"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"MY CONTRACTOR IMPRESSED ME."
"Very professional and helpful."
"Their customer service is terrible. Our reroof was done in April 2021 and they didn't complete the permit process. Getting them to begin the permit process was a hassle. I have several red tags on my door because of this roofing company. I have contacted them many times but I was told that the salesperson was responsible for the permit. I have also contacted the owner twice and he has yet to contact my husband and I. I do not recommend using this company."
"Braun’s roofing did a fabulous job replacing our old roof. Craig Wright was especially helpful managing the whole process for us. He meticulously explained the whole process of the project both its financial and technical aspects and was thoroughly conversant with both worlds. He was responsive to our needs and patient with all our questions. His crew was quick and efficient, not only doing a great job but consulting with us along the way as needed. I would heartily recommend their work."
"Craig was very knowledgeable and explained the whole process relative to the installation of our roof. What was most impressive was his knowledge and assistance he provided in guiding us through the insurance claim process, and advocating on our behalf with the claims adjuster."
- "Their customer service is terrible. Our reroof was done in April 2021 and they didn't complete the permit process. Getting them to begin the permit process was a hassle. I have several red tags on my door because of this roofing company. I have contacted them many times but I was told that the salesperson was responsible for the permit. I have also contacted the owner twice and he has yet to contact my husband and I. I do not recommend using this company."
- "Braun’s roofing did a fabulous job replacing our old roof. Craig Wright was especially helpful managing the whole process for us. He meticulously explained the whole process of the project both its financial and technical aspects and was thoroughly conversant with both worlds. He was responsive to our needs and patient with all our questions. His crew was quick and efficient, not only doing a great job but consulting with us along the way as needed. I would heartily recommend their work."
- "Craig was very knowledgeable and explained the whole process relative to the installation of our roof. What was most impressive was his knowledge and assistance he provided in guiding us through the insurance claim process, and advocating on our behalf with the claims adjuster."
- "This property is very old. I'm 60 and I remember eating here with my parents when I was about 10. What brought us here was our power was knocked out. The guy working the front desk was very nice as I called him about 1130pm, as it's just down the next exit. We were put in room 812 by the pool. The front door was ajar. I was frightened to enter as my husband was parking and bringing our stuff in. The guy at the front desk offered to move us and I said no. The fan was very noisy. But all employees were very friendly. We had to pay an extra 30 bucks for a little Maltese to stay also. Don't think I'll chose this property again. As my dog could have stayed for free at the La Quinta."
- "Cannot say enough good things about Craig Wright, Skeeter Braun and the fantastic crew with Braun’s Roofing! They were able to finish a significant total roof install in less than three days, were clean, efficient and even tackled some unexpected issues with complete professionalism and precision. Would recommend to anyone in need of a new roof or any sort of repairs!"
- "Bruce Dudley handled my roof repair. He was very informative about what needed to be done. The work was done in one day and they did a wonderful job. I would recommend Braun''s roofing to anyone."
- "Came quickly and completed job in timely manner. Second time we have used them Will use again"
- "If anyone needs a roofer, Braun's Roofing is great! I have been working with them for years. The first time was after a hurricane and I was afraid I needed to replace my roof because I saw all of my neighbors doing it. They told me my roof is fine; I just needed to have some shingles replaced. Over the years, they never try to oversell me. I finally decided to stop worrying about a new roof and just go ahead and do it because my house is over 15 years and our weather is getting crazier every year. They are friendly, prompt (maybe too prompt--they arrived at 6:30 am to install my roof!) and trustworthy. I am very happy I worked with them."
- "I am beyond APPALLED our neighbor is getting their roof repaired and the employees of this company thought it appropriate to throw shingles and nails in OUR yard and driveway! Guess we'll be investing in new tires and tetanus shots!! UPDATED - Supervisor came by and was very apologetic. He informed us to call if we have any issues (nails in tires) from the debris. All mess was cleaned. To be honest the neighbors new roof looks great and was completed in a day!"
- "Big shout out to Brauns Roofing and Lead Sales Consultant Craig Wright. I started working with Craig once I had to hire an Attorney to get my claim paid. He spent time explaining the ins and outs including hiring a Public Adjuster. You can tell he's very experienced in these matters. Once we settled, Craig and I met, agreed on the cost and installation date. The team showed up on time, worked tirelessly and completed the job in 1.5 days. We are thrilled with the final product. I highly recommend Craig and Brauns."
- "We were very pleased with our recent roof replacement performed by Braun's Roofing. Craig Wright and his team delivered on a new and beautiful roof within the timeframe that was promised. I would recommend Braun's Roofing to anyone considering a new roof installation - Excellent job!"
- "Jerry Greenhaw and Crew did an Excellent job Roofing Our Church. We Are So Happy With Their Work and Responsiveness To All Of Our Questions and Concerns We Had. They Worked Hard and In A Timely Manner. We are So Grateful To Have Found Braun's Roofing Company and Look Forward To Working With Jerry For Years To Come!!! We Highly Recommend."
- "This was the first time in my home owning experience to "contract" out such a large job. Craig Wright at Braun's Roofing answered all my questions and concerns truthfully and basically "painted a picture" of what I could expect. The crew arrived on time, and prepped my yard and and began work immediately. I was very impressed. The Texas summer threw a curve ball during the removal phase by unleashing a huge rainstorm after the majority of the old shingles were removed. No problem. The crew along with Craig safely and quickly covered the areas that needed covering, The roof and cleanup came out great. I certainly would recommend Braun's Roofing, and if you can...talk to Craig Wright."
