This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Chad and Stewart gave me a new water heater yesterday! Thanks so much gentleman. Super prompt and friendly service. Clean and professional operation."
"Over the course of many years they have done a drive way/walk replacement, house painting, gutters, hot water heater, furnace replacement, evaporative cooler, upgraded electrical service, basement escape window and more! All work was top notch, timely and their crews were friendly, thorough and a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend them for your projects!"
"We bought our first evaporative cooler from Aaark in 2000 and it was a wonderful cooler. Last year we replaced it with Aaark and are very happy with the newer cooler and service. The installers did a great job and made sure we understood how to operate and use controls. The company is dependable and very customer oriented. Highly recommend them to anyone needing a cooler summer. Jim and Colleen W"
- "Chad and Stewart gave me a new water heater yesterday! Thanks so much gentleman. Super prompt and friendly service. Clean and professional operation."
- "Over the course of many years they have done a drive way/walk replacement, house painting, gutters, hot water heater, furnace replacement, evaporative cooler, upgraded electrical service, basement escape window and more! All work was top notch, timely and their crews were friendly, thorough and a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend them for your projects!"
- "We bought our first evaporative cooler from Aaark in 2000 and it was a wonderful cooler. Last year we replaced it with Aaark and are very happy with the newer cooler and service. The installers did a great job and made sure we understood how to operate and use controls. The company is dependable and very customer oriented. Highly recommend them to anyone needing a cooler summer. Jim and Colleen W"
- "Nick was at my house today doing some plumbing repair. He was so professional and fast. I'm grateful I found a great company I can rely on. Thank you"
- "The team at AAARK are excellent! My home is a prefab from the 50's and NOTHING is an easy project. My parents have had a variety of jobs done by AAARK and they (and I) have always been impressed by the quality of work, speed of service, and courtesy of the team. There was no question of who I would have perform the jobs. Jimmy and Stuart upgraded my electrical service and combined two boxes into one. Unfortunately, my home has a very tight crawl space and attic, but they got the job done. They were able to really clean up the look, give me back some space on the wall, and set me up safely for some future home wiring projects. Once the electrical was done, Travis and Chad were able to haul away my ancient furnace (they said they've only seen that model in the Lenox museum) and install a new, quieter, more efficient unit and thermostat. While those items were being tackled, Nick and Michael installed a tricky shower door and made sure the majority of the plumbing of my long-term bathroom project were all in order. The team will be out next week to install an evaporative cooler (6 years without any cooling system!) and I cannot wait to have that done and update this review. Update 03/31: The team returned today and the evap cooler is installed and looks incredible. Very excited to have relief this year from the heat. It was placed out of sight from the front of the house and the registers are placed seamlessly to provide perfect airflow."
- "We had our furnace go out right as temperatures were plummeting toward negative numbers on a Friday night. When I called Aaark they answered right away and within minutes connected me to Travis who arrived within the hour. Our furnace was repaired that evening. We knew we needed to replace our 20+ year furnace soon. Due to the high level of expertise and professionalism displayed by both the company and Travis we decided a few months later to have them replace our furnace. Travis and his team did a fantastic job and we are exceptionally happy!!"
- "AAARK is a great choice for you HVAC needs they were less expensive than their competitors. Mat and Jimmy were very professional. Jimmy the electrician ran his wire and connected everything to the box, inspected and secured the wire, he was very friendly an super helpful. I will likely request him for future AAARK electrical work. Matt has done an amazing job with the installation of my under cabinet radiator he kept the project clean and even came out to adjust the positioning of the radiator, he did outstanding work. He also talked to us about upgrading to a more efficient boiler/hot water heater setup. Showed me pictures of other more efficient set ups and I look forward to contracting AAARK for that install."
- "The evening of 2/14/2021 our furnace stopped working- the coldest day of the year (-10 !). We survived the evening but called 1st thing in the morning and they were able to send a tech out within 2 hours. Travis was the tech who came out. He was very polite and friendly. He quickly identified the problem (a high limit switch), put in a used part while he ran to the warehouse to get new part so our house would start to warm up, then returned and completed the repair. I appreciate that Travis took extra time to explain that the MERV11 filters I were using were too restrictive for the furnace we have and had caused the issue with the high limit switch. He advised on the proper filter and left the area where he worked as clean as when he arrived. Additionally, the total cost of the repair was VERY reasonable and way less than I expected. I would not hesitate to use AAARK again or recommend them to family and friends. I found out that Travis had given up his day off to come and work this day because of the backlog of service calls. My family and I are thankful for his sacrifice on this cold February day!"
- "AAARK has taken good care of us for years. When our furnace went out in January shortly after buying our home, they had a new one installed at a reasonable price before we froze. And when our original air conditioner stopped cooling our home in the middle of a hot summer, they again quickly got us going and cooled down. And once again, on the coldest day in January when the heat stopped working, they came to our rescue right away and educated me on the value of regular maintenance. A little cleaning and we are good to go again. I highly recommend this company. They’re fast, respectful of property and reasonably priced. Thanks for taking good care of us!"
- "Have had them install A/C, new furnace, new hot water system, and remove old solar unit. They are very professional, arrive on time, work well, and do what they say they will, and are very helpful when something unexpected arises. Their prices are fair and I recommend them highly."
- "My old hvac unit had undersized ducting and needed to replace it with something bigger. Travis mentioned I could put the unit in my attic and open up space in my basement. Brilliant idea!!! I had the unit moved to the attic and he did an excellent job! With the correct size ducts my house stays the temperature it's supposed to and works great! He did a very professional job! I would recommend this company!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Denver Roofing
- Federal Bldg/Us Courthouse Roofing
- Western Area Usps Roofing
- Lakeside Roofing
- Montbello Roofing
- Federal Hgts Roofing
- Dupont Roofing
- Welby Roofing
- Commerce City Roofing
- Lowry Roofing
- Montclair Roofing
- Federal Heights Roofing
- Irondale Roofing
- Glendale Roofing
- Northglenn Roofing
- Wheat Ridge Roofing
- Edgewater Roofing
- Westminster Roofing