This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Ascent delivered exactly what they promised at the quoted price. Marc was very helpful and responsive during the planning phase. The crew showed up at 6AM and were done by 5PM. After they left you would not have known they were there. The only thing they left behind was our beautiful new roof. Would highly recommend to anyone considering a roof replacement."
"Fantastic experience from start to finish. Incredible responsive, and communication with us was excellent throughout the process. The crew that installed our roof was great, and I was particularly impressed by their diligence in their clean up efforts. Would recommend this company to anyone."
"Had an amazing experience from start to finish with this company. Shortly after we had our roof replaced, we had a water leak that was caused by our windows. Thinking there was a problem with the roof, I called Marc and he immediately came to make an inspection. Marc went beyond the call of duty and helped us look for window replacement companies. Marc even sent us additional company contacts he came across during his days off. This shows that the company will always stand behind their work and will always have their customers in mind."
- "Ascent delivered exactly what they promised at the quoted price. Marc was very helpful and responsive during the planning phase. The crew showed up at 6AM and were done by 5PM. After they left you would not have known they were there. The only thing they left behind was our beautiful new roof. Would highly recommend to anyone considering a roof replacement."
- "Fantastic experience from start to finish. Incredible responsive, and communication with us was excellent throughout the process. The crew that installed our roof was great, and I was particularly impressed by their diligence in their clean up efforts. Would recommend this company to anyone."
- "Had an amazing experience from start to finish with this company. Shortly after we had our roof replaced, we had a water leak that was caused by our windows. Thinking there was a problem with the roof, I called Marc and he immediately came to make an inspection. Marc went beyond the call of duty and helped us look for window replacement companies. Marc even sent us additional company contacts he came across during his days off. This shows that the company will always stand behind their work and will always have their customers in mind."
- "I can’t say enough about the process. We were purchasing a home and the house had roof damage. We selected Ascent, and they worked with the seller to file a claim thru the insurance company, met the adjuster at the house and paid close attention the the entire insurance process until it was approved. They showed up on on the day of install and it was quite a production. Their crew was amazing, efficient and very professional! They covered the landscaping and cleaned up impeccably when the job was complete. All of this was done prior to the closing of the home. The owner Brent is very professional, his crews are top notch and is enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking to replace their roof. We’re having them come out to do gutters in a few weeks, and I’ll post a review then as well."
- "A good company to work with for roof replacement. Did whatever was specified in the contract for a very reasonable price and they cleaned up quite well after job was done."
- "We took estimates from four companies and liked Ascent Roofing Solutions the best. The company is very responsive and gives a discount to veterans, which helped us. Steve was on top of the project the entire way and kept us informed of any issues which might arise. We were very satisfied with the work which was completed in one day"
- "When my wife and discovered that our insurance would not cover the cost to replace our roof, it became even more important that we found a contractor that was both proven, but and competitively priced. After doing A LOT of research and placing many phone calls, we felt confident that Ascent would be the best partner. I can honestly say that they delivered on everything they promised. From Lindon, who first came out to inspect our leak (and did NOT try to sell us a new roof), to Marc, our main point of contact during the new roofing process, all parties were honest and acted with integrity. In fact, during the replacement, I was convinced I needed to replace a sheet of wood and was prepared to pay for it. The crew assured me the wood would be fine, but just needed some nails to address the warp! Whether your paying for a new roof yourself or looking for a team to do it right, I’m more than willing to vouch for Ascent’s service and pricing. Give them a consideration."
- "Nothing but good things to say about Marc and Ascent Roofing. They were reliable and responsive through the entire process. We had storm damage to our roof that of course insurance did not want to repair. Marc was in constant contact with myself and the insurance company to make sure everything was done correctly. In the end we received a entirely new roof. I highly recommend Ascent."
- "Needed a new roof on an addition and new garage, called Ascend roofing and spoke to Brent, we explained to him that we were in need for a new roof ASAP since there was snow storm coming in the next few days. We called Wednesday and and he said he will do his best to get us in schedule for the next in the next 2 days, he gave us a rough estimate since time was short, and got us on the schedule 2 days later. Price was lower then roughy estimate. Thank you Ascent Roofing you guys are great."
- "Terrific company and great people to work with. Had a new roof installed 6 years ago and they were timely, did a terrific job and were $4-7k less than any other quote I received. Just recently, 6 years later, I had some concerns with the chimneys and they came out to inspect them. Decided they should have finished the flashing differently and removed and reinstalled the flashing for no cost. While they were hear, they helped with some mortar / brick deterioration (that was not on them) for less than half of what I was quoted by a masonry company. Strongly recommend to anyone."
- "Ascent Roofing is a next-level veteran owned roofing service with a supremely professional crew that is outfitted with industry-leading gear. I have a 4000 sq/ft home with a steep roof. Ascent showed up at my house at 7:00 am with a nearly a dozen guys on the roof and a few more running materials and operating equipment on the ground. With military precision they were ready to go at 8:00 am and finished at 4:00 pm. They had the right tools and the right amount of labor to get the job done right! Also, I have to mention the great customer service leading up to the job. Ascent worked with my insurance company to get the roof fully covered and offered the highest grade CertainTeed shingles so my roof will live up to its warranty this time!"
- "We needed to have my roof and skylights replaced and spend considerable time researching roofing shingles, installation process, etc. Once that was narrowed, we looked for companies that had been certified by the manufacture to have their highest designation and were highly rated. Only a few made our final list. We met with each, obtained their quotes and make our selection. I’m happy to report that Ascent Roofing Solutions lived up to their high ratings in value, customer satisfaction, responsiveness / follow-up, and quality of installation. Steve and crew were great to work with. They responded to our numerous questions before work stated and during installation to assure there were no surprises. Very customer focused and professional organization - I would highly recommend them and plan to use them when we get my gutters replaced."
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.
Habitat For Humanity Roofer
This contractor has been awarded the GAF Habitat for Humanity's "Community Contractor" designation by participating in at least one Habitat for Humanity project in partnership with GAF in a year. Participation include donating their time and labor (while GAF donates the materials) and demonstrating a commitment to his/her local community and helping those in need. A contractor receives the GAF / Habitat for Humanity "Community Champion" designation when completing at least 5 projects over a rolling 5 year period.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Linworth Roofing
- Mount Air Roofing
- Riverlea Roofing
- Worthington Roofing
- Lewis Center Roofing
- Westerville Roofing
- Powell Roofing
- Shawnee Hills Roofing
- Upper Arlington Roofing
- Upper Arlngtn Roofing
- Dublin Roofing
- Grandview Roofing
- Grandview Heights Roofing
- Marble Cliff Roofing
- Columbus Roofing
- Gahanna Roofing
- Amlin Roofing
- Galena Roofing