This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Dan provided the quote and followed up on the job site to be sure one hard-to-reach difficult gutter could be replaced safely. Excellent repair work, flashing that pulled loose from wind storm was sealed at the joint with new flashing installed. Three new gutters and downspouts were replaced quickly and competently without any problems. The crew all worked together to make sure the job was completed on time and to my satisfaction. We found them to be one of the better companies to work with for any exterior repairs for both quality and cost. *Kirkin Exteriors are highly recommended. Ken Senior"
"Kirkin was fantastic for replacing our 30+ year roof from start to finish. I received quotes from two other local roofing companies, and Kirkin was the only one that said they believed insurance would help pay for the job. They handled everything with insurance and got me a great payout from them. Communication was easy and the installation was extremely fast. The roof looks fantastic. There were two small property damage issues (VERY minor) and they immediately came out to fix. Highly recommend."
"Kirkin Exteriors is THE BEST!!! I saw them working on several other houses on the block and decided to give them a shot to replace my roof which was overdue. What can I say? They were very professional from start to finish, they work quickly and efficiently. They do a great job cleaning up afterwards. Any concerns or questions I had were addressed immediately. The staff is very friendly. They almost sound too good to be true but Its True. I highly recommend them. Thanks again guys."
- "Dan provided the quote and followed up on the job site to be sure one hard-to-reach difficult gutter could be replaced safely. Excellent repair work, flashing that pulled loose from wind storm was sealed at the joint with new flashing installed. Three new gutters and downspouts were replaced quickly and competently without any problems. The crew all worked together to make sure the job was completed on time and to my satisfaction. We found them to be one of the better companies to work with for any exterior repairs for both quality and cost. *Kirkin Exteriors are highly recommended. Ken Senior"
- "Kirkin was fantastic for replacing our 30+ year roof from start to finish. I received quotes from two other local roofing companies, and Kirkin was the only one that said they believed insurance would help pay for the job. They handled everything with insurance and got me a great payout from them. Communication was easy and the installation was extremely fast. The roof looks fantastic. There were two small property damage issues (VERY minor) and they immediately came out to fix. Highly recommend."
- "Kirkin Exteriors is THE BEST!!! I saw them working on several other houses on the block and decided to give them a shot to replace my roof which was overdue. What can I say? They were very professional from start to finish, they work quickly and efficiently. They do a great job cleaning up afterwards. Any concerns or questions I had were addressed immediately. The staff is very friendly. They almost sound too good to be true but Its True. I highly recommend them. Thanks again guys."
- "I was more than happy with my entire experience from the consult to install. Dave Holliday was very professional, knowledgeable and made the process of getting set up very smooth. Tina in the office was always friendly and helpful answering my questions. The install crew were professional and made sure everything was cleaned up before they left. We love our new roof, they did a fantastic job! I highly recommend them."
- "Contacted several roofing companies but was most impressed with Dan's explanation of the process and what was best for our house. Tina kept me informed and delivered what was promised. Jim and his crew were efficient in getting our roof done by early afternoon. Jim was at our house even earlier than expected to answer any questions. Great experience. - Liz B."
- "I contacted Kirkin for quote for roof flashing repair and gable vent replacement. They sent out an inspector and provided a quote on the spot. The quote was reasonable so I booked an appointment. Kirkin came out at 730am and work was completed by 9am. I am highly satisfied with the quality of work and professionalism of the Kirkin employees."
- "Top notch service and communication. Based on my experience with Dan and the quality of work performed by James and Eddy, I am beyond satisfied! Everyone I had the pleasure to work with had a great attitude and attention to detail. Kirkin has earned a dedicated customer"
- "Had a service call today and James and Juan were top notch. They figured out the issue quickly and had it repaired in no time. Very professional. Highly recommend this company for all your home improvement needs."
- "I had siding replaced on the side and front of my house. It was an easy process to get a quote. Very good price for the time the job required. Professional staff in office and at the job site. I would recommend kirkin."
- "Great company to deal with in terms of the installation..could not have asked for a better experience...they did a wonderful job and were done by the end of the day. The roof looks amazing..the company staff were polite and helpful from the very first day..Chris was the on site guy and was so professional..all of the admin staff were tremendous. Our only issue was confusion related to the interaction with the insurance company claims rep...which led to calls from the homeowner (me!) to clear up some claim issues between Kirkin and my insurer. To be fair, this company had so many roofs to install due to the tornado last summer so I do understand it was not like any other event in Delaware in terms of roof repairs and replacement. That's why I still award 5 stars! I would highly recommend Kirkin Exteriors for quality installs and professional, friendly support staff. Thank you all for an overall great experience."
- "We have used Kirkin Exteriors for many smaller projects in the past and have always been happy with them. My latest time was a larger project replacing my shingle roof and metal roof which was damaged in the tornado that came through Middletown in August. They made sure they were available to meet with the initial adjuster. They went over and beyond in dealing with our insurance company for months to insure we got a new roof instead of a repair. This involved sending in shingle samples to an independent company to prove that they were no longer available so the roof had to be replaced vs being repaired. They also had to work with the insurance company to show that extra work was needed to install our metal roofing. Very pleased with the work that was done and with all the people involved. Would highly recommend them!"
