Founded in 2011, Kirkin Exteriors is family-owned and operated and serves residential and commercial clients across the Tri-State Area. Our company is fully licensed and insured and offers a 100% guarantee for our work. We employ an experienced, well-rounded staff who can tackle any size job. It is our goal to not only serve your roofing needs, but make the process hassle-free and pleasant for you.
"Kirkin Exteriors installed a new roof on my home and it was one of the best experiences I've had with a contractor. From the estimate to the completion of the project, Kirkin's staff was responsive, professional, quick, and very reasonably priced. They completed the job in one day! I highly recommend this company."
"Kirkin is who we call for any roof issues. They are always friendly, professional, and quick. The two gentlemen that repaired our roof the other day even fixed a few other spots they found, not just the original issue. I highly suggest you use them for any roofing needs!"
"Kirkin replaced my roof recently and I am extremely happy with their work, Very professional, friendly and prompt service beyond my expectation. I will recommend Kirkin if you are looking for any kind of service they offer. Your serch for roofer or exterior work ends here, I will trust Kirkin for any of my future work."
- "Kirkin Exteriors installed a new roof on my home and it was one of the best experiences I've had with a contractor. From the estimate to the completion of the project, Kirkin's staff was responsive, professional, quick, and very reasonably priced. They completed the job in one day! I highly recommend this company."
- "Kirkin is who we call for any roof issues. They are always friendly, professional, and quick. The two gentlemen that repaired our roof the other day even fixed a few other spots they found, not just the original issue. I highly suggest you use them for any roofing needs!"
- "Kirkin replaced my roof recently and I am extremely happy with their work, Very professional, friendly and prompt service beyond my expectation. I will recommend Kirkin if you are looking for any kind of service they offer. Your serch for roofer or exterior work ends here, I will trust Kirkin for any of my future work."
- "We have used Kirkin several times over the years for minor roof repairs and then a few months ago, for a full replacement of our roof. The whole process was great – they helped us work through all the steps of going through insurance, and then day-of their staff was very professional, kept me informed of what was going on, and cleaned everything up. Would absolutely recommend them for any roofing issues."
- "Dan estimated the work needed which was a complete outside removal and installation. Siding, windows, gutters, roof, electric sky light plus all my sheds. This was a complete removal and replace job all new. I cant say enough about this company his crews were on time and professional. Cleaned everything after each day and were very courteous all done In very cold weather. I highly recommend them."
- "I had Tyler, Will & Sam over wrapping beams for Stoney Batter. They were professional, hard working, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this team for future business. Thanks for the job well done!"
- "The service was outstanding. Very professional and proficient. The price was excellent. We are extremely happy with our roof. Looks fabulous!!"
- "Kirkin Exterior was professional, prompt and responsive from start to end. Met with Dan for the estimate at which time he explained the process of installation and what to expect from his company, Dan was spot on, what he said was going to happen, did happen! Flawless process from start to finish. Kudos to Dan, job supervisors, installers and office personal. Thank you!"
- "We highly recommend Kirkin Exterior for anyone that needs a new roof. The moment we called this company we were impressed with the office staff (Tina), Dave the sales person that explained everything to us, the foreman James and his crew for a great job installing and cleaning up, along with the owner who personally emailed me to thank me for using his company!! Brian and Teri Smith"
- "Excellent job. The entire team was very much respectful, professional and courteous. Work was done in a timely manner. The clean up afterwards was done well, everything removed was put back into it's original place as if it wasn't touched. I appreciate the job that was done. Recommending Kirkin Exteriors would be a pleasure for me. Keep up the good work."
- "Kirkin was perfect!!! They made the entire process easy and stress free. They came out to check out the roof and provide an estimate at our convenience. Their quote was very competitive, and they were always available. They gave us a copy of their insurance certificate with no hesitation. They pro-actively communicated very clearly what to expect and their schedule, and worked with us to arrange a day that worked for everyone.The work was well done- it looks great! Crew was professional and very fast! They were done removing and replacing a shingle roof in less than 7 hours. Crew was accommodating when we needed to come out of the house at one point. We are amazed! Each of these things isn’t small. I had got 6 estimates for this job. I chose Kirkin because those other roofing companies either talked down to me patronizingly in the first call to them, or told me they couldn’t give me proof of their insurance without me signing their contract, or quoted thousands more! Kirkin is professional and a dream to work with!! Thanks to an incredible company!"
- "Kirkin Exteriors installed a GAF roof on our home in 2019. It was done professionally, on time, and expensive. We expected good workmanship, materials, and service for that price. However, what I discovered two years later is that Kirkin charges $125 per visit to examine roof problems. Once they decide on the cause they may or may not refund that charge. I've had them back to examine water stains on the interior of our home twice since the installation. Once they claimed the problem was caused by leaks in a sealant and refunded the service charge, the other occasion they blamed the leak on an overflowing gutter and kept the service charge. When I paid over $17,000 for a new roof I expected the same consideration I get when I take my new car to a dealer for warranty work. I do not expect to pay a service fee in order to find out the work is either covered or not by the warranty. Since having Kirkin install my roof in 2019 I've recommended them to a family member. Until Kirkin revamps its service policies I can't do that again!"
