to detail was better than I have ever seen from any contractor. Even through the insurance only paid for a portion of the roof, I replaced the entire thing. They did a fantastic job and the end result looks amazing. They also took great care to protect landscaping and provided photos throughout the process. I will be recomming this company and Brandon to anyone looking for work in the future."
- "Beyond happy with my experience with Keystone builders and Brandon helping me through getting a new roof and siding. Brandon helped take the stress and burden out of dealing with my insurance company. He communicated with me and answered all my questions every step of the way. The work was done fast and I love my new roof and siding!"
- "We had a great experience getting a new roof and siding for our house. Brandon was so helpful, had great suggestions, and took care of roof insurance paperwork. We highly recommend the Keystone and Brandon for quality products, service, and work."
- "ABOVE AND BEYOND!! I had a tree fall on my garage roof. Brandon from Keystone helped me through every step of the process with the insurance. His responsiveness and attention to detail was better than I have ever seen from any contractor. Even through the insurance only paid for a portion of the roof, I replaced the entire thing. They did a fantastic job and the end result looks amazing. They also took great care to protect landscaping and provided photos throughout the process. I will be recomming this company and Brandon to anyone looking for work in the future."
- "Cameron was excellent to work with throughout the process. He kept me informed every step of the way and let me know my options in dealing with the insurance company. They came out and did great work, and wonderful clean up. I would highly recommend working with this company."
- "I hate salesman knocking on my door trying to sell you something, so when Brandon, from Keystone Builders knocked on my door to inspect my roof for hale damage for free I said no thanks. We talked some more, I said go ahead and inspect the roof. Sure enough he found some damage! Brandon told me to contact my insurance company to submit a claim. At first I wasn’t going to, but I figured, if they even paid for a portion of the new roof cost, I would come out ahead. The insurance inspector came, met with Brandon and said they would replace my roof! The quote from the insurance company stated there was a depreciation cost I thought I would be reasonable for. Brandon explain to me that the insurance would cover the full cost, including depreciation, minus deductible. Brandon reviewed all the details with me and was very knowledgeable. So I agreed. The roofing crew, managed by Ryan, did an excellent job with an eye on the details, plus they were very quick. Ryan did an excellent job managing the job and doing a final inspection. The crew did an excellent job cleaning up too, hardly knew they were here!!"
- "These guys were spectacular! From the very beginning, nothing but good things to say about them. We worked with Jeremy throughout the whole process and he did a great job of communicating back-and-forth with us and making sure we understood everything that was going on. The roof was done today. They started at around 6:30 AM and we’re completely done by 1:30 PM. They had a ton of guys because there was a chance of rain today. They also did a great job of cleaning up everything. I would definitely recommend them."
- "Brandon has been phenomenal to work with. I can’t say enough great things about him and Keystone Builders. Brandon made everything so easy with working with insurance claims and getting my roof covered as well as explaining and answering all my questions. The communication Brandon put into keeping me updated and informed with the process honestly couldn’t have been better. He has been so responsive and SO helpful. I highly recommend Brandon and Keystone Builders to not only my family and friends (which I have) but to anyone and everyone is in need of a contractor or services! He has been the absolute best to work with throughout this whole process."
- "My experience working with Keystone Builders was very enjoyable. The claims process was a little confusing but they answered all of my questions. My sales representative was Carmen and she was open and honest about my options. The installation was done very quickly and well done. There was an inspector onsite throughout the process to ensure the job was being done correctly. There were some nails left on some of the rocks in the yard which eventually I cleaned up, very minor. I really recommend this company!"
- "We had a great experience start to finish. Brandon was always available for questions and made sure I knew exactly what was going on. Even after the job was finished. I didn’t have to deal with insurance once. I don’t think I’ve ever had an easier experience with a company. Our roof and skylight look perfect, and we have had neighbors over to compliment a few times already The crew was kind and courteous and I haven’t found a single nail on the ground after work and clean up was done. They did our whole roof and animal shed in one day. Very happy and have recommended to all my Friends and family."
