This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"James Kate Roofing has been phenomenal! From our first contact with Justin, we've been impressed with his professionalism, courtesy, expertise, and helpfulness. When the need for roof replacement became apparent, we had only one company in mind because of that first meeting with Justin. They were fast, efficient, helpful, and communicative at every step of the process, and they didn't leave us to figure things out on our own at any point along the way - not even with the insurance and adjuster. They even worked with our work and travel schedules. James Kate is amazing, and the roof looks great."
"James Kate Roofing replaced our entire roof and did an excellent job. The crew was efficient and professional...and cleaned up thoroughly. We especially recommend working with Mike Dedeluk at James Kate Roofing. His professionalism, knowledge, and continued follow-up during the entire process made this a great experience. We chose to work with this company because of our initial meeting with Mike!"
"Very proactive in getting the evaluation and estimate done. Worked extremely well with insurance adjuster to achieve best results (for me). Top-notch sales and service people, consistently providing appropriate updates and moving the ball forward. On-site crew was quick, thorough, and VERY clean. Coordination was excellent. 5/5, 10/10…. Would and have recommended them to friends."
- "James Kate Roofing has been phenomenal! From our first contact with Justin, we've been impressed with his professionalism, courtesy, expertise, and helpfulness. When the need for roof replacement became apparent, we had only one company in mind because of that first meeting with Justin. They were fast, efficient, helpful, and communicative at every step of the process, and they didn't leave us to figure things out on our own at any point along the way - not even with the insurance and adjuster. They even worked with our work and travel schedules. James Kate is amazing, and the roof looks great."
- "James Kate Roofing replaced our entire roof and did an excellent job. The crew was efficient and professional...and cleaned up thoroughly. We especially recommend working with Mike Dedeluk at James Kate Roofing. His professionalism, knowledge, and continued follow-up during the entire process made this a great experience. We chose to work with this company because of our initial meeting with Mike!"
- "Very proactive in getting the evaluation and estimate done. Worked extremely well with insurance adjuster to achieve best results (for me). Top-notch sales and service people, consistently providing appropriate updates and moving the ball forward. On-site crew was quick, thorough, and VERY clean. Coordination was excellent. 5/5, 10/10…. Would and have recommended them to friends."
- "Justin and the other staff from James Kate roofing did a great job. They were straightforward about the whole process and the project was done in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend them."
- "Isaac and the construction manager Daniel did an awesome job on our new roof, gutters, screens, fence and interior drywall that were damaged from a hailstorm. They were very responsive and got everything done in a matter of weeks (most was done within a week of signing the work agreement). I highly recommend using James Kate. They even made the insurance claim process a breeze."
- "Bryan Keeton, the job foreman and main worker , was excellent. His initial evaluation uncovered problems not found by another bidder, so his evaluation was very thorough and accurate. He kept frequent contact with me and with sub-contracting gutter crew. He was polite, expert, and actually did most of the work himself. The work was done quickly but carefully in spite of some minor delays due to snow and ice. I will definitely seek this company again for any roof issues!!"
- "James Kate Construction was a pleasure to work with. All of the employees with whom we interfaced were very cordial, professional and went out of their way to be helpful. I was very impressed with the quality of their work and attention to detail. Shannon, in particular, was very communicative and kept us informed of every aspect of the many repairs they were responsible for. I would definitely contact JKC again if we had similar repair needs in the future."
- "Working with James Kate was a great experience. Justin, the project manager, was awesome to work with and did not hesitate to answer any questions (however stupid they might have been) in the lead up to the work. He was very responsive and never hesitated to explain any part of the process in a clear and professional manner. It also didn’t hurt that he was a Cowboys fan which made for great non-roof conversations. The crew that performed the work were very fast and very thorough in the cleanup after the work was complete. The only sign that anyone had been at my house was the shiny new roof they left behind. I would recommend them to anyone needing their roof replaced."
