This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I contacted them to get quote on a new shingle roof. They were super professional and responsive!"
"It's very difficult to find a trustworthy and qualified roofer these days, so we were very happy to find Jobe Roofing. They were there every step of the way from initial assessment to final repair. They are very professional yet personable."
"They were terrific. Did an amazing job, cleaned up beautifully and gave me all seamless gutters. The men worked very hard and had a great work ethic. I'd use them again and highly recommend them."
- "I contacted them to get quote on a new shingle roof. They were super professional and responsive!"
- "It's very difficult to find a trustworthy and qualified roofer these days, so we were very happy to find Jobe Roofing. They were there every step of the way from initial assessment to final repair. They are very professional yet personable."
- "They were terrific. Did an amazing job, cleaned up beautifully and gave me all seamless gutters. The men worked very hard and had a great work ethic. I'd use them again and highly recommend them."
- "Jobe is an honest and excellent roofer. Super professional and provides clients with plenty of data to make an informed choice."
- "DON’T SIGN A CONTRACT! Durning a heavy rain in Feb 2018 I discovered I had a leak. Their sales rep came out to my house. Garon seemed like just about the nicest, most trustworthy guy ever so I went ahead and decided to use them and they could send a crew out that weekend before the next big rain was due. There’s a tree over my house and I discussed with Garon the fact that I would not have time to arrange for a different company to come out and get the branches cut and off the roof before that Saturday. Garon said not to worry, that his guys know how to do the trimming, and even though his boss preferred they didn’t do this type of work, Garon would talk to his boss and the crew and make sure it got done under these times sensitive circumstances. The customer service seemed so excellent to me that I decided to go ahead and sign a contract for annual roofing maintenance with them as well. When Garon showed me the $700 price on the contract, I told him that seems like a lot and he assured me that with all the extra work they were going to do trimming the tree that made the 700 very reasonable and that the yearly maintenance plan with only be about 400 - 500 in future years. Two men came out that Saturday from Job’s at about 10 AM. They did not do any tree trimming. They put a ladder up against my garage in the backyard but never once went up at! At about 11 AM they knocked on my door to tell me they were done. I asked them if the leak was fixed, when they were going to trim the trees so they could perform the inspection and maintenance, and what about the garage, and they told me that wasn’t on their paperwork, sorry, call the office, and bye. I immediately called Garon and left a message. He didn’t return my call by Monday so I called again. I left Garon several messages that week and when he never returned my calls, I called the office to complain. I told a very nice lady on the phone this whole thing and she said she was going to transfer me to Jobe’s direct line and to just tell him everything and he would fix things. I did that. I left Jobe several messages and never heard back. Until NOVEMBER. Jobe called me late on a Friday evening while I was driving home from work and left a voicemail message very nicely telling me he was sending me to collections for not paying my due amount from the contract I signed. I called back immediately. It went to voicemail (which I am very familiar with what happens when you leave Jobe a voicemail). The next morning I noticed that Jobe had emailed me telling me the same thing. I responded immediately how disappointed I was that they didn’t do the work that was agreed to, wouldn’t return my calls, and that they still expected me to pay just because I’ve been naïve enough to sign a contract with them. I said I would be at his office first thing Monday morning to pay them. There was no one there Monday morning when they opened that could take my payment and I had to wait over an hour and a half until a manager arrived. The manager was a very nice man who took my payment and give me a receipt and said he was so sorry to hear I’ve been so frustrated. And that’s it! Now it’s February 2019 and it just rained cats and dogs yesterday and I still have the same leak that I originally called Jobe’s for last year!!! I’m very angry and frustrated at myself for being dumb enough to sign a contract like that where I have absolutely no recourse for work never performed and they could’ve still put a lien on my house. These are not honest, good business people. The folks at Jobes seem to specialize in acting really, really super nice to get you on the hook, but then simply not bothered about not delivering what they agreed to. Be very, very careful about only hiring these folks for one tiny job at a time and getting every detail in writing and somehow documenting your before and after. If you don’t, and you’re as trusting as I was, you will be on the hook for a LOT of money for nearly nothing and an awful experience. This was an EXTREMELY expensive lesson for me and I STILL have to get my leak fixed!!!"
- "I actually applied for a job here at the end of last year, which I was really excited about, but communicating with the person who would have interviewed me was practically impossible, so I never got anything scheduled, never mind clear directions to the place. I understand they were trying to solve some major staffing issues, but I was treated really unprofessionally."
Awards & Certifications
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- View Park Roofing Contractors
- Windsor Hills Roofing Contractors
- Baldwin Hills Roofing Contractors
- Crenshaw Roofing Contractors
- Leimert Park Roofing Contractors
- Westvern Roofing Contractors
- Wagner Roofing Contractors
- Green Roofing Contractors
- West Adams Roofing Contractors
- Cimarron Roofing Contractors
- Los Angeles Roofing Contractors
- Hancock Roofing Contractors
- Inglewood Roofing Contractors
- Dockweiler Roofing Contractors
- Lennox Roofing Contractors
- Los Angeles Afb Roofing Contractors
- Los Angeles International Roofing Contractors
- Los Angls Afb Roofing Contractors