- "Very satisfied with work performed by Kirkin Exteriors. The representative took time to explain in detail the products that was used as part of roof shingle replacement. They were able to work with the insurance company and they were professional in claim submission requirements. We were notified a week in advance of the installation date (with the exception of weather). The installers came promptly as scheduled. The foreman gave clear instructions and walked us thru post installation. The post-deductible full and final payment was made after the installation was completed. Overall, we had good and satisfactory experience in our interactions with Kirkin."
- "Dan provided the quote and followed up on the job site to be sure one hard-to-reach difficult gutter could be replaced safely. Excellent repair work, flashing that pulled loose from wind storm was sealed at the joint with new flashing installed. Three new gutters and downspouts were replaced quickly and competently without any problems. The crew all worked together to make sure the job was completed on time and to my satisfaction. We found them to be one of the better companies to work with for any exterior repairs for both quality and cost. *Kirkin Exteriors are highly recommended. Ken Senior"
- "Kirkin was fantastic for replacing our 30+ year roof from start to finish. I received quotes from two other local roofing companies, and Kirkin was the only one that said they believed insurance would help pay for the job. They handled everything with insurance and got me a great payout from them. Communication was easy and the installation was extremely fast. The roof looks fantastic. There were two small property damage issues (VERY minor) and they immediately came out to fix. Highly recommend."
- "Kirkin Exteriors is THE BEST!!! I saw them working on several other houses on the block and decided to give them a shot to replace my roof which was overdue. What can I say? They were very professional from start to finish, they work quickly and efficiently. They do a great job cleaning up afterwards. Any concerns or questions I had were addressed immediately. The staff is very friendly. They almost sound too good to be true but Its True. I highly recommend them. Thanks again guys."
- "I was more than happy with my entire experience from the consult to install. Dave Holliday was very professional, knowledgeable and made the process of getting set up very smooth. Tina in the office was always friendly and helpful answering my questions. The install crew were professional and made sure everything was cleaned up before they left. We love our new roof, they did a fantastic job! I highly recommend them."
- "Experienced staff with excellent customer service. Very pleased we chose Kirkin. We would use them again and have recommended them to others."
- "Contacted several roofing companies but was most impressed with Dan's explanation of the process and what was best for our house. Tina kept me informed and delivered what was promised. Jim and his crew were efficient in getting our roof done by early afternoon. Jim was at our house even earlier than expected to answer any questions. Great experience. - Liz B."
- "I contacted Kirkin for quote for roof flashing repair and gable vent replacement. They sent out an inspector and provided a quote on the spot. The quote was reasonable so I booked an appointment. Kirkin came out at 730am and work was completed by 9am. I am highly satisfied with the quality of work and professionalism of the Kirkin employees."
- "Top notch service and communication. Based on my experience with Dan and the quality of work performed by James and Eddy, I am beyond satisfied! Everyone I had the pleasure to work with had a great attitude and attention to detail. Kirkin has earned a dedicated customer"
- "Had a service call today and James and Juan were top notch. They figured out the issue quickly and had it repaired in no time. Very professional. Highly recommend this company for all your home improvement needs."
- "I had siding replaced on the side and front of my house. It was an easy process to get a quote. Very good price for the time the job required. Professional staff in office and at the job site. I would recommend kirkin."
- "Great company to deal with in terms of the installation..could not have asked for a better experience...they did a wonderful job and were done by the end of the day. The roof looks amazing..the company staff were polite and helpful from the very first day..Chris was the on site guy and was so professional..all of the admin staff were tremendous. Our only issue was confusion related to the interaction with the insurance company claims rep...which led to calls from the homeowner (me!) to clear up some claim issues between Kirkin and my insurer. To be fair, this company had so many roofs to install due to the tornado last summer so I do understand it was not like any other event in Delaware in terms of roof repairs and replacement. That's why I still award 5 stars! I would highly recommend Kirkin Exteriors for quality installs and professional, friendly support staff. Thank you all for an overall great experience."
- "We have used Kirkin Exteriors for many smaller projects in the past and have always been happy with them. My latest time was a larger project replacing my shingle roof and metal roof which was damaged in the tornado that came through Middletown in August. They made sure they were available to meet with the initial adjuster. They went over and beyond in dealing with our insurance company for months to insure we got a new roof instead of a repair. This involved sending in shingle samples to an independent company to prove that they were no longer available so the roof had to be replaced vs being repaired. They also had to work with the insurance company to show that extra work was needed to install our metal roofing. Very pleased with the work that was done and with all the people involved. Would highly recommend them!"