- "I can't even begin to explain how much I appreciate James Kate Roofing and the work they do. We needed our roof replaced and wanted to make sure we went with a reputable roofer. Our neighbors had recently replaced theirs too and had a James Kate sign in their yard so I checked with the neighbors about their experience and they loved James Kate Roofing and specifically about Shannon Lambert. I also did my due diligence online and saw that James Kate Construction has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has quite a number of great reviews. I reached out to them and Shannon Lambert contacted me very quickly and explained the whole process and answered all my questions. Shannon worked with our insurance company directly and make the process VERY easy for me. She even gave me input on colors of shingles and gutters/downspouts when I asked for it as I was wanting something different than what we had. She honestly seemed like more of a friend than just a contractor. So the experience with our house was amazing. But what was above and beyond in my book was that I called Shannon to see if they had any recommendations on roofers in the Austin area because my 89 year old mother needed to get her roof replaced as part of the negotiation on selling her house down there and had about 2 weeks to do it without jeopardizing her closing day. I was hoping that maybe I would get a company name or two, but instead Shannon checked with the James Kate roofing team and they decided they were willing to take a day trip down to Georgetown just to take care of my mom's roof. That was completely unexpected and such a blessing because there was nobody living in the house at the time that could coordinate things and I had to do everything from Dallas. Shannon borrowed a spare key from me and took over. They got the new roof on even though we hadn't figured out how the payment process was going to work with my mom's insurance and bank yet. James Kate will be our always and forever go-to for roofing from here on out!!!"
- "Bryan Keeton has been a pleasure to do business with, always available and excellent communication. Every project has been excellent from beginning to end. Honest and great to work with. His office staff is always friendly and kind. I would highly recommend calling him for your construction and Roofing needs. Karen Bolin"
- "We used James Kate Construction to handle our roofing project. The overall workmanship and quality was excellent. Shannon Lambert did a great job communicating with us and went out of her way to make sure we had a thorough understanding of the entire process. Very professional, punctual and easy to work with. We are very happy with the final result."
- "James Kate is a company you can trust. Professional from start to finish. Everyone working for them was polite and friendly. Dustin even helped us navigate the new roof/insurance experience. Thank you James Kate! Job well done!"
- "James Kate Construction is an excellent, professional and trustworthy company to deal with. We had windows installed on the front of our house and the whole process was exactly as was told to us. The presentation was concise and informative and the installation was quick and clean. The windows are high quality and make a world of difference. We are now working with them to install windows on the rear of our house. Awesome job guys!!!"
- "Very pleased. Professional from start to finish for everyone involved from project manager to all of the workers. Excellent workmanship. Our contact person, Shannon Lambert, paid great attention to detail and made sure everything was done to our liking. Highly recommended and would use again without hesitation."
- "From start to finish, my experience was excellent. I worked directly with Isaac Price. He assessed my roof, gave me my options, and worked with me to ensure that I got a brand new roof within my budget. The pricing was more than reasonable, the work was completed efficiently, and everyone that I encountered throughout the process was very professional. Even the cleanup was great. I didn’t have to go behind the crew to do any extra cleaning. I highly recommend James Kate. My roof looks amazing and I was very pleased with their service."
- "Roofing was not required to be replaced at this time. Inspector was very courteous and efficient. The inspector was able to provide inspection report and recommendations including pictures at the time of inspection providing an on the spot determination if roofing was required to be replaced. I would definitely use this contractor for any repairs and recommend this contractor to anyone requiring roofing work. Thank you"
- "We used James Kate Construction to have some repair work done on our roof, siding and drywall. Daniel Franco, project manager, took care of our multiple repair projects. He was very professional, responsible, and easy to work with. Through our numerous communications with him it was obvious that his upmost priority was "customers' satisfaction first". In fact, he was willing to take care of the repair work that another department of the company failed to do. Over the past 45 years we have dealt with numerous repair situations but the experience that we had with Daniel Franco was the most pleasant and satisfactory one. We would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation. We will definitely contact him again next time any repair situation arises."
- "Just wanted to give a shout out to Dominic Mazzeo with James Kate Construction. I was so nervous about this hail damage on our roof, but Dominic came in and completely explained the process with us and everything he said proved TRUE! They did an amazing job on our roof in the exact amount of time Dominic said and after they were gone we had a beautiful new roof and no other evidence of them being there! They cleaned EVERYTHING up!! Thanks so much Dominic for taking such good care of us!!"
- "I had a new roof, fascia boards and gutters put on my home while I was out of the state and could not be any happier about the final outcome. Bryan Keeton was in contact with me throughout the process either by phone or sending me pictures from start to finish. I was especially impressed with how Bryan worked with my insurance company to see that my roof and gutters were of the quality I had before. They came when they said, covered my pool and grounds did an excellent job and cleaned up so you never knew they were there. Doesn’t get any better than that."
