All Star Roofing and Construction has a passion for doing what we say. Keeping our word, given to our residential, industrial, and commercial property owners is important to our entire business! Our talent, exceptional quality roofing and construction materials, amazing design skills, and devout customer follow-through, is what our loyal customers tell us they appreciate. However, the fact that our customers can count on us to deliver on our promises, separates us from the rest in the industry. Since All Star Roofing and Construction first started, this has been the goal of our roofing and construction ventures. To build a reputation to be proud of, no matter which market we're serving. A first home, a palatial estate, an industrial property, or a commercial building. Nothing less than our very best is acceptable for all our customers.
"Very professional. Had his facts correctly."
"HE WAS VERY GOOD"
- "Very professional. Had his facts correctly."
- "HE WAS VERY GOOD"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "DeWayne who supervised the project did an outstanding job and very professional."
- "Extremely professional and knowledgeable contractor."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "The roof is great. The rest of the project was not completed. It is still not completed. There were broken promises. Still unfulfilled. The window contractor was a joke. I finally gave them their money and I will finish the job myself."
"After work was completed on our home, detached patio and shed, we discovered the roofers damaged the patio roof. The damage split boards on an overhang section which necessitated the entire roof to be removed and redone. The salesman said it would be fixed right away, but it is now 6 weeks and I am still waiting. I have heard numerous excuses, including we ordered the wrong sized material. It's also interesting how the demeanor changed from a paying customer, to a customer who wishes their roof fixed on their dime. I was also blamed for not noticing the damage that they caused earlier! Maybe it will be fixed soon."
- "After work was completed on our home, detached patio and shed, we discovered the roofers damaged the patio roof. The damage split boards on an overhang section which necessitated the entire roof to be removed and redone. The salesman said it would be fixed right away, but it is now 6 weeks and I am still waiting. I have heard numerous excuses, including we ordered the wrong sized material. It's also interesting how the demeanor changed from a paying customer, to a customer who wishes their roof fixed on their dime. I was also blamed for not noticing the damage that they caused earlier! Maybe it will be fixed soon."
- "I am a contractor and I've used All Star over 6 times its tough trusting people As a 3rd party situation not only were they fast clean and did a beautiful job We've had no recalls On their work JD and Emma make it stress free experience"
- "Had a very bad experience with this company. They showed up sporadically and it literally took them a month to completely finish the work - the salesman said they would be done in just a few days. Main issues were: they would show up late to work; they would disappear for days at time without any communication and it took them a long time to finish; they left all my patio furniture and BBQ grill out in the grass and never bothered to put it back when they finally finished; they damaged my gutters during install and I had to call numerous times to get them to come out and take care of it; when they took off the old drip edge it pulled some paint off the trim and the drip edge they replaced it with was not as thick as the old drip edge so there is now visible damage to my siding - they promised they would come back and touch up the paint but after weeks of calling and texting I have had no response; they left a bunch of debris in my driveway for weeks and only came to get it after I called to complain; they did not bring enough materials out initially and the salesperson had to drop off additional shingles and other supplies and put them behind my single car garage which meant when I needed to leave I had to physically move ~300 lbs of materials to get my car out of the garage. This company is asleep at the switch and does not follow through with their promises and makes a lot of mistakes. Also, the only 5-star rating for this company is from the salesperson that sold the roof - says a lot about who they are. If you use them, I believe you will be sorry. I am."
- "Amazing family owned company. They went above & beyond everything they said they would do. Very professional and had my back when my insurance didn't."
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Centennial Roofing
- Greenwood Vlg Roofing
- Greenwood Village Roofing
- Englewood Roofing
- Cherry Hills Roofing
- Cherry Hills Village Roofing
- Cherry Hl Vlg Roofing
- Lonetree Roofing
- Lone Tree Roofing
- Hghlnds Ranch Roofing
- Highlands Ranch Roofing
- Glendale Roofing
- Sheridan Roofing
- Grants Ranch Roofing
- Lowry Roofing
- Montclair Roofing
- Littleton Roofing
- Aurora Roofing