This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"They will complete the job to your satisfaction"
"Overall good experience%2C installers were top notch"
"Karl Bloom went the extra mile"
- "They will complete the job to your satisfaction"
- "Overall good experience%2C installers were top notch"
- "Karl Bloom went the extra mile"
- "TYLER CARY BULLETROOF"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "DISSATIFIED W/ CONTRACTOR"
- "JAMES MARSHALL EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS"
"BulletRoof Tommy & Team did a great job for me. They are a Keeper……upfront, at my door-step ay 7:30am, easy contract signing & payment process using digital secure link. Team had to replace, repair, and correct the work from previous roof installation work. My new roof is great. I have already begun to refer them to any of my own clients also seeking roof work. I am happy two of my coworkers referred Tommy to me!"
"Bullet roof is first class……upfront about everything. My new roof and gutters are great. Jacob is the best ……always returned calls, never made empty promises, and did anything I asked of him. Bullet roof is lucky to have such a great representative for the company."
"This company will relentlessly harass you. In a gated community, where soliciting is disallowed, my neighbors and I have been approached incessantly by this company’s “sales” people. While I’m playing with my kids in the driveway, at 6p while having dinner. The photo was a flyer on. SUNDAY. Specifically, COLE NICKELL has come up to the house 5 times. Word of mouth is preferred to harassment by a few storm-chasing salespeople."
- "BulletRoof Tommy & Team did a great job for me. They are a Keeper……upfront, at my door-step ay 7:30am, easy contract signing & payment process using digital secure link. Team had to replace, repair, and correct the work from previous roof installation work. My new roof is great. I have already begun to refer them to any of my own clients also seeking roof work. I am happy two of my coworkers referred Tommy to me!"
- "Bullet roof is first class……upfront about everything. My new roof and gutters are great. Jacob is the best ……always returned calls, never made empty promises, and did anything I asked of him. Bullet roof is lucky to have such a great representative for the company."
- "This company will relentlessly harass you. In a gated community, where soliciting is disallowed, my neighbors and I have been approached incessantly by this company’s “sales” people. While I’m playing with my kids in the driveway, at 6p while having dinner. The photo was a flyer on. SUNDAY. Specifically, COLE NICKELL has come up to the house 5 times. Word of mouth is preferred to harassment by a few storm-chasing salespeople."
- "They did an awesome job and were on time with everything. Couldn't have asked for a better group to work with!"
- "We asked for recommendations on Nextdoor after getting a quote from Lowe’s to replace our leaking roof. We ended up getting 5 quotes total and went with Tommy Falk of Bulletroof. They were not the least expensive but Tommy took the extra time to really check out the roof from the inside and out, provided us helpful pictures and information on a chimney issue he noted, and was clear he was not just a salesperson but the project manager. After seeing the effort made up front and talking to him, we decided to go with Bulletroof. True to his word, Tommy was on-site checking the details as the crews (14 people on the tear off), making sure our outside items and landscape were suitably protected, and coordinating with us on the work schedule. His crews arrived 15 minutes early, took a short lunch, and worked hard all day. They cleaned up beautifully, minimized impact to our vegetation, and even swept up leaves that was unrelated. Despite their excellent job, Tommy came by and did another sweep to make sure there were no nails or debris. If I had another house, I would use him just for the comfort of feeling like there is no chance of a leak. I highly recommend anyone needing a roof to use Tommy Falk/Bulletroof."
- "BulletRoof’s crew headed up by Tommy Falk did an excellent job re-roofing my home! They were punctual, proficient and very careful in protecting my home’s surroundings, ( my wife was impressed that her plants were all well taken care of from damage!) Great work and no hidden cost overruns! Thanks Tommy and BulletRoof!"
- "I can not recommend this company at all. My customer service contact is Cole Nickel and to say I was misled is an understatement. He had me sign the agreement before reading it, so I had no idea I was locked in or had to pay thousands to get out. He lives in my community and used this trust to his advantage. He hounds for the insurance money before work even starts or issues are resolved, even going to far to tell me in text that he was using his own personal money to fund my job (before the job even started!) because I wasn't handing over the first check. I finally wanted him off my back and gave him the check months before the work started (shame on me per insurance). His crew drops materials off before a rain and won't come cover it, leaving us to have to move the sheets of plywood and the materials that would absorb water, into the garage and tarp the rest. He never came to check in, sent his assistant that knows nothing about roofs to do a check-in. The crew leader was not onsite. My house had 2 different colors installed, which led to a half tear off and reinstall. Which led to even more wood damage they refuse to fix (but will fix if I remove my review...yeah). My gutter guards were not removed and then reinstalled professionally (insurance paid for professional removal and reinstal) and instead the roofers did whatever they wanted (screwing, nailing, removing, losing pieces and clips). Insurance paid for professional removal, they did not do. They did not clean the gutters and roofing materials, including drip edge pieces around 2feet long were just laying in them. And guess what; right after roof reinstall, they sent to insurance for the second check to get cut. Though, they had no right to do that and I did not authorize that since I have damages still to my home. But the salesman continues to hound me for the money, before issues are addressed. Bulletroof does not stand by their work. You will get the run around. You will be lied too and manipulated. They hope their poor workmanship doesn't show until many years down the road when it's too late to point the finger at them. If you are having work done with Bulletroof. Sit outside, video tape and watch every thing they do. Don't trust anything they say and if you think the owner will want to step in, thing again. He never answered me."