- "I only have compliments for the professionalism exhibited from the start of our project to the finish. We needed a roof replacement in the middle of selling our home which compressed the timeline significantly. The project manager, Isaac Price, was extremely helpful in laying out a plan to complete the work before my home’s closing. The crews were very respectful of our property and ultimately left with the yard in perfect condition. If you’re in need of a roof replacement, I highly recommend this company."
- "I have now dealt with 3 roofing companies since I have been in Texas. Prior to James Kate they were nightmares. They were very professional. I dealt with probably 5 different people on different stages. They all did a wonderful job. The crew did an excellent job. here and gone same day except for skylight and it was on order. No fault of theirs. I think all of the skylights in this neighborhood were broke. That was replaced the next week. Justin followed up after job was complete. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. I hope I never have another roof job done but if I do they will get my business. My only thing that I can say is that maybe because of all the people involved sometimes some of the communication was lost and I had to track the progress myself so maybe some of the internal processes need to be looked at but don't let this sway you from using this company for your roofing needs. I won't. Not a nightmare in this job and I know everyone out there has roofing nightmares that they can tell."
- "I contacted James Kate Construction the same day a storm dropped golf ball sized hail, breaking the skylight above my kitchen. They showed up early the next morning, inspected my entire property, and tarped the skylight to prevent any leaks from storms that were expected the next couple days. All of the legwork that James Kate Construction did on the front end--pictures, damage spot identification, explain the process in simple terms--all made this an easy process for me thru the claim process. The roof installation group arrived at 6:30am and were done with my ENTIRE roof and skylight replacement by 1:30pm! Amazing... My property was spotless when they left and the workers were polite and professional. Gutter replacement took 2 5 hours a couple days later. The group was just like the roof group, super nice and even asked for my input on where I wanted the downspouts placed. Subtle touch, but this is huge in terms of customer service! Hopefully you never need your roof replaced, but I would highly recommend James Kate Construction if you are ever in my situation. Nothing compares to an expert keeping it simple and easy when bad things like this happen."
- "They did an outstanding job from beginning to end! They completed the work and clean up in one day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone"
- "James Kate Construction did an exemplary job on our new roof for our home.. Bryan Keeton, our project manager, was very professional, courteous, polite and amazing during the entire process. He kept us informed during the step by step process; as well as he and Kayla fought hard for us with our insurance company in order to get the funds we needed and deserved. Bryan was excellent about explaining the whole process to us. It is clear he knows the business and cares about the customer’s needs..His roof team worked very hard and completed the entire process in one day... The communication is excellent and we will look forward to working with them again.. We highly recommend this company."
- "I had a wonderful experience with James Kate Construction! From the initial roof inspection, to working with the adjuster and insurance company, and through work completion, Shannon and the production team were so helpful and efficient! This was my first roof/gutter replacement and I can't imagine any company could do it better. They worked under a tight deadline due to home selling and the North Texas weather that refused to cooperate. Through all obstacles, the work was completed on time and the work done was immaculate. They even spent extra time on clean-up to prevent my dogs form eating anything they shouldn't. Overall, highly recommended!"
- "I had them replace all the shingles on my roof and paint the exterior of my house. They were very responsive and did a quality job without any trouble for me. Shannon has been very nice and is an excellent contractor. Will use them in the future."
- "James Kate Construction is an amazing company who truly values their customers. They go above and beyond throughout the entire process because they really care about your home. I 100% recommend them!!"
- "Overall had a really great experience with James Kate Roofing. One of my attic vents was leaking around an old seal. The inspection revealed hail damage as well as the defective vent on my 13 year old roof. I decided to have the roof replaced. My contact with the company was Bryan Keeton and he was very upfront and honest about what was going to be done. He shoots it straight and has been in the business for a long time so he knows the business very well. He communicated with the insurance adjuster from Farmers Insurance (which was a great experience also) and I didn't have to do anything other than give the okay. There were no surprises and everything was completed in a timely manner. The communication with the other personnel that were completing the installation couldn't have been better. With my busy schedule, I was able to text or call and received responses quickly. If you want the job done well, call James Kate Roofing."
- "Daniel was very professional. When I spoke with him and explained my situation, which was a leak around the vent pipe. Even though I did not have an appoinment and he explained to me that his guys were on another project. Knowing that storms were coming the next day. He immediately sent his guys out and repaired the problem. The receptionist were very professional and helpful in resolving my problem by assuring me problem will be taken care of and it was. There was no hassle with payment, they were willing to work with me. I just want see if, needed would a payment plan be offered. It wasn't needed. Thank for everything."