- "From start to finish I found Kirkin to be the most responsive roofing company I’ve worked with. Anytime I had questions answers were one phone call away. The roof looks great and most of all it’s keeping the water out! Want to thank Chris, Tina and Chelsea for awesome customer service"
- "Excellent customer service experience and product. Workers were knowledgeable, efficient, and left everything looking as if they hadn't even been there, except for our beautiful new roof which was completed in one day! Staff was professional and pleasant to work with. Would highly recommend!"
- "Kirkin Exteriors did a great job! Their owner Dan truly has a hands on approach and cares about his reputation and strives to make his Customers happy. I’m very pleased with the product and services rendered and highly recommend them to anyone."
- "We bought a house in June 2020 that had the roof replaced by Kirkin Exteriors in spring of 2019. A new roof was one of the reasons we bought the house. On 11/30/2020 we noticed a large water stain spreading on a ceiling that only had roof above it as this area had been an addition to the main house. I looked at the 10 year warranty left by the Seller. Took pictures of the leak, the roof above the leak and called Kirkin Exteriors that day. I was told to email the pictures to the office and explain where the leak was. Did that as soon as I was off the phone with their office. I waited 2 days and did not hear anything back. I called the office and was told that the manager was reviewing and would get back to me on when they would be out to assess what the issue was. I told them that I was concerned as there was rain forecasted in the next 2 days. I was assured that they were on it and would be in touch. It has been more than a week now and no further responses have been received to me from Kirkin Exteriors. A warranty is only as good as the company that stands by it. This is a disappointment for us. *****Update to this post*****. After above review was posted, I was promptly contacted by Danielle at Kirkin Exteriors. She apologized that there was a lack of initial response and did not make any excuses. She made sure that one of their guys was out to the house then next day to look at our issue. It was determined that there was a gutter issue that the tech resolved. I was also given a new warranty. Danielle made it right. Thank you!"
- "Kirkin Roofing did an excellent job repairing our roof collar and shingles. We called on a Friday afternoon, 11-13-2020 after a heavy rain and the technician, Steve, came on Monday, 11-16-2020. After Steve did a thorough inspection, he gave us an estimate and completed the work. We would like to thank Kirkin Roofing and Brianna for the quick response and great roofing repair!!!"
- "The best group of people to work with. Starting with Steve who came out and looked at the siding. He gave me the cost and took the time and effort to match the color of the siding exactly. Then came the work crew who were all very great people. They were very polite and very neat. Taking up the trash and keeping everything clean. Then there were the office workers. Danielle, Sherri and Breanna were so nice and polite with great customer service, which is rare to find in these days and time . Overall this was a great experience for me. The most significant thing that stood out overwhelmingly to me was, no payment was asked for at all until you the customer was satisfied with the job. I sincerely hope that Kirkin keep that as their motto. It reminded me when there was a time when people really believed in other people. Thank You Kirkin for a job well done."
- "We decided to have a new roof installed because we felt our present roof would only last a few more years and we wanted to be proactive. We contacted three prospective installers and were most impressed with Kirkin Exteriors. From the time we were given an appointment for consultation, pricing, and a date for installation, we felt we had made the right choice. Their representatives are knowledgeable about their products and professional in their interactions with clients. The roof installation was completed in one day and we have no regrets. It is especially satisfying to know that Kirkin will handle any issues if we have a problem, and it is also gratifying to know that the roof guarantee is transferrable."
- "Steve came, explained what was wrong and what else might be a problem. He gave me an estimate right away that was absolutely reasonable and fixed everything immediately. It was so easy to get a next day appointment; got a phone call later to confirm, and even called me that day to let me know he was running a little behind. Less than 24 hours from initial call to project completion. Amazing!"
- "We were very satisfied with Kirkin Exteriors. They were quick and efficient with installing our roof, gutters and gutter guards. Everyone we were in contact with was very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!!"
- "If you're looking for an honest roofing company that does great quality work and doesn't charge you an arm and a leg, give them a call. As a realtor I deal with contractors for repairs on the homes I sell. I have NEVER worked with a better roofing company than Kirkin. You won't be disappointed."
- "Kirkin repaired an issue with our ridge vent and filled a hole that was exposed to the weather. They did a great job and we appreciate their hard work and honesty!"
- "I have had Kirkin Exteriors, working on my home for a week. The work that the men have performed is nothing but the best. The workers are always on time and work a solid day. Very respectable and easy to work with. Every thing they do is perfect. I highly recommend this company at any time."
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- New Castle Roofing Contractors
- Newport Roofing Contractors
- Stanton Roofing Contractors
- Shared Firm Zip Roofing Contractors
- Pennsville Roofing Contractors
- Elsmere Roofing Contractors
- Wilmington Roofing Contractors
- Deepwater Roofing Contractors
- Marshallton Roofing Contractors
- Newark Roofing Contractors
- Christiana Roofing Contractors
- Delaware City Roofing Contractors
- Greenville Roofing Contractors
- Bear Roofing Contractors
- Montchanin Roofing Contractors
- Carneys Point Roofing Contractors
- Carneys Point Township Roofing Contractors
- Penns Grove Roofing Contractors