This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Everyone was very professional. I have already recommended the company to some of my friends and family. I will be using Krumwiede in the near future for future home repairs. Very happy that I chose them for my major roofing project!"
"We had a sliding glass door installed. While the price was a ;little steep, the product was custom built for a less than standard door open. We were replacing a 32 year old sliding glass door. The installation was scheduled for a Sunday between 8 and 10 AM. The installers were on site at 8 AM and worked diligently to get the door in. The measurements of the opening were a bit off but no problem; the guys adjusted the opening and put the door in place. The installer gave me instructions what to do for 24-48 hours with the blinds in the glass. I am very pleased to say that the door works perfectly and looks great. The installers cleaned up the mess both in my kitchen and on the deck to which the door was installed. All in all, I am VERY pleased and would not hesitate to offer my references to Krumweide!"
"Had a great experience from start to finish. I found all the members of the Krumwiede team to be easy to work with and knew what they were doing. The quality of the windows and installation is better than we expected. And the price was better than other quotes we got. Thank you all at Krumwiede. We will be sure to call you for our next home project."
- "Everyone was very professional. I have already recommended the company to some of my friends and family. I will be using Krumwiede in the near future for future home repairs. Very happy that I chose them for my major roofing project!"
- "We had a sliding glass door installed. While the price was a ;little steep, the product was custom built for a less than standard door open. We were replacing a 32 year old sliding glass door. The installation was scheduled for a Sunday between 8 and 10 AM. The installers were on site at 8 AM and worked diligently to get the door in. The measurements of the opening were a bit off but no problem; the guys adjusted the opening and put the door in place. The installer gave me instructions what to do for 24-48 hours with the blinds in the glass. I am very pleased to say that the door works perfectly and looks great. The installers cleaned up the mess both in my kitchen and on the deck to which the door was installed. All in all, I am VERY pleased and would not hesitate to offer my references to Krumweide!"
- "Had a great experience from start to finish. I found all the members of the Krumwiede team to be easy to work with and knew what they were doing. The quality of the windows and installation is better than we expected. And the price was better than other quotes we got. Thank you all at Krumwiede. We will be sure to call you for our next home project."
- "We needed our roof replaced due to some water damage. We had many companies come out to give us an estimate but we went with Krumwiede since the price was fair and also the professionalism. We were glad we went with them. Jack was out project manager and he was great. Always responsive to out questions and requests. He also was able to get out roof replaced on a flexible and quick schedule that worked out for us."
- "I had my kitchen cabinets refaced, and we LOVE them! Far superior to painting. They are new in appearance and quality. A little pricey, but soooooo worth the quality. I recommend them for this work (refacing), and if we need other work done in the future, I will call them."
- "Krumwiede Home Pros is a family run business that continues to exceed our expectations. Top quality products and expert installation by people that know their craft and have an enthusiasm for their work. Very personable and trustworthy crews and their cleanup after was first rate. Our communications are always answered promptly (Thank you Jack.) We had siding done as well as windows and are now contracting for installation of two storm doors. When it is time for a new roof, they will be our first call. Good and honest people are a treasure these days; don't hesitate to call them. Worth every penny! Special thanks and gratitude to Jack, Chad,Joey, Andy & John!"
- "Not only was the job done well, but they took care of everything, permits inspections and keep us informed through out the whole process. Everyone was wonderful to work with! Will definitely use them in the future. Thank you Krumwiede for making it so easy on the homeowner!"
- "Refaced Kitchen Cabinets; Excellent workmanship. Andy and Ross were very respectful and courteous. My cabinets look brand new! I love them. I would highly recommend them for your project."
- "Thank you for as good an experience of getting all new windows, roof and gutters as such noisy, messy operations can be. We were so pleased! Not only with the new items, but the whole experience. From step one we were kept in the loop about timing and updates to scheduling, etc. Everyone we dealt with was reliable, friendly and courteous. Great care was taken not to damage our home or belongings. Work was done quickly, but also well and carefully. All jobs were completed the day they were begun! Thank you for making our home more attractive than ever! We've already recommended your company to others!"
- "We used Krumwiede to update our very old kitchen. Our first encounter was with Jim our salesman who was great! He took his time going over all of our options in materials, styles etc. and then went on to go over plenty of financing options to make sure we were comfortable. Our project manager-Ross and installer -Andy were great! Ross answered all my questions about the project and was very good with communication. Andy the installer was AMAZING!!! He worked very hard and made sure we were happy every day he was there. Something that really stuck out to me was the fact that he stuck around after working all day on a Friday and listened to our questions without trying to rush and get outta there. He cleaned up everyday and made sure I still had access to my appliances while we were under construction. Really appreciate all the hard work that the Krumwiede employees put into our project. I would 100% recommend them!!!"
- "They did a great job. Handled permit in a prompt manner. Were on time and used the exact color we requested even though it was hard to get. The roofers were courteous and did a great job. We would definitely use them again and highly recommend them."
- "Very honest and the installers did a great job with our new custom cabinets. They made my wife happy which deserves more than a 5-star review on itself. Great job guys!!!!"
