This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"I was FOOLED by the good reviews. A horrible experience with Heartland. I contacted them for the hail damage back in May 2021 for my house in Des Moines, gave them all the insurance quote, signed agreement and kept changing start date 3 times. Last time they said maybe .... April next year. They are actually very good with excuses: supply shortage, crew quitting, 'accidentally' deleting my contract from the system,.... All sounds like unprofessional to me. Insurance company keeps going after me for the work invoices and now they think I'm a fraud. If you still see my post here, it means the job has not been done. If anyone out there knows a better roof contractor, please reply to my review. I'm desperate...."
"Jake was absolutely awesome to work with! We had a fight with our insurance and he helped every step of the way without questioning or pushing my desire to wait until I settled with the insurance. Cory was on-site and answered all my questions and took care of everything before I even asked. The crew was seriously fast,very polite and really made sure the job was done well, even my construction inspector neighbor gave them high praise! They know their stuff and do it well!"
"Great to work with regarding the work done to our home and also extremely helpful fixing issues from a previous contractor. Thorough and supportive of any questions or concerns we had. Would highly recommend!"
- "I was FOOLED by the good reviews. A horrible experience with Heartland. I contacted them for the hail damage back in May 2021 for my house in Des Moines, gave them all the insurance quote, signed agreement and kept changing start date 3 times. Last time they said maybe .... April next year. They are actually very good with excuses: supply shortage, crew quitting, 'accidentally' deleting my contract from the system,.... All sounds like unprofessional to me. Insurance company keeps going after me for the work invoices and now they think I'm a fraud. If you still see my post here, it means the job has not been done. If anyone out there knows a better roof contractor, please reply to my review. I'm desperate...."
- "Jake was absolutely awesome to work with! We had a fight with our insurance and he helped every step of the way without questioning or pushing my desire to wait until I settled with the insurance. Cory was on-site and answered all my questions and took care of everything before I even asked. The crew was seriously fast,very polite and really made sure the job was done well, even my construction inspector neighbor gave them high praise! They know their stuff and do it well!"
- "Great to work with regarding the work done to our home and also extremely helpful fixing issues from a previous contractor. Thorough and supportive of any questions or concerns we had. Would highly recommend!"
- "Todd was honest and professional. He worked with the insurance adjuster as a partner and not as a combatant. The repair was setup and done before the deadline. Crew was careful and professional. Well done, looks great. Can't compare pricing, we went with a company that has been here for years."
- "The project manager for Heartland Roofing, Siding, and Windows, Chase S, was very personable and answered all my questions. He succeeded in convincing my insurance company to replace my roof instead of patching it, and explained to me why that was the better, more lasting solution. I was very grateful for his expertise and negotiation skills. The roofing crew was well-organized, polite, and respectful. They worked quickly the entire day in 90 degree heat and humidity, to finish my house, garage, and garden shed. They did a beautiful job! Not only was I impressed, my neighbors were as well! Corey R, the site supervisor came to check the roofing and the clean-up one last time, to make sure I was happy with the results, and answer any questions I might have. The entire project, from start to finish, was seamless. The team at Heartland Roofing, Siding, and Windows demonstrated the company's high standards for quality of work, and focus on customer satisfaction."
- "Siding job, All service was wonderful - office communication, the crew working on the house was attentive, kind, very detail oriented. quote was affordable and competitive. We were seriously floored with this experience, will for sure use for any other exterior needs in the future!"
- "Communication to me is a huge sign of a great business. From the moment I sent an email to Ryan and inquired about services with Heartland Roofing, Siding & Windows, to the follow up call after the work was done from Emily & everything in between, there was constant communication throughout the whole process. I am a Realtor and called Heartland to do some work for one of my clients getting ready to list their home. The work was done ahead of time, the technician called to let me know that he was there & then the office called to follow up on the service. I will definitely be referring them to my clients because of their professionalism, attention to detail, quality & responsiveness."
- "Heartland was quick to respond when I called regarding a siding repair job. They had a technician at my house the same day to provide a thorough estimate. The technician was professional and knowledgeable and provided not only a reasonable quote but also alternative solutions to my siding issue. I would definitely work with Heartland for any future projects."
- "Full roof, siding, gutters & soffit replacement from derecho damage - results are stunning, looks like a new house! Brad our Project Mgr worked the details and kept us informed throughout the transformation. Cory & Michael, the Project Supervisors managed the work & ensured everything was complete & of the highest quality. The work crews were skilled, paid attention to details and cleaned up. I highly recommend the Heartland team."
- "We had a leaky basement window and Aaron D. came out the same day we called. He determined the issue and explained in detail the problem and price to fix it. Very upfront about the pricing and time to repair. He had it fixed by the end of week. Since then there has been a lot of heavy rain storms and we haven't had a single issue. We are very happy with the service and the professionalism. Would definitely recommend."
- "Great job replacing roofs of house and garage. Got it all done in one day and did a great job cleaning up too."
- "I had Jose Sierra out to repair a few pieces of siding and he went above and beyond with service and communication. He ended up finding the root cause to our siding issue and sent videos and pictures of the work he completed. I would highly recommend Jose!"
