This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Independent construction services are highly professional in all aspect of my expectation. They easy to work with bringing me sample of shingle to choose for my needs for my house."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Independent construction services are highly professional in all aspect of my expectation. They easy to work with bringing me sample of shingle to choose for my needs for my house."
- "Highly Recommended"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Beautiful new roof by a qualified installer"
- "OUTSTANDING ROOF IN THE MOUNTAINS"
- "Extremely professional and knowledgeable%21"
- "Model contractor"
- "Very professional and responsive."
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE CONTRACTOR"
- "Very Knowledgeable contractor."
- "GREAT JOB"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "HONEST AND RELIABLE CONTACTOR"
- "A superb experience."
- "PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR"
"We had our roof replaced by Independent Construction Services in 2017 and found them to be professional, honest, competent, and easy to work with. This summer they installed gutter guards, which I had resisted because of problems we had years ago with ineffective materials. Alexander Ball surveyed our needs, explained how 2021 materials and methods are superior to those we used in 2003, and prepared an estimate. The crew appeared on time on the appointed date and it was another positive experience. Highly recommended"
"From start to finish very professional. The crew that replaced our roof was awesome. They were very good at what they did and cleaned up behind their selves everyday."
"Independent Construction Services replaced our roof today. From start to finish Linda, Kathy and the entire work crew were absolutely amazing. The roofing crew was punctual and extremely professional. They worked diligently with exceptional craftsmanship. They kept us informed while completing the roof in one day. They cleaned up afterwards and left the driveway looking cleaner than it did before they installed the new roof. I highly recommend Independent Construction Services!"
- "We had our roof replaced by Independent Construction Services in 2017 and found them to be professional, honest, competent, and easy to work with. This summer they installed gutter guards, which I had resisted because of problems we had years ago with ineffective materials. Alexander Ball surveyed our needs, explained how 2021 materials and methods are superior to those we used in 2003, and prepared an estimate. The crew appeared on time on the appointed date and it was another positive experience. Highly recommended"
- "From start to finish very professional. The crew that replaced our roof was awesome. They were very good at what they did and cleaned up behind their selves everyday."
- "Independent Construction Services replaced our roof today. From start to finish Linda, Kathy and the entire work crew were absolutely amazing. The roofing crew was punctual and extremely professional. They worked diligently with exceptional craftsmanship. They kept us informed while completing the roof in one day. They cleaned up afterwards and left the driveway looking cleaner than it did before they installed the new roof. I highly recommend Independent Construction Services!"
- "When installing a new roof and gutters on our house, from start to finish, Independent was helpful and professional. Their personable staff responded quickly to our initial inquiry (some other companies did not!) and worked with our schedules to come out and do an estimate. Our house is located out of the way, and it took extra effort to get all the materials out here to do the work. The project managers were in contact and available to answer questions and provide updates. Crew members were considerate of our home and space, and worked weekends to complete the projects, and the company accommodated a last-minute addition to our gutter order with ease and good nature. Our new roof and gutters look great and are guaranteed. Thanks Independent!"
- "I recently needed some help with standing water and drainage in my crawl space. Jason came to my rescue! He was on time, accurate and very knowledgeable. Jason is a straight shooter.... won't tell you what you want to hear, just the truth. I like that. I later called Jason while on vacation with some concerns and he was like "I'm on it.... I'll go by, check it out and let you know", and he did. Who does that? ICS does! Jason has followed up with me 3 times since. I'm a very happy man. I'll be needing a new deck and roof in the coming months and they will be first on my list."
- "Great service and price"
- "Great communication with office, great cleanup. Professional crew. Quality of work was five star. We were recommended to this company by friends and will definitely be referring Independent Construction to all my friends and neighbors."
- "I waited for months after our initial contract was drawn up for them to start the work. Years later, I'm still paying to fix all the damage this company did to my house. They dropped 2 guys off & NOBODY ever came to inspect it to make sure the job was right. The workers damaged my chimney & then left me with a makeshift chimney that was not safe to use. As I watched the the stain on my ceiling get bigger & bigger, I decided to call a fireplace store & they came out & installed a whole new system. They told me it was a shoddy job & the workers from Independent Construction have glued my shingles together & some other questionable practices. Now I have to hire another roofing company to come & make repairs on their mistakes. They claim to be Christians. Watch Out!"