- "I worked with Krumwiede /Jack on attic insulation. Jack is awesome to work with, his knowledge is amazing, Jack is very thorough with explaining so you understand. Jack has the best people skills and cares about his clients. Aaron worked with Krumwiede / Jack on the installation, they made sure they covered everything and explained. When they were done they cleaned up and it was amazing. I would recommend Krumwiede / Jack for all of my future upgrades and work. I can’t say enough on how happy I am with what they did. Thank you Jack and Aaron !!!"
- "We had our cabinets refaced. From beginning to end, the process was easy and the team professional. I’ve never had a remodeling job where there was so much attention to keeping the construction dust and dirt contained to the work area, and left spotless when complete. We absolutely love the work done and will highly recommend Krumwiede"
- "I highly recommend this company! We just had our kitchen updated and so happy with the results. Krumwiede exceeded our expectations in quality, workmanship, and service. We were happy working with everyone starting from Sales (Michael), production (Alex), installers (Andy, John, Paolo), and project manager (Ross). Everyone was very professional and Ross took care of all our questions and concerns till the job was completed. Most importantly, they were respectful of our home and Covid requirements. The only complaint I have is that they don’t do flooring! I wish they could’ve taken care of that for us if they have that service as well! Maybe it’s time to expand more, Krumwiede! 😄 Great job!"
- "In my opinion, Krumwiede is the Rolls Royce of roof installation. In installing my roof it was finished fairly quickly and professionally. What company now adays gives you a 100 year warranty with the first 50 years if you have any type of problem with your roof, EVERYTHING is completely repaired for FREE? Krumwiede may cost a bit more, but it is completely worth it. You know, you get what you pay for. Have you in need of a roof, go with Krumwiede!"
- "The entire team was so professional from the salesperson to the workers. They were timely and such great work ethics. They did remodeling of my 1984 cabinets to bring to the 2021 status. Their work was superb. I would recommend them to all of my acquaintances."
- "Window replacement. Great service, with quality products as compared to others. We have used other companies in the past and overall Krumwiede Home Pros is by far our favorite. They use their own installer, window manufacture (direct) and it's the same installer that comes and takes the final measurements. Great work crew and decent prices. Positive reviews and being a local company is top priority, everyone from the office staff (they are very nice) to installer are very accommodating. They keep you updated on the progress and installation dates, while the windows are being manufactured as well as inquire on any concerns after installation. Was not disappointed and the windows installed are great.... wooohooo !!"
- "Great company to work with. Mark made me feel welcome at the showroom and carefully explained what they would do for me. The prices were extremely competitive. Highly recommend!"
- "Everyone is so nice and professional. This is the fourth time I have used their service. Once for my son's roof, then, my garage roof, windows in my house... and now my house roof. Starting with the salesman, who was on time and prepared, I am always impressed with his knowledge. He was very careful about my concerns about the coronavirus. The owner came out to measure, and he was very personable. The crew was great too. They finished the job in the time they said it would take, and they were so careful about protecting my landscaping, yard furniture beneath the roof, my basement windows and my neighbors' windows. They cleaned up the area around my house when they were finished. The owner was back to check the job the next day. And my roof looks great! My neighbors have complimented me on how nice it looks, and what a good job the crew did. I recommend them highly."
- "Great company to work with - highly recommend! They are responsive and professional. They must have spent a couple of hours with us reviewing our options for gutters. They didn't try to sell us on anything we don't need and that honesty goes a long way when there's competition out there. Everything was easy - from getting a quote, picking out gutters and color, installation. This company knows how to communicate well and get the job done in a clean and timely manner. Really appreciate their work ethic and our gutters look outstanding!"
- "Krumwiede did an excellent job replacing our roof and gutters. They were very professional in going about their work and use quality products. I was continuously informed on the status of the work as it was being done. Everyone at Krumwiede was very responsive when I had questions and requests. Our property was protected while the work was being done. They were meticulous in cleaning up - not just when the job was completed but in between work days too."
- "Krumwiede did an excellent job replacing our roof and gutters. After doing a lot of research on roofing projects I learned that homeowners are often stuck in the middle when roofs fail, as product manufacturers and installers point the finger at one another. We went with Krumwiede because they were highly recommended, are manufacturer certified, use uniform materials from excellent manufacturers, and are very thorough. Their price was higher than other quotes we received, but we feel it was money well spent. Their staff communicated with us throughout the entire process, and were tremendously responsive and professional. I highly recommend this company."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Bensenville Roofing Contractors
- Wood Dale Roofing Contractors
- Addison Roofing Contractors
- Northlake Roofing Contractors
- Schiller Park Roofing Contractors
- Franklin Park Roofing Contractors
- Elmhurst Roofing Contractors
- Itasca Roofing Contractors
- Elk Grove Village Roofing Contractors
- Elk Grove Vlg Roofing Contractors
- Melrose Park Roofing Contractors
- Stone Park Roofing Contractors
- Berkeley Roofing Contractors
- Rosemont Roofing Contractors
- Hillside Roofing Contractors
- Oakbrook Ter Roofing Contractors
- Oakbrook Terrace Roofing Contractors
- Villa Park Roofing Contractors