This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"ON A VERY COLD DAY THEY DID A GREAT JOB"
"Stacy Evans has been phenomenal and very professional. She is very accessible and anytime I have/had questions she always finds the answers and gets back to me. Couldn’t be happier and would strongly recommend her"
"I found this company on Facebook, and I was absolutely skeptical at first. My home was built in 1999 and in desperate need of a new roof. I was interested in solar and I assumed that was out of the cards especially knowing I needed a new roof. I was assigned Fred Wilson as my point of contact. I'm so glad I did, and if everyone at this company is as good as Fred, they are in great hands. Fred explained everything step by step and put my mind at ease, and just like that I got a new roof free of charge and the solar panels I had wanted. I was kept in the loop every step of the way and the contractors were great! They knocked out my roof in one day! Solar was then installed the following week in one day! I couldn't be happier with the overall experience."
"Fred Wilson my salesperson did a great job explaining how all this solar stuff comes together and in my case saved me a lot of money I had EMT also do a new roof on my house before they installed the new solar system and then finished it all off with all new gutters Couldn’t be happier with the results Everything done professionally and on time and they kept me informed about what would happen next all along the way."
- "Stacy Evans has been phenomenal and very professional. She is very accessible and anytime I have/had questions she always finds the answers and gets back to me. Couldn’t be happier and would strongly recommend her"
- "I found this company on Facebook, and I was absolutely skeptical at first. My home was built in 1999 and in desperate need of a new roof. I was interested in solar and I assumed that was out of the cards especially knowing I needed a new roof. I was assigned Fred Wilson as my point of contact. I'm so glad I did, and if everyone at this company is as good as Fred, they are in great hands. Fred explained everything step by step and put my mind at ease, and just like that I got a new roof free of charge and the solar panels I had wanted. I was kept in the loop every step of the way and the contractors were great! They knocked out my roof in one day! Solar was then installed the following week in one day! I couldn't be happier with the overall experience."
- "Fred Wilson my salesperson did a great job explaining how all this solar stuff comes together and in my case saved me a lot of money I had EMT also do a new roof on my house before they installed the new solar system and then finished it all off with all new gutters Couldn’t be happier with the results Everything done professionally and on time and they kept me informed about what would happen next all along the way."
- "EMT was easy to work with from beginning to end. I have to give a lot of credit to Stephen M. our salesman. Stephen was thorough and detailed in his explanation of the roofing/solar process. We felt comfortable and informed at all times throughout the install of our new roof and solar panels. As we near our final inspection in a few weeks, Stephen continues to check in and assure that things are going as planned. I highly recommend Stephen and the EMT Team!"
- "EMT Solar and Roofing is an outstanding company! Fred Wilson was very knowledgeable and helped to walk me through the whole process. All the workers were very professional and inspection and installation of our solar panels went very smoothly. Paige also was there for any follow up questions to make sure we were kept in the loop with all the state certifications. Incredible company!"
- "Had solar panels installed in October. Fred the sales rep, took time to explain everything an answered many questions for weeks after our initial conversation. Even after install he continued to keep in touch and made the whole process easy. I look forward to seeing continued savings in my electric especially when the warmer months roll around."
- "From the roof installers down to the solar installers I give EMT Renewables an A+!! The office paid extra attention to detail, which is exactly what you want in a company that you are going solar with. Going Solar can be nerve racking; I am a retired builder and I still had to double check everything. That was until I realized EMT had my back from the beginning to the very end."
- "Excellent job from paperwork to clean-up. High quality materials, professional staff and all the work done in a timely manor. I will recommend this company for all roofing and solar needs ."
- "I've been dealing with this company for some time now. I can say with certainty each job has been complete in a timely fashion (which means a lot to me) and their pricing is exactly where it should be. I am in the construction field myself. I know exactly where I should be pricing wise. Never once have I been given a crazy high quote. To sum up EMT they are a big company that treats their individual clients like a 20 employee company would."
