This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I had my septic tank pumped. Immediate response, all was very smooth, in time, very friendly driver, very professional. Best price also. I would definitely use them again!"
"Two years after our roof was replaced, it has leaked for 9 months. The company will not honor warranty. Another roofer has been called and said the work did not follow code (poor workmanship, no overhang, stripped screws.) Don’t go with this company."
"They caused a leak and then a second one . Look elsewhere ."
- "I had my septic tank pumped. Immediate response, all was very smooth, in time, very friendly driver, very professional. Best price also. I would definitely use them again!"
- "Two years after our roof was replaced, it has leaked for 9 months. The company will not honor warranty. Another roofer has been called and said the work did not follow code (poor workmanship, no overhang, stripped screws.) Don’t go with this company."
- "They caused a leak and then a second one . Look elsewhere ."
- "NEVER HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! This company doesn’t care about costumer! I have issues with my check ( it’s doesn’t cash up , but at my account shows like paid) I receive call at 11 am from this company, lady say “ you check doesn’t cash up, you have to bring money today until 5pm” I’m trying be nice and tell her first I have stop by bank because I have minus this money from my account and second I’m working... I can’t bring money or be home before 5... you call me at 11... I call back after couple hours and speak with some men he start talking the same and plus start threaten me!!!!!!!! He tomorrow going to lawyer and going to court!!!!!!!!!! ITS TERRIBLE!!! And he want extra money !!!!!!!"
- "I am a renter and the company I rent from sent this company out to my house to drain my septic tank. I had my 15 and 12 year old niece here at my house babysitting my 10 and 8 year old children not thinking it was going to be a big deal. There was a miscommunication between this company and my rental company about payment for the service and I get a frantic call from my nieces’ stating that the worker was demanding payment which of course they didn’t have so they call me while I am at work and I speak with the worker and I say let me speak to your supervisor he refused I say give me a chance to call me the rental company he says I have 5 minutes before he puts it all back. I say that’s fine whatever he has to do. I understood that their was a misunderstanding and that they had a job to do. I was never rude and all asked was for a chance to talk to someone to straighten this out. The worker continued banging on my door with a shovel and yelling at CHILDREN to the point where my kids called their father because they were scared and had him leave work to pay the man. Mind you all of this happened fairly quickly and it was chaotic and confusing. Now I am not upset about having to pay or the miscommunication however I am extremely upset that my kids were yelled at and disrespected over a situation that they did not understand andthey were confused and scared. That is what has me upset. So I call and complain I get a call back from the owner and she lets me know that her workers said that they did nothing of the sort and that her workers said that there were two adult females in the house. I basically took away was from the call that she was calling me a liar. Which has me upset because I for one am not lying and two why would I need to. I am not asking for my money back. I am not seeking for damages to replace my door I was looking for an apology because a GROWN ADULT MALE bullied my kids and had them scared and upset. But I see that this is the kind of company that condones that kind of behavior. I won’t recommend them to anyone and I am glad my rental company decided that they will not use them anymore."
- "Tillman septic went above and beyond to help us with our septic issues. Specifically our technicians, AJ and Todd. I would highly recommend Tillmans for your septic issues. Great costumer service and technicians who really seemed to care about their customers."
- "These guys did an amazing job for us. They were respectful of my home and my neighbors and they were always on time. Thank you guys so much."
- "Wonderful experience with this company! Very professional, competitively priced, and could not even tell they had been there! They had to replace my Sump Pump and had the pump on the truck. They were done within 30 minutes. Wonderful experience!"
- "Tillman Building Services is trying to say my wife and I owe them for our roof that was put on the house before we even purchased it. The original sellers paid them for the job and now they are saying they owe more! We are first time home buyers and are being bullied by Tillman Building Services for something we NEVER had a contract with. PATHETIC!"
- "I recommend you steer clear of this company, very unprofessional and they do not know code. Sloppy work."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Dinsmore Roofing Contractors
- Jacksonville Roofing Contractors
- Jax Roofing Contractors
- Bryceville Roofing Contractors
- Baldwin Roofing Contractors
- Maxville Roofing Contractors
- Jacksonville Nas Roofing Contractors
- Jax Naval Air Roofing Contractors
- Nas Jacksonvle Roofing Contractors
- Nas Jax Roofing Contractors
- Orange Park Roofing Contractors
- Orange Pk Roofing Contractors
- Fleming Island Roofing Contractors
- Fleming Isle Roofing Contractors
- Callahan Roofing Contractors
- Middleburg Roofing Contractors
- Doctors Inlet Roofing Contractors
- Macclenny Roofing Contractors