Pro Roofing & Siding is an Atlanta family owned and operated business with unparalleled expertise in exterior remodeling for commercial and residential roofing, siding, gutters, exterior painting and insulation. Proud to be a GAF Master Elite and Master Select contractor.
"Don't know haven't done any work yet.....Still waiting,hopefully soon🤭👀."
"Pro Roofing and Siding. I just had my home repaired and I was very pleased with the service. I had the sales rep. Devon come to my home for an estimate and he was very professional and was their on time."
"Quick, efficient, responsive and quality work. I would highly recommend this company."
- "Don't know haven't done any work yet.....Still waiting,hopefully soon🤭👀."
- "Pro Roofing and Siding. I just had my home repaired and I was very pleased with the service. I had the sales rep. Devon come to my home for an estimate and he was very professional and was their on time."
- "Quick, efficient, responsive and quality work. I would highly recommend this company."
- "Recently used Pro Roofing for siding and gutters. Juan Reyes was quick to come out and give an estimate which was reasonable. Chris Friesz was the project manager and made sure everything was handled correctly. This job was done quickly and professionally. I highly recommend this company."
- "I had old cedar siding replaced with hardy and gutters replaced. I'm very satisfied with the work, accuracy of the quote, and the cleanup. I will be using Pro Roofing & Siding again when it comes time for another project."
- "Pro roofing is a great company! They are very responsive and best of all is they do great work! They took extra care of my home while completing my project."
- "I used Pro Roofing for new siding and gutters they walked me through evey step and made sure everything was perfect from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone in need of work on their home."
- "I needed a section of fascia and gutter replaced on the backside of my home. Specifically asked if they were able to replace with 5" K-style gutters as this is a requirement of our HOA. Signed a contract of work that specifically stated that 12' of fascia would be replaced and the gutters would be replaced with 5" gutters. When the crew arrived they begin setting up the ladders to replace the gutters at the front of the house. If I did not intervene and tell them to replace the one in the back they would've done to wrong side. The crew did not replace the fascia even though I pointed out that it was in the contract that it would be replaced. They ended up installing 6" K-style gutters instead of 5" K-style. I called the company after the crew left to explain that the work was not completed as per the contract, and they have yet to schedule with me when the crew can come to finish the project. But I have still been receiving invoice emails as well as a late fee added onto my invoice. Terrible communication, unprofessional crew. Would not recommend this company at all."
- "Pleased with services at end. There were a few hiccups in the beginning with communication, however Chris and Hafid once the project started made sure to answer questions and keep me abreast of what was happening. Also, when I shared some concerns about damage caused my one of the workers, they made the repairs without giving me too much of a run around. Repairs to siding looks great!"
- "Hudson Pro Roofing was very professional and did an amazing job on replacing our old beat up roof. Highly recommended!"
- "My home recently had some water issues and over a few weeks it progressed to coming into the place in a couple of locations. Obviously, it was necessary to get that fixed, but I couldn't remember the name of company that installed the roof about 20 years ago. I checked around and my brother mentioned he had used Pro Roofing and Siding for some patchwork at his place. I appreciate my brother's recommendation on this and decided to make that call. Within a couple of days, a couple of individuals came out to review the situation and inform me of what was essential to fix it. Thankfully they were able to pinpoint the area where the problems were with their drone equipment and they showed me what was needed to correct things, and given my lack of knowledge on house repairs, they walked me through what was next. In addition, after walking around to show me what they could do via the naked eye, we talked about some of the siding work that was deteriorating on my bay window and they gave me a price to consider if I was interested in having that done as well. Once the weather was clear enough to do each job, the process took two days and the crews made sure to clean up any of debris left behind. My final review wouldn't be complete until we had a heavy thunderstorm to show me if the work held and after a couple of days of rain, and no water entering the house, I was certainly satisfied with the outcome. Pro Roofing and Siding is a company I would certainly recommend to friends needing repair work, and I believe you'd enjoy working with them as well. Give them consideration if you encounter similar problems."
- "Excellent work from start to finish! On time and kept me informed the entire time. Since I was working in SC and my home is in GA, they kept me updated with drone pics and regular pics for every step of the way. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone! Very nice and professional people to work with! Installation completed as promised and cleaned up everything afterwards."
- "Gotta say they did a wonderful job, and did the work in one day!! I would highly recommend them for any roofing needed!!the people are nice and very helpful!!"
- "We had the siding and gutters replaced by Pro Roofing. They did an outstanding job. Very friendly and professional. They worked long hours and communicated with us throughout the whole process. They were very detail oriented and cleaned up completely. They did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend them and I would use them again."
- "I would like to bring about how amazing Juan is and how well he manages his business. He is a very friendly and out-going individual with a strong passion for what he loves. I am delighted with the way he approaches his customers in a friend-like yet professional way, unlike most other roofing companies I had experienced. Most of them regarded me as another person to do business, which made me lose interest with those services. Juan holds his customers with the utmost respect and exceeds the expectations. His compassion and hard work ethic shows that he truly cares about his clients! My experience with PRS has been very excellent! Their general quality of service is outstanding and went way beyond any expectation that I had!"
- "Service Service Service!!! As they say, you get what you pay for. Fantastic company and execution without breaking the bank. Sales rep followed through every step of the project making sure of total satisfaction. Don't call anyone else!"