- "RESPONSE TO BRAUN's Roofing comment on my initial review: Since Braun's Roofing asked that I provide the name of who I worked with in their review response, the estimator I worked with was Craig Wright. I find this response deeply disingenuous as the OWNER of Braun's Roofing (Skeeting Braun himself) sat in my dining room to offer monetary concessions that were never provided after he admitted they did not handle this roof problem solving adequately. This response is clearly just an empty review response in order to look like a truly caring roofing contractor that cares about its customers. Please do not be deceived, they care far less concerned than there response would indicate. See below for the full story. a. Ratings for Skeeter Braun’s Roofing on a scale of 1(worst) to 10 (best) b. Overall Braun’s Roofing Rating = 2 out of 10 c. Overall Rating of Braun’s Project Superintendent = 1 out of 10 d. Chief Complaints: i. Our original roof issues (on our only 8 year old roof) after Hurricane Harvey (Aug 2017) were as follows: Furnace vent pipe roof leak, small roof field leak, and front bedroom window leak ii. Only two solutions were offered by Braun: #1 - $13,830 full roof repair (which was recommended because it will “fix things the right way”) or #2 - $4,500 option to fix just the leak points we identified. iii. Only 1 of 3 original leak complaints (the field leak) were repaired and actually stopped leaking after selecting the $13,830 full roof replacement option. iv. The Braun “overkill” solution of a new $13,830 roof that will “fix things right” DID NOT WORK, this is especially disappointing considering I found out later there were other solutions in the $1000-$1500 range that would have solved our prime issues. v. Braun has a poor business philosophy. The owner admitted in a meeting with us that his team goes to the “overkill solution” first without investigating other more cost effective solutions. Then their next step is to continue to ask you to pay money if the problem proves to be too complicated to solve rather than honor their full 10 year warranty. Basically they are very poor problem solvers if you have any kind of tricky roof leak issue occurring. vi. Poor customer service and combative/aggressive language used toward customer during warranty phase. vii. Ridiculous reasoning offered during warranty period as to why the brand new $14k roof leaks. Condensation running down furnace vent pipes, dormers “bouncing and moving in the wind” due to improper house framing, and lack of ONE weep hole cover, are just some of the ridiculous reasons offered by Braun. viii. Skeeter Braun (owner) met with us and promised concessions but he did not follow through on his word. It has been nearly 8 months and promises have not been kept."
- "I want to thank Skeeter Braun & Brauns Roofing. I am a heart patient with Leukemia, & the Leukemia is advancing quickly. My home was built in the early 60's, & I needed a new roof, & needed it quickly at the best price possible. I heard about Brauns Roofing from my friend Michael Berry, & contacted them asap. Skeeter Braun came to my home, & saw that I needed a new roof, but he realized that I was on a very tight budget due to the cost of the chemo therapy I am on. Skeeter & his crew was able to build the new roof & build it at a price I was able to afford. They complered the job in just 1 day & did it for the price we both agreed on. I am so happy with the job they did, & no longer worry about the leaks & problems the old roof was causing. A special thanks to Brauns Roofing for saving my home with a new roof & helping me to worry a ltitle less about my home, & focus more on my health & family. God bless Skeeter Braun & Brauns Roofing."
- "Kevin White was the rep from Braun’s , he was fantastic and explained everything Braun’s Roofing would install with the certified GAF room system . Professional and prompt with everything. Pricing was better than the other quotes I had for the exact same roof . Was able to set up an appointment within a few days of agreeing to the bid . His team led by Jose did my roof in one day , start to finish . Excellent work , excellent detail , my roof is much better than what it was before by a long shot . They offer a 10 year warranty on their work , twice the other quotes we had . Since they have been around for 30+ years felt comfortable with them . Highly recommend Kevin White , if you are in the West / Northwest side ask for him, he does a fantastic job and is excellent with communication and follow up and a great guy ."
- "I recently had my roof replaced by Braun's Roofing. Craig was my contact person for Braun's roofing. Craig did a great job providing information to me through out this process. The roofing crew was at my house each day before 7am and was ready to work. The crew maintained a clean work area, took care of my property, and installed a professional looking roof for my house. The crew worked hard each day and completed my roof as scheduled. At the end of the job my yard was cleaned and cleared of any debris from the roof."
- "I had an issue with the shingles. Skeeter came out and immediately went work on resolving a warranty issue with the manufacturer. The manufacturer came out and agreed and paid for all cost in replacing. I appreciate Skeeter and Owen Corning. Couldn’t be happier."
- "Braun's Roofing replaced my roof after hail damage. After contacting Braun's, they quickly scheduled a consultation and I met with project supervisor. He thoroughly explained the process and products used. A date was set for the work to begin and they arrived on time and were very professional. The project supervisor was also on sight during the process. All questions I had were quickly answered. Once the roof was completed they cleaned up all the debris and the roof looks GREAT! I have already recommended Braun's Roofing to many friends."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- South Houston Roofing
- Galena Park Roofing
- Jacinto City Roofing
- Clutch City Roofing
- Gridiron Roofing
- Va Hospital Roofing
- Usps Official Roofing
- Astrodome Roofing
- Southside Place Roofing
- W Univ Pl Roofing
- West University Place Roofing
- Astroworld Roofing
- Greenway Plaza Roofing
- Golden Acres Roofing
- Brookside Village Roofing
- Brookside Vl Roofing
- Houston Roofing
- Trammells Roofing