This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"I used Advantage Construction for a siding and roofing job we had done due to hail damage. From the beginning, our options were thoroughly shared with us and we were prepped for every step of the process. I especially enjoyed working with the Project Manager, Corey, as he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He even went so far as to give us his personal cell phone number and instructed us to call him day or night with any questions or concerns we had. You don't really experience over and above service like that any more. I would absolutely recommend Advantage Construction, and especially Corey, to anyone who needs home repair done. True professionals."
"Mike Miller made the entire process completely painless from start to finish. Very responsive and always got us the information we needed. Great attention to detail. The work was done as promised and quickly. Would use him again in a heartbeat."
"Great quality job at a good price. Done in a timely manner. Project Manager Matt Heisick worked very hard to make sure everything was right. He has great communication and really went above and beyond to complete our siding job. Would recommend and definitely use again."
- "I used Advantage Construction for a siding and roofing job we had done due to hail damage. From the beginning, our options were thoroughly shared with us and we were prepped for every step of the process. I especially enjoyed working with the Project Manager, Corey, as he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He even went so far as to give us his personal cell phone number and instructed us to call him day or night with any questions or concerns we had. You don't really experience over and above service like that any more. I would absolutely recommend Advantage Construction, and especially Corey, to anyone who needs home repair done. True professionals."
- "Mike Miller made the entire process completely painless from start to finish. Very responsive and always got us the information we needed. Great attention to detail. The work was done as promised and quickly. Would use him again in a heartbeat."
- "Great quality job at a good price. Done in a timely manner. Project Manager Matt Heisick worked very hard to make sure everything was right. He has great communication and really went above and beyond to complete our siding job. Would recommend and definitely use again."
- "Rick Babineau and his team did an absolutely fabulous job! From inspection, to going over details they were phenomenal! Rick and his crew were on time every day, they did my roof AND my siding so well.it looks amazing. I am still getting compliments when my neighbors walk by. Five plus stars for this awesome company. I highly recommend!"
- "We highly recommend Advantage! Andrew Clark was fabulous to work with from inspection to finished roof replacement. Andrew made each step stress free and we are grateful for his professionalism and expertise with insurance, inspectors, product, and construction. We would definitely use Andrew at Advantage again!"
- "I highly recommend this company. Michael Miller went above and beyond what was needed. We have gutters put in, but needed some additional work done on the flashing before they could do the work. We contacted (or tried to) the company who did our siding, but they never got back to us. Michael had his crew fix the flashing, at no additional cost to us, so that they could finish what we hired them to do. Outstanding customer service and work completed."
- "I worked with Rob Johnson. He has exceptional understanding of how insurance claims and roofing work, he spent hours on the phone with my insurance company timely getting them all the right documents and information needed for them to approve my claim. He was always available on phone and in person even over the weekend. Thank you Rob for all the hours you put in sending multiple appeals until l got my claim approved"
- "Just had a full roof replacement and complete siding replacement. Brett Larson was excellent to work with! Brett was very responsive to all of our questions and made sure we were comfortable and happy with the entire process. The roof and siding crews were professional and did an excellent job. I was very impressed at the level of detail and extra things that were done that really make a difference in the overall look. My roof and siding look better and were installed better then what was on my home previously. I highly recommend Advantage and Brett Larson, we will use them again"
- "Advantage Construction was so easy to work with and Geoffery was so professional and very responsive. I am very happy with the remodel of my roof and siding of my house. The process was seamless and the results were amazing! I get so many complements on my house, I love it! - Jenny"
- "Geoffrey was awesome to work with, he made us feel like he was on our side as we went back and forth with the insurance company. In the end we’re we able to get what we felt was a great deal from our insurance company and it wouldn’t have been possible with out Geoffery’s expertise and advice. I would highly recommend Geoffrey and his team at Advantage"
- "Mike Miller and his team at Advantage Construction did an excellent job replacing my roof. They showed up on time and completed tear down and full installation of a 3 story house by noon including full clean up. Even the dumpster was gone! Area was left spotless. I appreciated he sent a large crew to work quickly since I was working from home. Mike took care of all the paperwork with my insurance company and guided me through the process. He really was my trusted advisor; expert in both the roof replacement as well as insurance side of the transaction. Even helped me identify an underpayment by my insurer and claimed it for me. Would highly recommend!"