- "When I bought this beach house. I didn't want to put a financial burden on my wife and kids when I’m long gone. I always knew the property needed a new roof, but who has 20k in their back pocket today. After talking with my brother, he said he had the perfect idea. He said what if I told you there is a way to get rid of your electric bill and get a new roof not shingles on top of shingles. Take old shingles off put new on and my panels would pay for them not me! From there he gave me Franks #. Frank was very passionate about solar and EMT Renewables which was contagious to say the least. It also fit what I was looking for. He made it so I now not only have panels on my roof but also a 50 year roof that came with a 50 year warranty!!! You read that correct 50 years! After about a week or two, everyone I spoke to or met gave me the feeling they cared about my job. I wish I was better with names, a young lady in the office was very helpful as well and patient. That’s all you can ask for in a company this size. Get off the grid people and do something for the environment and yourself at the same time. What’s more satisfying than that?"
- "I have to say my solar process, so to speak was extremely smooth from beginning to end. From Frank to the installers intern made my experience absolutely seamless. Due to my experience I have referred EMT to some of my friends and family. That is something I normally don't do, because of a bad experience in the past. I subconsciously referred them without an inch of doubt or worry. I gave this company a A++"
- "Fantastic job! Mike & Tom (the owners) were very helpful in answering all of my questions, as well as very honest and low pressure. Their team kept me apprised of all the details in the process, so I knew what to expect. The roofers and solar installers arrived on time, did quality work, and made sure to do a good job cleaning up. Very happy with the experience and the results. Thank you!"
- "After researching three local roofers I chose EMT Renewables to replace my roof, and I'm glad I did. The whole experience starting with the free estimate, pre-construction meeting and roof replacement was excellent. Frank was an absolute pleasure to work with and answered all of my questions. The work crew was organized, marked every board and truss being replaced and I received daily progress photos the next day. They maintained a tidy work site and cleaned up at the end of each day. The project was completed within a week. We are very satisfied with the quality of the work and recommend EMT renewables to anyone needing a roof replacement or solar panels."
- "Frank and Matt both showed patients and they paid attention to detail. As an older gentleman and retired General Contractor. I can say it's rare to find both traits in people anymore. Especially in the construction industry. Having both patients and the ability to pay attention to details in my 30yrs experience is all you need to succeed. This company checks off every box in my list of ”must haves” for me to refer them. (my son-in-law now has a new 50yr roof and black on black, thin and tight to the roof solar panels)"
- "I pushed myself by working two jobs for 25 years. My wife and I both had dreams of building our custom forever home. It's been five years since we moved in. Any changes to my home will be met with a magnifying glass, and I want to see that all T’s are crossed, and all i’s are dotted. This home is like a 4th child to my wife and me. With that being said, EMT Renewables are exactly who Frank said they were. I had a terrible taste in my mouth about sales guys until I met Frank and Matt. I couldn't get other companies to give me a quote, let alone a legit start date. Frank answered each of my MANY solar questions. (no matter the time of day.) I have already recommended EMT to a handful of friends; the best part is - I was told I would receive $1,000, yes, $1,000 for simply giving their name and number out! Stop wasting time searching google for other companies! EMT will meet and exceed all and any expectations you have!"
- "When I met with Dan from EMT renewables, who was highly recommended by 2 independent people, I had already received presentations from several companies and was more educated than I had been at the start of the process of "going solar". When Dan presented the EMT Renewables product, it became clear that this company was selling a higher quality product, and had all the warranties to match. Dan himself was the most educated and knowledgeable representative that I had met with as well. Several companies had told me that their panels are this or that but everywhere I looked I never saw solar panels that I thought looked good. Some companies sent me to their websites or facebook pages to see their work and I never was 'wowed'. When Dan described the panels I just figured they too would not look so great but I still made the decision to move forward as this decision was not about aesthetics of course. But I think in this review I need to speak to not only the install...which was professional, swift and flawless...but the panels on my roof are more beautiful than any other panels I have seen. Truly, they are sharp, a matte black, and I love them!! I am still at the end of the process as far as the utility goes, but am an extremely satisfied customer. Highly recommend EMT Renewables."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Ellisburg Roofing
- Erlton Roofing
- Ashland Roofing
- Merchantville Roofing
- Cherry Hill Roofing
- Cherry Hill Township Roofing
- Maple Shade Roofing
- Pennsauken Roofing
- Westmont Roofing
- East Haddonfield Roofing
- Haddonfield Roofing
- Tavistock Roofing
- Delair Roofing
- Collingswood Roofing
- Haddon Township Roofing
- Haddon Twp Roofing
- Oaklyn Roofing
- W Colls Roofing