- "Chase at Heartland was amazing to work with. He helped with the coordination with the insurance agency for our roof claim and even helped with follow-up when they denied our claim. When the insurance adjusters were at the house to inspect (twice), he rushed over to our house so he could meet with them and ensure they noticed the issues that he found. Unfortunately they still denied our claim. We instead went the route of repair to the roof and a separate repair of a few broken siding pieces - both jobs were handed over to Jose. Jose was punctual, friendly, and professional. For a cracked siding trim repair at the base of our front door opening he suggested a white metal replacement instead of the typical type piece since it would wear better and he extended it beyond just the door frame so it would be one consistent look for the trim piece of the entire front door landing. For two small siding repairs near the front door I had selected a siding color based on a siding color book. When the siding replacement piece arrived, Jose was concerned that it wasn't a close enough match so he offered to special order a replacement piece that would match better. He came back a week or so later with the custom ordered siding and had the two replacement pieces installed. I'm so glad I took his suggestion of the custom ordered replacement piece since it was near the entry way and now I can barely tell which is the existing vs the new! Overall, Heartland was wonderful to work with. Excellent communication (email and text), professional customer service, and kind/respectful employees. Thank you so much Jose and Chase!"
- "Did a good job after the derrecho and with follow up and a small additional item. Jose Sierra did a fine job."
- "We worked with Aaron when we found that part of our roof was sinking in. He gave us the most affordable quote and, despite the extremely cold temperature, he we still quick to respond and get it patched up. Very easy to work with and explained things so that they were easy to understand. We would highly recommend this group."
- "We hired Heartland to replace our siding on our house and garage. The service, from receiving a quote through the cleanup process, was professional and very friendly. The installation went smooth and our new siding looks amazing! Once finished, someone came out to inspect the work and make sure everything was cleaned up to Heartlands standards. He noticed additional cleanup was necessary and a couple items on the siding needed touched up and this work was completed the very next day. If you are interested in new siding, I would fully recommend Heartland!"
- "They assessed my roof damage following the August 2020 derecho and did a full replacement on the roof. I am pleased with the results and plan to call for bids on other home projects."
- "Great customer service and all-around great value. Highly recommended!"
- "After the Derecho storm, we contacted Heartland at the recommendation from a friend. We had to have a new roof and they came out and put tarp on right away until we got it repaired. From the sales representative all the way until the last inspection today they were all professional and polite. We will recommend them to other friends who need repairs. Thanks for your help. One less worry before winter."
- "I cannot say enough about this business and how fantastic they are. We have been waiting months for another company to come by and replace a couple shingles we lost during the derecho. We grew tired of waiting so I called Heartland Roofing. The very next day the service technician Aaron was on our roof inspecting for damage and ended up replacing the lost shingles within thirty minutes. Fantastic service. We will never use anybody else. Thank you Heartland Roofing, Siding and Windows!"
- "Aaron and Jose were at my home yesterday to fix my roof and gutters from the derecho storm. Aaron has been to my home previously for a roof issue when I first moved into my home this year. Both times that he has been to my home he has been professional and honest. I had an issue with something that I was not happy about with the office and Aaron took care of it for me. Aaron was good to his word and earned my trust and respect. I will continue to use Heartland in the future due to Aaron as he does great work and has a solid reputation. Jose did a great job to and he was very professional. If you need any work done to your roof or gutters call Heartland and ask for Aaron Doris to come out. Thank you Aaron for making a bad situation a good one yesterday! You have earned my business and I will tell friends and family to contact you for any roofing or gutter things they may have for their homes."
- "I am very pleased with Heartland Roofing. They were very friendly on the phone and Aaron was out to my house and helping whilst giving very good explanations about what to expect with cedar shake roofs (which we had never owned a home with them previously). He was outstanding!!"
- "I have nothing but great things to say about Heartland. We suffered storm damage here in Iowa on 08/10. Heartland came out two days later to meet with my insurance adjuster and I. I received great service that day from Paul and I felt like he was there to have our backs while our adjuster was there. Due to the great service from the beginning we chose to go with them to fix the storm damage- total roof replacement and total gutter replacement. Paul made sure I knew exactly what was going on at all times, that everything made sense to me and also followed up right away and there was great communication. Insurance was sorted out and I got a call from them stating when they would be here- they were true to their word. Worked hard on the first day and completed our roof. The second crew came in the next day and did a great job installing our new gutters. The third day they came back to inspect the job and to make sure for a third time there was nothing left behind in the yard. Our house looks AMAZING. All around great company and I am extremely happy with their services. Will definitely recommend them to everyone!"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Clive Roofing
- Usps Bmc Roofing
- Urbandale Roofing
- Windsor Heights Roofing
- Windsor Hts Roofing
- Waukee Roofing
- West Des Moines Roofing
- W Des Moines Roofing
- Wdm Roofing
- Grimes Roofing
- Herrold Roofing
- Beaverdale Roofing
- Camp Dodge Roofing
- Johnston Roofing
- Des Moines Roofing
- Allied Group Roofing
- Booneville Roofing
- Cumming Roofing