- "Mike Miller was my Advantage PM, he was great through every phase of the multi step, complex process with the insurance company and with his installation resources. Communication was always proactive, open and honest. Timeline expectations were accurate, clean up was throughly completed and the replacement of my roof, gutters and siding all look great with no installation issues. Mike made the process easy for me and I thank him for that."
- "Advantage Const. recently re-roofed of our Bloomington home. Project Manager Mike Miller did a great job of communication & scheduling. He was professional & paid attention to detail from start to finish. He answered all my detailed questions & concerns. The crew completed the job quickly & site clean up was thorough. This was our second project with Advantage Const. as they previously re-sided our home. I would recommend Advantage to anyone."
- "Talk about great customer service! Geoffrey came out to assess some siding damage and followed up with valuable information on the best way to fix. He called to manage my expectations when running a little behind and arrived with a great attitude and lots of expertise! I’m happy to recommend."
- "I am a competing contractor. My suggestion is to do a little bit more training with your sales people on how to close a deal. I find it very unprofessional that your sales people have to knock on our signs that are signed contracts. I am currently working in Belle Plaine I probably bat a 95% closing rate. I would be more than happy to do a neighborhood training session. Maybe teach some etiquette and respect as well. I’ve been doing this for eight years and I’ve never ever had to knock another company sign. I find it funny that you guys are playing a cutthroat business because the good ones out here see your tactics and we all laugh. Stop handing out deductibles and free upgrades to because I will turn you into the state of Minnesota. I will delete this review if you can respond respectfully. Cheers! Your review below. Looks like had has zero costs! Positive: Professionalism, Responsiveness We hired Advantage to replace our siding that was damaged from wind and hail. Travis was great from start to finish, helping to navigate the insurance process. He went above and beyond to make sure there was no out of pocket expense at the end of the project. The crew did an amazing job and the work was high quality, with finishing touches that I did not expect but appreciated. I would recommend Advantage to friends and family and would use Travis as our contractor again. Response from the owner 4 months ago Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with your hail damage! Thank you very much for your review and your recommendation!"
- "Andrew Clark got our barn roof covered by insurance when we could not get that done on our own! He is honest, meticulous, and a man of his word. He was always available, quick to respond, and communicated clearly as he worked with us on our challenging hail damage project. The project is complete and we couldn't be happier with the insurance results! Thanks Andrew!"
- "Sam was phenomenal in the process. He came out to inspect the roof and then quarterbacked the entire process to make it simple and easy for us. He was also super responsive, communicative, and a genuinely great guy."
- "Drew with Advantage Construction Inc was great to work with. He listened to my concerns and gave me advice based on his professional opinion. All of my work (roof & some siding) was done when he said it would be with zero issues. The only issue I had was with my insurance company. They would not pay for all the siding that needed to be replaced. Drew, being the pro he is made a suggestion to change the peeks of my house and use the take off siding to make the needed repairs. Not only did that fix the damage, but changed the look of my home for the better, added curb appeal and value. I don't hope for hail or storm damage, but if it happens again, no question Drew with Advantage Construction Inc will be my first call."
- "In 2019, our home received notable hail damaged which led to our siding and 2/3 of our windows being totaled. I was fortunate to have known of Advantage Construction as they are local to us. While working through the claim process with insurance, which was tedious, we suffered another claim—a tree limb fell on our home causing serious roof and soffit damage. We had two claims running simultaneously; not an easy feat by any means! My project manger, Rick Babineau, was a God sent. Because of the two claims, it was an insurance logistical nightmare. But Rick and Advantage got it done smoothly. I took the opportunity to make some additional upgrades to the home which were very reasonably priced while they were doing the insurance work. This last fall they finished up the work and our home was completely transformed! We could not be happier with the workmanship of Advantage and Rick’s work! It was a year and a half process because of the two claims, but in the end it could not have been better. Although I don’t doubt the abilities of any of the project managers of Advantage, Rick is the man and you won’t be disappointed by him!! I am happy to have been an Advantage customer and I will continue to use them in the future."