- "ProRoofing replaced my entire roof in one day. Juan Reyes listened to what I wanted, and when he personally walked me through every detail, he was able to respond to every question professionally. His crew, led by Chris, worked hard on the roof installation to ensure it was done properly (they also did an excellent clean-up job as well). Very reasonable and fair quote with excellent detail! Great experience, and I highly recommend ProRoofing."
- "We had a problem with a leak where a small section of roofing had not been installed properly. When we asked for recommendations, we were steered towards Michael Walker with Pro Roofing & Siding. He was great to work with as he assessed the damaged section and showed us how he would arrive at his pricing. They were able to schedule the repair exceptionally quickly and got it all done within a few hours. Doug was fantastic, from calling to schedule the repair to showing up the next day with his team. They were very professional, fast, and friendly. They cleaned everything up and made sure I was happy with the repair before leaving. All in all it was a great experience and I would not hesitate to call them again or recommend them to anyone needing repairs."
- "Christopher Friesz, project manager, was one of the nicest people i have ever done business with. He knew exactly how to make me feel comfortable and he paid attention to all the little details. I would definitely do business with this company again simply because of Chris. He made the entire stressful experience fun and stress free. He deserves a raise!"
- "Chris Friesz, one of the project managers came out and checked my roof for weather damage. He was very thorough and took a lot of pictures during his inspection so that I had a clear understanding of what he was explaining to me. He took his time and answered every question I had. I appreciated his honestly and patience. I would recommend him and the company to family and friends."
- "My experience was top notch. Would highly recommend them for roof and home repair. The crew was prompt and professional and the project manager, Doug, was beyond helpful and made sure the repair was done perfectly."
- "I have used Pro Roofing and Siding now three times for siding replacement and painting. From Sales to Services, these guys are top notch and I will continue to use them each time I need to repair or replace my old wood siding."
- "We had extensive damage from a storm and they were extremely responsive, showed up quickly, and gave a fair price. We were very pleased with their professionalism and quality of work. We will for sure use them again for any additional roofing work."
- "I had a large limb fall on my house, causing damage to the roof, fascia, drywall, gutter and more. When it came to the roof, they did a good job. They must have contracted out the rest of the work, because the experience was night and day. The team that did the rest of the work didn't show up twice when scheduled, showed up randomly on a day they were not supposed to, and had to come back to do work they had missed. Overall, not a great experience."
- "I found the company on the web and gave them a call and they scheduled an appointment with me to have my exterior house painted. Mr. Rowland came out and surveyed the house and we discussed what would need to be done such as replacing boards on the house before painting. He was very knowledgeable and polite. Once agreed on the work, Hafid sent an email on the colors that I picked out to be used and set up the date on when the work would start. Hafid was very professional. The Pro Roofing & Siding Team (2 men), came out on the 1st day and pressure washed the house down and changed out boards on the house. It took the Team three days to complete the process and they were very good and respectful. This was an exceptional job well done. I have received lots of compliments on how great the house looks and nice paint job. I'm very pleased and I would highly recommend and use Pro Roofing & Siding again for sure."
- "I just had my house painted and am pleased with the results. Nice clean job! The project managers from beginning to end were very professional and straight forward. Thank you very much to Clark Rowland for all of his research on my siding issue and thank you to Hafid Ibarguan on the back end, making sure my project was up to my expectations. I will see definitely be using this company again when I replace my siding in the next 5 or so years. Much thanks!"
- "These guys are incredible. Customer service was great, the team was on time and did great work! I called them to work on my parents property and it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend them!"
- "I first reviewed Pro Roofing based on the good work of their salesman, Dylan, and the software they used. However, since completion of the work and some substantial rainfall, I have discovered that rain is getting trapped in a corner area so much so that it continues to drip out and puddle onto my wood deck for over 24 hours after the rain has stopped. This will cause damage to my deck over time. In addition, they admittedly commented that flashing needs to be installed on each side of the chimney to direct the rain away from the chimney and not run down the chimney, damaging it. They say it should have been picked up when getting a quote together. So, I have two issues that are causing damage to my home. For weeks, I have tried to get them to come out and make the repairs. I am CONSTANTLY texting them trying to pin down a day and time to make the repairs. Twice they did come out and both times they did not know how to fix it. The first guy said he would have to send the original subcontractors that installed it. That never happened. They sent other contractors. When they were done disassembling the gutter and guard and reassembling them, I asked them what they had done, they literally said they did not know!!! I also have not gotten a quote on the flashing for the chimney to protect it. Finally, they took out my mailbox with their truck. Luckily, they had to come out the next day to finish the job, so I was able to determine the costs to repair, and withhold that from full payment. I cannot in good faith recommend Pro Roofing & Siding."
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Marietta Roofing Contractors
- Barrett Parkway Roofing Contractors
- Mar Roofing Contractors
- Mreta Roofing Contractors
- Woodstock Roofing Contractors
- Kennesaw Roofing Contractors
- Atlanta Naval Air Station Roofing Contractors
- Dobbins Afb Roofing Contractors
- Dobbins Air Force Base Roofing Contractors
- Sandy Plains Roofing Contractors
- Lebanon Roofing Contractors
- Acworth Roofing Contractors
- Roswell Roofing Contractors
- Holly Springs Roofing Contractors
- Sandy Spgs Roofing Contractors
- Sandy Springs Roofing Contractors
- Smyrna Roofing Contractors
- Cumberland Roofing Contractors