Homestead Remodeling is a team of expert exterior and interior remodeling contractors that has more than 75 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry. We serve homeowners in the St. Paul, Minnesota, area, and understand the tremendous responsibility that we take on when people trust us with their homes, which is why we believe in having solid business ethics in everything we do. This means providing durable, long-lasting home improvement solutions to upgrade the efficiency and appearance of our clients’ homes.
"I had a wonderful experience, I stopped in and they were able to schedule me an appointment for a representative to come to my home. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and professional."
"We had a good experience overall with Homestead Remodelers on our bathroom remodel. Erik and McKenzie did a great job and were really responsive and easy to work with!"
"Homestead remodeling great service my house was old homestead remodeling change roofing and siding look brand new thanks"
- "I had a wonderful experience, I stopped in and they were able to schedule me an appointment for a representative to come to my home. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and professional."
- "We had a good experience overall with Homestead Remodelers on our bathroom remodel. Erik and McKenzie did a great job and were really responsive and easy to work with!"
- "Homestead remodeling great service my house was old homestead remodeling change roofing and siding look brand new thanks"
- "Homestead Remodeling did a full roof replacement for me. They offered me a substantial discount for booking when they did their estimate. They had a crew available substantially earlier than they had originally indicated. The company was easy to work with. They did a great job with social distancing. Once they started work the roof was finished in one day and the inspection passed immediately a few days later. The new roof looks beautiful."
- "They installed a sunporch from a kit (TEMO). The time it took to build was 2 days, but from start to finish it took 2 full months. They tore down the old structure the first day of the state fair and got done in October. Rain and building permits held them up, but I did feel it took too long. They forgot some details, and it took a long time to sort out the fact that they didn't seal the roof seams. They tore out part of my fence and the subcontractor put the concrete pad over the old gate post area, so there isn't room to put a gate back up. Not the co's fault, but they wouldn't at least replace the post that they threw away during demolition. The porch leaks down the wall of the outlet. The City wrote them a letter about forgetting flashing between the porch and house, but they weren't willing to fix it. I guess I didn't read the fine print enough. I wish I wouldn't have spent the money. It was a lot of money and wasn't worth it."
- "Dont waste your time with this company. If they can’t even make it to their appointments, you can’t trust this company to finish your project. Made a schedule on Tuesday, the company called to cancel. They rescheduled for Thursday and again did not make the appointment as schedule. Ridiculous people!"
- "I’ve had them do jobs twice for me. Both times the whole crew, from ownership through final clean up, have been wonderful to work with. Responsive and professional. I would recommend them very highly."
- "Homestead remodeling completed a big job for us. Replaced the roof and interior drywall trim etc. due to water damage. They were very professional had great communication and do top notch work. Great people great craftsman. I would definitely use them again!!"
- "We decided to finally put in a walk-up bar to the downstairs rec room. Checked out a few businesses and contacted Homestead, set up the initial contact meeting when we laid out what we wanted done. They explained our options for cabinets, shelves, materials, colors, etc. We made our choices and Bill took measurements and started the process. They told us up front it would be 4-6 weeks until they could start which was acceptable. The process went well and when they received the cabinets from the manufacturer they called and set up the installation. Everything went well and the job was completed in a timely manner. Liked that they kept everything cleaned up as they built. The finished product is absolutely beautiful, cabinet color compliments the tile on the wall behind the bar and the countertop looks great. I would not hesitate to call them again when we decide on a different project. The cost was reasonable for what we wanted. Everyone we dealt with was big on customer service always ready and willing to answer questions and take care of our concerns. These guys set the bar on how to get it done and make their customers satisfied and very happy. Looking for a remodel?, Call Homestead and get it done right, you'll be glad you did"
- "We needed help with a rapid bid so we could get started on our home improvements right away. The appointment process was fast and friendly. Ken returned our phone calls right away and made sure he understood what our needs are, he also understood that time is of the essence. The bid was thorough, competitive, and complete in one day. We are so thankful for Homestead Remodeling and their timely and professional service!"
- "I am so happy I chose Homestead Remodeling to do my bathtub and shower! The work that was done was beyond my expectations! I love the work they did and will definitely recommend them to anyone! They were on time, answered all my questions promptly, and completed the project fast! It was a great experience to have them do my bathroom project and will definitely call them again for any future projects!"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Woodbury Roofing
- Newport Roofing
- Landfall Village Roofing
- Landfall Vlg Roofing
- Oakdale Roofing
- Saint Paul Roofing
- S Saint Paul Roofing
- So Saint Paul Roofing
- Lake Elmo Roofing
- Cottage Grove Roofing
- Afton Roofing
- Grey Cloud Island Roofing
- Saint Paul Park Roofing
- St Paul Park Roofing
- Maplewood Roofing
- South Saint Paul Roofing
- South St Paul Roofing
- Pine Springs Roofing