- "Donnie Davis has been great to work with. I had an insurance claim for a new roof and new siding. He was so patient and kind, and very knowledgeable with the services and materials that Advantage Construction provided. I will be using them whenever I need additional work done. Thank you!"
- "We hired Advantage to replace our siding that was damaged from wind and hail. Travis was great from start to finish, helping to navigate the insurance process. He went above and beyond to make sure there was no out of pocket expense at the end of the project. The crew did an amazing job and the work was high quality, with finishing touches that I did not expect but appreciated. I would recommend Advantage to friends and family and would use Travis as our contractor again."
- "The crew from Advantage took care of my hail damaged roof. They worked with the insurance company to make sure everything was fixed appropriately. I appreciated their help making sure everything was fixed accordingly. I couldn't be more grateful. My roof was repaired on my house and my shed. The greatest group of people you'll meet. Very professional and courteous. Ask for Neil if you reach out to them. He's an honest and experienced contractor. Best roof service in town!!"
- "I had a great experience using them! From day one, Dan was working his butt off to make sure we got every penny we deserved for our roof and gutters and other weather repair items. He walked us through the process step by step and was there to answer any questions that we had! I would highly recommend using this business!"
- "I can’t say enough about how billy handles his projects!!! I have been fortunate enough to work with billy closely on all his window projects for the last year. His attention to detail and assuring customer and contractor relationships are as smooth as possible is why I continue and will for future continue to work with him. As a contractor it’s hard to find project managers that understand and are flexible. Billy has always made my job easier which in turn makes the customer experience that much more enjoyable. A+++ work Billy!!!!!"
- "When my roof needed repairs I was worried about how, or even where to start the process. It was a big deal for me and a big commitment to trust someone with this job. After talking to the Advantage construction guys even from the start I felt in good hands with their professional approach and the way they were able to answer all my questions. The work they all did was top notch and I will definitely be back calling this guys next time I need any king of repairs or work in my house. Thank you Advantage Construction for making it happen!"
- "I would highly recommend Billy! Billy was able to help with my entire roof replacement process with the insurance company. I was very happy with his professionalism from the first inspection through the building phase completion. I work in the construction industry and know the challenges involved with insurance claims and large building productions. I would highly recommend Billy. I have referred him to family and friends and they all have been very impressed. He truly cares about you and your home and will ensure the best possible outcome for you in any situation."
- "We had new gutters and gutter guards put on along with a roof inspection. Project manager Ryan Peltier did a amazing job from start to finish. The crew showed up and did a amazing job along with cleaning our existing gutters out before putting the gutter guards on. They also did a exceptional job of cleaning up after everything was installed. After installation Ryan came back out and looked over the work that was done and asked if we were satisfied. That was a easy question, yes we are. Everything from start to finish was very smooth. Thanks again Ryan and Advantage Construction for a job well done!!!! 👍👍👍"
- "Advantage Construction Inc. replaced our gutters and roof after storm damage. Mike Miller was our project manager. He did a wonderful job!!! It was seamless from the beginning to the end. He did all of the work after I signed the contract. What I liked the most was the communication. He always kept me up to date as to what to expect and the timing. If I called him, he called me right back. I loved talking to a person instead of a recorder! Our roof was replaced in one day and the workers were so efficient and cleaned up everything! Mike came over after they left and scanned for nails! This company is first class and I would endorse them for all of your roofing needs!"
- "Advantage Construction did a great job installing our new roof. Project manager Mike Miller was very good managing the whole effort; from assisting with my insurance company, working through the details of the materials and the scheduling of the job, through the actual completion of the work and final payments, he kept us aware of next steps and made sure there were no surprises. The installation crew did a great job as well, and when the weather was too hot for them to finish in one day, Mike made sure we knew what was happening. I’m pleased with my new roof from Advantage."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Cedar Roofing
- Cedar E Bethl Roofing
- Cedar East Bethel Roofing
- Oak Grove Roofing
- Bethel Roofing
- Linwood Roofing
- East Bethel Roofing
- County Market Roofing
- Ham Lake Roofing
- Soderville Roofing
- Saint Francis Roofing
- St Francis Roofing
- Andover Roofing
- Anoka Roofing
- Isanti Roofing
- Wyoming Roofing
- Coon Rapids Roofing
- Columbus Roofing