This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Overall experience was excellent. The Rep explained everything in detail and was even kind enough to go onto the roof and cover a bare spot where the old shingles have blown off. The work crew they employed was very dedicated and hard workers, from sunup to sundown. Can not express how please I was with the experience."
"They did an excellent job and followed through with everything they said. When circumstances needed addressing the communication was clear and thorough. I am very pleased with the entire process."
"Have to edit the review... We have our house on the market and with a contract, an inspection occurred. The Inspection revealed that the Ridge Venting was not properly installed; neither the attached or detached garage were installed correctly. I have not had a chance to inspect the other location of ridge venting. Although I accept that I didn't properly inspect things when they were done; simple fact is I should not have had to. As a company they should take enough pride, and have enough respect to follow up the install crews (contractors, not employees) and make sure things were done right. They have been professional when dealing with them, unfortunately, the work I once thought professional and good is now in question. Feel free to read the original review for further information. Called MidWest Roofing for a quote on inspection; they suggested calling my insurance as there was evidence of hail/storm damage. Sure enough insurance paid for the entire roof. MidWest Roofing got us scheduled and after some rain delays had us done in 1 day minus some minor finishing touches. Small communication issue that was rectified was the only minor hitch in the process. I would recommend them and use them again if needed."
- "Overall experience was excellent. The Rep explained everything in detail and was even kind enough to go onto the roof and cover a bare spot where the old shingles have blown off. The work crew they employed was very dedicated and hard workers, from sunup to sundown. Can not express how please I was with the experience."
- "They did an excellent job and followed through with everything they said. When circumstances needed addressing the communication was clear and thorough. I am very pleased with the entire process."
- "Have to edit the review... We have our house on the market and with a contract, an inspection occurred. The Inspection revealed that the Ridge Venting was not properly installed; neither the attached or detached garage were installed correctly. I have not had a chance to inspect the other location of ridge venting. Although I accept that I didn't properly inspect things when they were done; simple fact is I should not have had to. As a company they should take enough pride, and have enough respect to follow up the install crews (contractors, not employees) and make sure things were done right. They have been professional when dealing with them, unfortunately, the work I once thought professional and good is now in question. Feel free to read the original review for further information. Called MidWest Roofing for a quote on inspection; they suggested calling my insurance as there was evidence of hail/storm damage. Sure enough insurance paid for the entire roof. MidWest Roofing got us scheduled and after some rain delays had us done in 1 day minus some minor finishing touches. Small communication issue that was rectified was the only minor hitch in the process. I would recommend them and use them again if needed."
- "From start to finish these guys were on top of it, they made a supposedly stressful situation no stress at all. The job was done on time when they said it would be and looks great. Thanks again Mid West Roofing I will be telling my friends."
- "Midwest roofing got me a full roof repair November 2021. Chris Hudler was super helpful during the inspection and explaining how to talk to insurance and get everything covered, answered every question I had and offered multiple options when it came to the repair/replacement. Actual replacement went smoothly, and they were able to point out some underlying issues as well as how they were fixing it. Highly recommend, at least have them come out and talk to you if you need roof help!"
- "Chris Hudler was very professional, coming to our house multiple times to check the roof, give us the estimate on the re-roofing we were having done, then coming to check on the roofing crew's work to be sure it met their high standards. The job they did was wonderful, and Chris is great to work with. Highly recommend this company for all of your roofing needs!!"
- "If you're looking for company with Integrity, look no further. Chris Hudler is your guy! He's thorough, knowledgeable, a truly cares about doing the right thing for his clients. You'll get an honest opinion and recommendations. He won't try to sell you something you don't need and he'll take the time to answer your questions. Hands down, my go to roof guy!"
- "From start to finish Andrea and the team at Midwest Roofing took excellent care of my roofing needs and repairs after I had leakage from faulty prior services. Andrea was able to quickly assess and identify the problem. She is an asset to Midwest roofing in that she is an excellent communicator and is friendly and patient as well as thorough in explaining the issues at hand. I was very happy with the service I received and the job done. I would highly recommend Midwest Roofing for your roofing needs."
- "Excellent from start to finish! Our point person, Chris Hudler was with us every step of the way! Samantha was excellent to work with during the insurance claim process. A special shout out to the delivery and pickup Dwayn. He worked, well after dark. We have had several roofs put on in our lifetime and this was actually a fun process. We would highly recommend Chris and his team at Midwest Roofing! John & Linda Baxter"
- "This company has great service figured out! Everyone in the company I dealt with was super professional and gave me so many updates along the way it was almost comical. Everything they said would happen was true to form. They even helped me get my insurance company to cover hail damage when they originally told me no hail of significance had happened in my area for 3 years. Top notch company!!! Tyler was my rep and couldn’t be happier as he didn’t push my to buy or make me feel uncomfortable in any way. If he had there would be no new roof and no review to give. Stop reading reviews and give them a call!"
- "Midwest was a wonderful company to work with. I would certainly recommend them. They communicated especially well. Roofers did a great job...Drew followed up immediately afterwards to make sure I was happy with the work & process. Jessica was helpful in making this process easy and efficient. They are truly a great company & team!"
- "I’m a retired Air Force officer and it is people like Brady Moore at Midwest Roofing that prove to me why I moved back to this area! Wow! Extremely professional, positive and dedicated to serve and help his customers! Once done, he got back on the roof and for FREE, made minor repairs and covered the damaged areas with weatherproofing to keep our attic and home protected for the incoming storms this week. I’m simply amazed! Well done Brady and the Team at Midwest Roofing."
- "All services were done in timely manner and to our satisfaction. Drew was the rep from Midwest Roofing that we dealt with. He was very helpful in guiding us through the insurance process as we were replacing roof due to hail damage. He answered multiple questions multiple times in language we could understand and put into perspective what was needed, helped us with choosing type and color of shingles going along with what our insurance would cover. Overall we had a very good experience with Drew and Midwest Roofing."