- "I had a roof leak that caused damage to our drywall on the ceiling. I contacted James Kate construction and they were able to come out and take a look at the issue within a day. Daniel Franco the project manager was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to fix the issue, replace a shingle that fell off, and provide me with 2 quotes that I requested. All of this for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!"
- "The team came out the same day we capped. They identifies the issue and worked late to make sure it was fixed. When I say late, they were finishing up at 7:00pm. The supervisor ca e by the next day to inspect the work d make sure we were happy sight the work. We will definitely reccomend the. To family a d friends."
- "Excellent service all around! In 2020 replaced roof due to the 2019 storm. Thankfully saved Issacs name in my phone. Contacted Issac again in 2021 to add more gutters. Thanks bunches!"
- "James Kate is awesome! Brian Keeton was very patient with me while explaining the work and comparing it to the estimate from my insurance company. On the date of the roofing installation Gilbert and Mitch were great! I greatly appreciate the precautions take to ensure my landscape was not damaged. Even after the installation Brian and Gilbert did not hesitate to address any of the additional concerns I had. I highly, highly recommend James Kate Construction and will definitely do business with them in the future."
- "I worked with Daniel to correct a patio roof that was leaking in several spots. They did great work and was happy to explain and inform as they went along."
- "Called today to get my roof inspected. They were actually scheduled for Tuesday but came by today. Now that’s service. Very professional. The gentleman did a full inspection of my roof and text me the pictures of the entire roof. He Explained that I had some small damage to my roof with a pic showing the damage. The reviews on the company are true. If I ever need roof repair or replacement this Is the company I will use."
- "We had a grand roof replacement experience! Never have I seen a more efficient and timely crew of roofers. They were knowledgeable, organized, focused and friendly. There was no goofing off, stretching the project longer than it needed to go, or getting to points in the project where they lost their way. From start to finish, it was an upscale production! Isaac Price headed them up and I know that they made him proud! Thanks again for a super experience!"
- "We experienced excellent workmanship, fair and reasonable value, along with great communications beginning to end of project. The crew provided a completed project in good time with a clean and neat worksite left behind upon completion. We would highly recommend James Kate Roofing. Added in January, 2021 When we noticed some minor external shingle damage, we immediately called and within a day one of the project managers, Daniel was onsite. He was very patient as I located some materials to effect the repair we needed. Once again we are very pleased with the services provided. Thanks to Daniel personally for his professional manner and excellent workmanship. Thanks to Dustin and the James Kate organization overall. We have also had outstanding work accomplished by Shannon and Joseph recently on a couple of small siding repair and painting projects. The jobs were both completed very professionally. Thanks to both of you as well. We, of course, continue to totally recommend James Kate Construction for their array of services."
- "If your roof needs replacement look no further than James Kate Construction. Their professionalism and work ethic is extremely evident from the start of the job until the very end. Our house has taken on a completely new look with a new roof and gutters. We love it!"
- "I highly recommend James Kate Construction. Our rep Bryan was exceptional. From day one he was up front about everything. Educated us on what we needed to do to get our roof replaced. Was available basically 24/7 for whatever crazy questions we had and worked with us on the financial side as well. When they came out to replace the roof, we got texts days in advance when they'd be coming instead of just showing up like some contractors do. The crews that came out were very professional and polite. They made sure nothing would get broke, moved what needed to be moved, covered the rose bushes etc. Nothing got damaged except the old roof :) If you need a roof replaced this is the construction company to use. Again, an absolutely wonderful experience due to everyone being professional, courteous and polite through out the whole process. A+++++"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Lillian Roofing Contractors
- Kennedale Roofing Contractors
- Pantego Roofing Contractors
- Everman Roofing Contractors
- Dalworthington Gardens Roofing Contractors
- Arlington Roofing Contractors
- Grand Prairie Roofing Contractors
- Venus Roofing Contractors
- Forest Hill Roofing Contractors
- Dw Gdns Roofing Contractors
- Briaroaks Roofing Contractors
- Cross Timber Roofing Contractors
- Burleson Roofing Contractors
- Cedar Hill Roofing Contractors
- Midlothian Roofing Contractors
- Alvarado Roofing Contractors
- Edgecliff Village Roofing Contractors
- Edgecliff Vlg Roofing Contractors