- "Very rude and condescending salesperson Jason Surrett. I have no idea why they would employ him as he ruined any chance of me using their services ever. I can only imagine what types of issues that would arise with work ethic and inflated costs. I guess he did me a favor."
- "I can not say enough good things about this company! I’ve had several issues with the roof of my condo. I first hired them to fix a sun tube in the bathroom and redo my sunroom’s roof which included a skylight. After getting a number of quotes and doing my research on companies, Independent Construction is the one we chose and i’m so glad we did. They did a fantastic job. Every single person I dealt with was professional, friendly, prompt and efficient. I’ve had to call them out a couple other times due to small leaks in other parts of the house. Alex (I think that’s his name) quickly came out to Etowah, did a quick fix and solved the problems without selling me something that I didn’t need and I really appreciate the honesty and great service! Thank you so much Independent Construction!"
- "Thank you so much Chad, Lynda, Chris, and everyone else at Independent. They came out and replaced my roof. Unfortunately, the job worked out to be substantially more than I think anyone could have expected due to some previous contractor being a hack. They jumped right on the repairs that needed to be done and made sure that they left the job in a condition where I'm proud to show their work. Their crew was friendly and efficient and they were more than happy to answer any of my questions."
- "I cannot say enough about Independent Construction Services and the work their team does. All repairs were completed in a safe, timely and most importantly a professional manner. Chad specifically took the time to discuss all options with me and what would benefit my roof for it’s life expectancy."
- "I researched many companies before selecting Independent Construction Service for my roof repairs, and I couldn’t be happier with this decision. The level of professionalism and knowledge of my needs was a refreshing change from other contractors I had contacted. Chad made sure to take the time to really help me understand what exactly was going on with my roof and gutter system. He was able to offer a few different options for repairs as well as some minor upgrades. Once we had a plan of approach, a timeline was set for work to start as well as a deadline for completion. Throughout the process, communication was super easy. Chad was always available to answer questions and his team was more than professional. I can’t say enough about the overall quality of the work they completed, my home is beautiful again and more importantly dry inside! In addition, for the first time in my history of highering contractors THEY FINISHED 3 DAYS EARLY! Chad, kudos to you and your team. I cannot thank you enough. And to anyone reading this, stop looking for a contractor, you just found one. Trust me you won’t be disappointed."
- "Terrible quality of communication from the company, they threw away my gutter guards (many of which were less than a year old) without asking or telling me, and I had to have them come back out 4 more additional times to complete all of the tasks we originally decided needed to be done alongside just replacing the roof (there were issues with the vents and the gutters that they agreed to work on). I had decided to go with this company and to pay more than I was quoted for by other companies, and I did so because they originally came across as professional and reliable. However, that ended up not being the case at all. On several occasions more than a week would go by after I was told I would be contacted, and when I finally would decide to be the one to call instead, I would get conflicting and inaccurate information from different people. I was told that their regular receptionist had just had a baby, which I can understand would be challenging for the company to deal with, but it is unacceptable to just let an important aspect like communication go unattended. Someone in the company should had been adequately trained on filling that void while the receptionist was away. On several occasions I was told people would come to my house to work, and no one would show up and no one would reach out to let me know that the work had been rescheduled for a different day. I was told that everything would take about a week to complete, but several weeks went by before everything was finally done. And that was only because of a lot of extra effort on my part to reach out to them several times to remind them that there was incomplet work, and to arrange times for them to come do the work. And if I hadn't checked myself to see whether or not all of the tasks had been addressed, I don't think that the extra work would have been done at all. I was extremely frustrated with this company by the time everything was finished, and I let them know that was the case. They offered me a small compensation, and the work that they did was adequate, but those are the only somewhat positive things I have to say about them."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Carolina Hills Roofing
- Fletcher Roofing
- Naples Roofing
- Mills River Roofing
- Arden Roofing
- Oak Park Roofing
- Royal Pines Roofing
- West Haven Roofing
- Skyland Roofing
- Mountain Home Roofing
- Biltmore Forest Roofing
- Biltmore Frst Roofing
- Hendersonville Roofing
- Fairview Roofing
- Hendersonvlle Roofing
- Edneyville Roofing
- Gerton Roofing
- Biltmor Roofing