- "Had roof replaced from storm damage recently. The whole process was very smooth, very detailed inspection actually found more damage and missed items than my insurance inspection. They negotiated with my insurance to make sure everything was covered as needed. Installation was done in a day and half and everything looks great. They cleaned the area around the house so no debris or trash was left over. They texted and called me weekly during negotiations with my insurance, leading up to and during the installation to make sure everything was going as expected. And they answered every question I had in a timely manner. The whole process was very smooth and fairly stress free, very happy with everything. Definitely recommend their services to anyone looking around."
- "Midwest did a phenomenal job for us. Chris especially made the experience enjoyable and educational, answering all our questions and providing outstanding customer service. The roofers themselves worked efficiently and professionally as well as our gutter installers. Would highly recommend Midwest Roofing!!!"
- "We were blown away by our experience with Midwest Roofing! These are guys are leagues above any company we've delt with in the past. Dustin walked us through the entire process from inspection to installation and we couldn't be happier. He helped us file our claim and was able to get insurance to cover more than they originally offered. If you need an inspection, repair, or a completely new roof, this is who you want to use. Honest, dependable, and hard-working."
- "I called Midwest on a Tuesday and they said it wouldn't be until Monday that someone would be able to make it out. I get a call from Brady Moore saying he will be here that Thursday. He rearranged his schedule because he knew how heavily this roofing issue was weighing on me. He was here right on time, friendly, professional, straight shooter, respectful to me and my property, and he seemed to be an all around good person. Midwest roofing most definitely has a jewel in the ruff with Brady!!!"
- "Our roof, gutters and window screens all were damaged by a severe hail storm after 10 pm on a Friday night just before SprIng 2020. Midwest Roofing was there early the next morning to assess the damage. They provided a solid estimate of what the costs would be and worked with our insurance company to make sure project funding was available in a timely manner. They explained details to us in trustworthy detail and answered all our questions throughout the process. After the project was complete Midwest Roofing followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with the results. Everything turned out great, and we could not be more pleased with how everything looks. Their staff are courteous, hard working and thorough in the performance of their tasks. We were so impressed that when it came for a relative to have their aging roof replaced, we were adamant in our recommendation of Midwest Roofing as the right choice. That project turned out just as good as ours did."
- "Andrea was a very good person taking very good care of me. The crew did the same as well and I was very pleased with the outcome. They got the roof installed quickly and did an amazing clean up. Can’t speak highly enough about Andrea and the whole Midwest Team! Thanks again."
- "We noticed some storm damage on our roof after a recent storm. Midwest Roof was recommended to me to call and have them look at the damage. Frank and Mike scheduled an appointment to inspect the damage. They assisted us with filing the insurance claim and explaining how bad the damage actually was. They were both very professional and helpful throughout the initial process. Frank scheduled several follow up appointments to assist us with choosing the right colors and products for our individual needs. During the time of the actual install of the roof and gutters, Aaron was a fantastic project manager. He sent us updated throughout the day as well as photos of their progress. Aaron waited until we arrived home for the day to go over the finished project. The roof was spectacular and the area was cleaner than when they initially arrived. Both Frank and Aaron provided excellent customer service and we love our new roof! We would highly recommend Midwest Roofing for all of your roof needs!"
- "These guy’s did a great job. Chris went above and beyond. While replacing my roof a peace of the roofing fell on my deck and broke a board. I had synthetic boards on my deck that Chris went and found a perfect match to fix it. Sounds like a small thing but it is the little things that make good too great service and Chris made the jump."
- "Dustin promptly came to the house and did a comprehensive inspection of the roof and gutter system. His detailed feedback using the HD video system was very impressive and he was able to point out a few issues with the box vents from previous storm and hail damage. He also enrolled me in the weather tracking system so that he can be proactive with follow up inspections should there be future storms in the area. Dustin was very professional the entire time and also provided some additional information for my inquiry of the different types of siding materials and services provided by Midwest. I will definitely consider Midwest Roofing as a first option should I need roof or gutter repairs in the future."
- "Midwest Roofing responded very quickly after the storm damage to our house. Michael Snyder was very professional on the first visit and stayed that way through the entire process. The company was very helpful with all insurance items and any issue after the work was completed they repaired or replaced it. Michael has also stayed in contact and keep us updated on everything. I have been very impressed with them and would recommend them to anyone and have on several occasions."
- "Drew came out to do a full analysis of my roof. He performed a thorough inspection and gave me great feedback on a couple issues he saw. I really appreciate his feedback and that he set my home up on a weather tracking system so I'm prepared if there is any future damage!! I highly recommend Drew and Midwest Roofing."
- "We’ve had a unique situation where our insurance company doesn’t want to pay for all of the damage done to our roof. Brady has worked very, very hard to make sure we get our roof repaired and that we get the coverage our insurance is supposed to cover. Thanks for coming and fixing the leaks while we wait for good weather to install our beautiful new roof! You guys are the best!"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Eldon Roofing Contractors
- Rocky Mount Roofing Contractors
- Olean Roofing Contractors
- Barnett Roofing Contractors
- High Point Roofing Contractors
- Equality Roofing Contractors
- Tuscumbia Roofing Contractors
- Kaiser Roofing Contractors
- Four Seasons Roofing Contractors
- Lake Ozark Roofing Contractors
- Village Of Four Seasons Roofing Contractors
- Vlg Of 4 Ssns Roofing Contractors
- Eugene Roofing Contractors
- Marys Home Roofing Contractors
- Spring Garden Roofing Contractors
- Enon Roofing Contractors
- Russellville Roofing Contractors
- Osage Beach Roofing Contractors