This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Good work Not the best place to work"
"Friendly, fast and work hard to solve people's problems. These are the go to people for your needs."
"Royalty replaced the roof (really high pitched) with a GAF Glenwood Shingle. The Glenwood looks very much like cedar shake. Royalty also replaced all the siding on the dormers and installed copper gutters on the front. Everything was done quickly and looks great. The roofers were the hardest workers we have ever had work on the house."
- "Good work Not the best place to work"
- "Friendly, fast and work hard to solve people's problems. These are the go to people for your needs."
- "Royalty replaced the roof (really high pitched) with a GAF Glenwood Shingle. The Glenwood looks very much like cedar shake. Royalty also replaced all the siding on the dormers and installed copper gutters on the front. Everything was done quickly and looks great. The roofers were the hardest workers we have ever had work on the house."
- "Very happy with the price and the work. Roofing crew tried very hard to get it done and clean up well."
- "I work for this company and I absolutely love it."
- "Excellent job. They were able to schedule a crew to come out for the roof within a week of approving the quote. The guys showed up first thing, worked 9 hours (with only a 20 minute break!) to get the job done same day. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. They did a great job cleaning up the mess of the tear off. Guys showed up the following work day to install gutters, again showed up first thing and got the job done rather quick. Very impressed."
- "Good attention from the staff"
- "Royalty Roofing did an amazing job for us! We had a new roof put on and also got new gutters. The roof was complete in about 6.5 hours. The gutters were done on a separate day and took about 2 hours. Both teams took great care with their work. I have cameras on my property so I could check in every now and again on the progress. A few nails were left in our yard on the first day. However, someone came the next day with a very large magnet to pick up anything left behind. Each contractor took a lap around the house to ensure the roof/gutters looked great and to pick up anything on the ground."
- "I called to have someone come out and look at our roof to see if we should replace it or if/where there are leaks. I was told that it would be $275 just for someone to come out. I was expecting a fee of some sort but that is outrageous. Other companies we have used on previous houses were all around $50 or $75."
- "I hope the company reads these reviews. The same man come to my house wash time I’ve needed some help. He is such a pleasure to have him here. He does superior work, and he is very pleasant and professional. He explains what he is doing. He is just a nice guy. Do whatever you have to do to keep him. Give him a raise or something, but treat him right. He is an asset to your company."
- "Our gutters look fantastic. The crew did a wonderful job and we would recommend them to anyone!"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Cortland Roofing Contractors
- Jonesville Roofing Contractors
- Hayden Roofing Contractors
- Brownstown Roofing Contractors
- Crothersville Roofing Contractors
- Retreat Roofing Contractors
- Tampico Roofing Contractors
- Scipio Roofing Contractors
- Paris Crossing Roofing Contractors
- Paris Xing Roofing Contractors
- Elizabethtown Roofing Contractors
- Grammer Roofing Contractors
- North Vernon Roofing Contractors
- Queensville Roofing Contractors
- Commiskey Roofing Contractors
- Freetown Roofing Contractors
- Vallonia Roofing Contractors
- Austin Roofing Contractors