- "The roof turned out fine but they damaged our deck in the process and agreed to come fix the damage. I’ve been chasing them for over 6 months and they are now totally unresponsive."
- "I'm so happy with my new roof! From the beginning of the process, to the end, everything was so easy. The sales guy explained everything very clearly and was he was super easy and flexible to work with. The guys did the roof in 1 day, which I always think is amazing. When they were done with the roof, they came through the backyard 3 times to make sure all their debris had been picked up. I could not be more pleased with the job that BulletRoof did!"
- "Absolutely recommend Bullet Roof to anyone, My roof was damage in a storm and I had to replace it. I worked with Tommy Falk and if you want to experience a new standard on "customer experience" you should give them a try. They are by far the best and I and very pleased with the work that thye have done."
- "From day one, Tommy Falk at BulletROOF has gone above and beyond throughout the entire roofing process with me. On installation day, he provided step by step updates and work was completed in one day! I now have a beautiful roof thanks to him and he has a customer for life. Thank you so much for being there in my time of need!"
- "Wow, we has been a while since our roof was put on and then we had a leak near the chimney. Though we had a little trouble getting help at first, we finally received a call from Mike Wilson, their production manager and he ensured that the warranty work was completed. Thank you!!! As my wife said, you really don't appreciate a company as much until something goes wrong and they go to bat for you. We appreciate Bullet's Integrity after the sale."
- "Rob was my roof representative. He was definitely on point and explained the process between them and the insurance company. Once the work was started, the process of installing the new roof went very quick. I would highly recommend BulletROOF for all roof repairs."
- "Working with Bullet Roof was a pleasure. Mikel Nevin was our consultant, he took the time to thoroughly explain how the process would work from filing the claim to completion of the roof replacement. If we had questions or concerns along the way, he was incredibly quick to reply. In our situation, we needed to file a supplement claim and Bullet Roof employees were diligent in their efforts to work with our insurance company's third party claim service, which was a tall task considering that the third party company was mostly unresponsive. When the install date arrived, the materials were delivered the day before as promised and placed exactly where we needed them to be placed. The crew showed up before the sun rose and were on site until the sun went down. Only a couple hours were needed to finish the job, and the crew was there the following day to complete the project. The roof looks amazing! We are quite pleased! This would have been a five star experience if it weren't for a few hiccups. For one, the amount of nails left on our property was obscene. We found hundreds of nails and staples, A red flag was raised when we found a couple dozen nails on our driveway. So, we went to a local hardware store and purchased a $25.00 metal sweeper in order to sweep the yard, and this is how we discovered all the nails. A couple dozen nails would have been completely understandable for it is impossible to get them all, but hundreds is unacceptable. Additionally, upon completion of the roof replacement, our existing gutter screens were mostly bent and improperly reinstalled. That being said, Bullet Roof was very quick to send someone back out the property to fix and properly install the gutter screens. Overall, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone I know that needs to have their roof replaced."
- "Every once in a while you come across excellent service and that is always worthy of a review! From the time we contacted Tommy Falk and until the job was finished, the communication was outstanding and the quality of work was excellent. Tommy and his crew completed the job quickly and the repair was perfect. Thank you Tommy and Bullet Roof!"
- "We got our roof replaced by Bullet Roof. Paul Hoffman from Bullet Roof helped us. He was extremely patient with our queries, HOA and insurance approvals etc. He helped us decide the color of the roof that would enhance our home aesthetically. The team came early morning and completed the work by evening. They cleaned any nails or debris that fell from the replacements and kept us updated of any issues they found on the roof. The communication was transparent between Paul and us and it gives me great satisfaction looking at my new improved roof. We highly recommend Paul and Bullet Roof for any of your Roof replacements. Thanks Bullet Roof for a great service!"
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Rest Haven Roofing
- Sugar Hill Roofing
- Sugarhill Roofing
- Buford Roofing
- Suwanee Roofing
- Flowery Br Roofing
- Flowery Branch Roofing
- Johns Creek Roofing
- Duluth Roofing
- Lawrenceville Roofing
- Cumming Roofing
- Dacula Roofing
- Chestnut Mountain Roofing
- Chestnut Mtn Roofing
- Oakwood Roofing
- Lenox Sq Finance Roofing
- Lenox Square Finance Roofing
- North Metro Roofing