This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Danny Odom roofing company The best. Danny I want to thank you personally For your professionalism. And a good thing about it I can always depend on Danny Odom.. Thanks"
"Mr. Odom fixed the flashing on my chimney. He told me my roof was good for another four or five years. This was after a competitor told me my roof was in bad shape and needed to be replaced. Stick with the local guy and not the new guys in fancy trucks."
"Called and the owner came out and corrected my problem with a leaking roof."
- "Danny Odom roofing company The best. Danny I want to thank you personally For your professionalism. And a good thing about it I can always depend on Danny Odom.. Thanks"
- "Mr. Odom fixed the flashing on my chimney. He told me my roof was good for another four or five years. This was after a competitor told me my roof was in bad shape and needed to be replaced. Stick with the local guy and not the new guys in fancy trucks."
- "Called and the owner came out and corrected my problem with a leaking roof."
- "Workers were on time and very professional. Worked non-stop and made sure all the nails were picked up."
- "We had our roof done in early 2019 and they were supposed to take down our chimney as well. The first time they did not take down the chimney and we had to call to have them come and complete that work. They came back and took down the chimney but replaced those shingles with a different color shingle making the roof look patchy. They still have not come to correct the patchwork done for the roof so we have never had a completed roof from this company. This is a huge problem as we paid for a new roof not a patched roof. We have called multiple times throughout this two year period and we're told it would be corrected. We still have a patched roof."
- "They installed a metal roof on my weekend home. Several years later screws began backing out. I have requested numerous times for them to evaluate the roof. These requests have been ignored. The initial installation seemed fine but they don't support their work."
- "I would give no stars if I could...I called on December 10, 2020 to try to set up an appointment to get an estimate for a new roof. The woman I spoke to in the office was friendly, took all my information and said an estimator would be contacting me for an appointment. As most people do I called a few other companies to get estimates from them as well, and good thing I did because I never heard back from this company. If you are busy that is one thing and the lady in the office should have said so but it has been a month and never once heard from anyone at this company. This is not professional at all. I had a few recommendations for this company which is why I called but I know I would never recommend them to anyone."
- "Odom roofing came highly recommended by several people but I should’ve done a little more research. I’ve had nothing but problems after I signed the agreement. The customer service is atrocious or be better yet non existent. Good luck trying to talk to anyone at the office, not sure if anyone is even there, the phone rings and rings then cuts off. 1st- I needed a couple days heads up when they were coming, I work out of town and wanted to be there, and had this conversation with the sales guy a couple times. Finally he agreed but did it happen, nope. Material showed up a month after signing the agreement one morning and then the crew showed up later that afternoon with no warning. 2nd-Please don’t mess up on the agreement. There will be no verification before hand. The material showed up, there were pieces missing, and things I wanted weren’t there and was even argued with on getting them. Sales guy told me the drip edge could be installed later and it wouldn’t be a problem, and luckily the install crew said no it has to go on first. Huh!? So you want to install my roof in a way that is incorrect and you’re alright with that? And then was asked if I could go pick it up. What!? Not my job 3rd-The crew that shows up isn’t even with Odom Roofing, they sub out all their work, so really you’re getting nothing from Odom Roofing but head aches and a place to take your money. Luckily the crew was good, besides not having the materiel at first to do the whole job. The problem afterwards takes us to #4 4th- Overall great install except a little piece where the bay window is. Talked with the sales guy and he wanted me to send pictures, he wouldn’t come out. I sent the pictures and no response, I had to call two days later to get one, and the response was “looks like we did everything it’s your house that has a problem, and the problem is systemic throughout your neighborhood.” Really!? I have a neighborhood problem with a gap between where my shingles go and the side of my house? Usually a flashing would fix that but not with Odom roofing, and I wasn’t even told there was a problem until I noticed it. I will be getting another roofer to come out to check on it and will send my payment minus the new invoice. Sorry for the long review but it was a horrible experience and want to save people time and money and recommend going somewhere else, again that don’t do any of their own work, so save yourself some money. I’m a electrical contractor and understand the business and would never treat my customers this way."
- "Mike Trowbridge started a job and did not complete it. We called for service in December of 2019 and the issue remains the same, we still have a leak in our roof. We were told continuously that he and his team would come out and time and time again and they never did. They left us stranded and as a result, we have to now pay for someone else to complete the job they did not finish. We are a military family and did not appreciate the way in which we were treated."
- "Brian at Danny Odom roofing is top notch. I've been a General Contractor for over 47 years and Danny Odom roofing does all our roofing work. They are fair in pricing, punctual, clean up after they finish and do quality work. Everyone gives a warranty but the warranty is no better that the man giving said warranty. A warranty from Danny Odom means something, it gives the piece of mind that a warranty is intended to give. Don Tyson General Contractor"
- "They have done wonderful job at my place. All the crew members were friendly and knowledgeable to perform excellent work. I will always use them for any of our project. I strongly recommend Odom Roofing for your needs small or big job."
- "I managed properties for years and I always trusted them..Never had to call them back to to fix things once they were done. And they clean up after themselves after a job...They are so good and trustworthy that I would refer them to other real estate companies and friends..They have ALWAYS gone out of their way for me...I have even had them put a metal roof on my house and it is gorgeous..I have dealt with many bad roofers in my 26 years in real estate and I can honestly say they are the best in town.."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- E Fayettevill Roofing
- E Fayetteville Roofing
- E Fayettevlle Roofing
- East Fayetteville Roofing
- Fay Roofing
- Vander Roofing
- Fayetteville Roofing
- Haymount Roofing
- Eastover Roofing
- Eutaw Roofing
- Ponderosa Roofing
- Lafayette Roofing
- Cumberland Roofing
- Fayetteville Municipal Airpo Roofing
- Lakedale Roofing
- Fort Bragg Roofing
- Hope Mills Roofing
- Pope Army Af Roofing