- "Tristan and his team did a great job replacing my shingles! They were very responsive to any questions or concerns. Tristan worked with my insurance to ensure I was covered and there wouldn’t be any surprises! After the project was finished they followed up to ensure any questions or concerns were addressed. Great job to the whole team!!"
- "I contacted Keystones Builders (Jesse Wenker specifically) in the hopes they could give me a fair quote for a new roof, and they did not disappoint! Jesse made the entire process simple - and the best part was we qualified with our homeowner insurance and only had to pay the deductible. Mind you… Jesse handled 99.9% of roof project and it was stress free with answering any/all questions, and walked us through everything step by step. He clearly cares about his clients and ensured we were satisfied upon completion. If you are still reading this call them already."
- "Worked with Jesse at Keystone builders, he was a breath of fresh air and was easy to work with. I was unsure about the insurance process, but Jesse was able to get it handled correctly and without delay. Highly recommend them!"
- "It has been a few months since Tom helped us have our roof replaced, and I am still amazed at how easy he made the process for us. The crew that came out worked so efficiently and did an excellent job. From initial inspection to working with our insurance to completion of the job, Tom was easy to talk to and took care of everything. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would."
- "I had the privilege to work with Tom on getting a new roof. I just bought this house a year ago and I never noticed any damage on my roof but I had Tom come out and with 30+ years of experience he found the damage needed to get a new proof. Communication with Tom was so easy both face to face and on phone. Roofing crew did a great job and didn't leave a single nail outside. I strongly suggest using keystone builders for any house projects needed."
- "I was referred to Keystone Builders by a childhood friend who had great things to say about a project they had completed for him. Keystone was responsive, had great communication and helped me with all of the logistics of dealing with my insurance company. There was so many different professions involved with replacing all my siding, gutters, garage doors and roof that I really didn’t know where to start nor understand the scope of the project. They handled it all effortlessly and removed all the stress from me. The Owner Randy personally showed up to my project to oversee the crews and material deliveries. He made us feel like we were his only client. I was extremely impressed with all his knowledge, coordination, personal demeanor and the end result. I would highly recommend them in the future! Thanks Keystone Builders."
- "Thank your company for the great work they did on roofing my house.. First working with my insurance company to get the project approved.something two other companies could not do. Your roofing crew got the job done in one day and did a great job. The crew that came in to do the soffits answered all my questions. Both crews did a great job cleaning up before they left. I am proud to show off my new roof."
- "Cameron Mitchell stopped by our house to introduce Keystone. I felt we didn't have enough hail damage to process an insurance claim. He explained that other homes had processed claims successfully in our area and they would work with our insurance company. Wow, I now have a new roof that was cover by insurance. Keystone turned the job on time and with good workmanship/including clean up. Keystone is definitely a stand out in roofing contractors."
- "We recently had our roof and gutters replaced. Joseph and Paul were very easy to work with, responsive, and respectful in all interactions. The crew that replaced the roof was friendly and efficient and did an excellent job with the clean up. I would definitely recommend Keystone Builders as a company who listens to their client's needs and concerns, puts the client first and does top notch work. Our roof and gutters look wonderful and we have the peace of mind knowing the job was done correctly."
- "Randy, Joe, and Paul were great to work with in getting our roof replaced. They were really involved with our insurance company and providing all the things needed to get us what we needed. It was scheduled quickly once permits were pulled, and the work was done in one day. We were advised on when to expect the dumpster and supplies. Clean up was done really well that day with a bit of follow up the next. Definitely on my list for a rehire anytime!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Maple Grove Roofing
- Osseo Roofing
- Hassan Roofing
- Champlin Roofing
- Brooklyn Pk Roofing
- Brooklyn Park Roofing
- Brooklyn Center Roofing
- Brooklyn Ctr Roofing
- New Hope Roofing
- Plymouth Roofing
- Crystal Roofing
- Dayton Roofing
- Hamel Roofing
- Corcoran Roofing
- Coon Rapids Roofing
- Medicine Lake Roofing
- Rogers Roofing
- Robbinsdale Roofing