- "From start to finish I found Kirkin to be the most responsive roofing company I’ve worked with. Anytime I had questions answers were one phone call away. The roof looks great and most of all it’s keeping the water out! Want to thank Chris, Tina and Chelsea for awesome customer service"
- "Excellent customer service experience and product. Workers were knowledgeable, efficient, and left everything looking as if they hadn't even been there, except for our beautiful new roof which was completed in one day! Staff was professional and pleasant to work with. Would highly recommend!"
- "Kirkin Exteriors did a great job! Their owner Dan truly has a hands on approach and cares about his reputation and strives to make his Customers happy. I’m very pleased with the product and services rendered and highly recommend them to anyone."
- "We bought a house in June 2020 that had the roof replaced by Kirkin Exteriors in spring of 2019. A new roof was one of the reasons we bought the house. On 11/30/2020 we noticed a large water stain spreading on a ceiling that only had roof above it as this area had been an addition to the main house. I looked at the 10 year warranty left by the Seller. Took pictures of the leak, the roof above the leak and called Kirkin Exteriors that day. I was told to email the pictures to the office and explain where the leak was. Did that as soon as I was off the phone with their office. I waited 2 days and did not hear anything back. I called the office and was told that the manager was reviewing and would get back to me on when they would be out to assess what the issue was. I told them that I was concerned as there was rain forecasted in the next 2 days. I was assured that they were on it and would be in touch. It has been more than a week now and no further responses have been received to me from Kirkin Exteriors. A warranty is only as good as the company that stands by it. This is a disappointment for us. *****Update to this post*****. After above review was posted, I was promptly contacted by Danielle at Kirkin Exteriors. She apologized that there was a lack of initial response and did not make any excuses. She made sure that one of their guys was out to the house then next day to look at our issue. It was determined that there was a gutter issue that the tech resolved. I was also given a new warranty. Danielle made it right. Thank you!"
- "Kirkin Roofing did an excellent job repairing our roof collar and shingles. We called on a Friday afternoon, 11-13-2020 after a heavy rain and the technician, Steve, came on Monday, 11-16-2020. After Steve did a thorough inspection, he gave us an estimate and completed the work. We would like to thank Kirkin Roofing and Brianna for the quick response and great roofing repair!!!"
- "The best group of people to work with. Starting with Steve who came out and looked at the siding. He gave me the cost and took the time and effort to match the color of the siding exactly. Then came the work crew who were all very great people. They were very polite and very neat. Taking up the trash and keeping everything clean. Then there were the office workers. Danielle, Sherri and Breanna were so nice and polite with great customer service, which is rare to find in these days and time . Overall this was a great experience for me. The most significant thing that stood out overwhelmingly to me was, no payment was asked for at all until you the customer was satisfied with the job. I sincerely hope that Kirkin keep that as their motto. It reminded me when there was a time when people really believed in other people. Thank You Kirkin for a job well done."
- "We decided to have a new roof installed because we felt our present roof would only last a few more years and we wanted to be proactive. We contacted three prospective installers and were most impressed with Kirkin Exteriors. From the time we were given an appointment for consultation, pricing, and a date for installation, we felt we had made the right choice. Their representatives are knowledgeable about their products and professional in their interactions with clients. The roof installation was completed in one day and we have no regrets. It is especially satisfying to know that Kirkin will handle any issues if we have a problem, and it is also gratifying to know that the roof guarantee is transferrable."
- "Steve came, explained what was wrong and what else might be a problem. He gave me an estimate right away that was absolutely reasonable and fixed everything immediately. It was so easy to get a next day appointment; got a phone call later to confirm, and even called me that day to let me know he was running a little behind. Less than 24 hours from initial call to project completion. Amazing!"
- "We were very satisfied with Kirkin Exteriors. They were quick and efficient with installing our roof, gutters and gutter guards. Everyone we were in contact with was very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!!"
- "If you're looking for an honest roofing company that does great quality work and doesn't charge you an arm and a leg, give them a call. As a realtor I deal with contractors for repairs on the homes I sell. I have NEVER worked with a better roofing company than Kirkin. You won't be disappointed."
- "Kirkin repaired an issue with our ridge vent and filled a hole that was exposed to the weather. They did a great job and we appreciate their hard work and honesty!"
- "I have had Kirkin Exteriors, working on my home for a week. The work that the men have performed is nothing but the best. The workers are always on time and work a solid day. Very respectable and easy to work with. Every thing they do is perfect. I highly recommend this company at any time."
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- New Castle Roofing Contractors
- Newport Roofing Contractors
- Stanton Roofing Contractors
- Shared Firm Zip Roofing Contractors
- Pennsville Roofing Contractors
- Elsmere Roofing Contractors
- Wilmington Roofing Contractors
- Deepwater Roofing Contractors
- Marshallton Roofing Contractors
- Newark Roofing Contractors
- Christiana Roofing Contractors
- Delaware City Roofing Contractors
- Greenville Roofing Contractors
- Bear Roofing Contractors
- Montchanin Roofing Contractors
- Carneys Point Roofing Contractors
- Carneys Point Township Roofing Contractors
- Penns Grove Roofing Contractors