This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"The Green Knight team is the way to go if you are wanting an affordable "forever" roof! Their staff were very friendly and professional from the initial estimate quote to the final walk-through. The team that came to our house were courteous throughout the day, not as loud as I thought it would be (working from home) and they were very thoughtful and cleaned up each day before they left, leaving gates and everything as before. It was amazing to still be able to enjoy our backyard as if they weren't ever there! The roof is amazing, and has such a quality to it- these folks definitely know their metal!!"
"I had a great experience with Green Knight. We had hail damage and were needing to get a new roof installed. I got quotes from a few different roofers and was really happy with the quote from Green Knight - even though it was a few dollars more. What I liked about Green Knight was that they were fully insured, they ONLY install metal roofs, and that they offered a warranty that I thought they could stand behind (as they have been in business for a couple of decades!). I was also happy with being able to lock in the price of the metal roof with my first deposit. My only initial hesitation was how they installed their roofing directly on the decking vs on furring strips. I actually called the metal roofing material manufacturer, and spoke with an engineer who let me know that this was a valid installation method. Overall - the installation process was super easy. It took a total of 6 days of work, and looks amazing. I would happily recommend Green Knight to others looking for a metal roof."
"I recommend Green Knight for anyone interested in high quality metal roof replacement. From my initial contact to the final walk through, they met every expectation. My experience with the company was great with no surprises. They strive to make sure that the customer is satisfied."
- "The Green Knight team is the way to go if you are wanting an affordable "forever" roof! Their staff were very friendly and professional from the initial estimate quote to the final walk-through. The team that came to our house were courteous throughout the day, not as loud as I thought it would be (working from home) and they were very thoughtful and cleaned up each day before they left, leaving gates and everything as before. It was amazing to still be able to enjoy our backyard as if they weren't ever there! The roof is amazing, and has such a quality to it- these folks definitely know their metal!!"
- "I had a great experience with Green Knight. We had hail damage and were needing to get a new roof installed. I got quotes from a few different roofers and was really happy with the quote from Green Knight - even though it was a few dollars more. What I liked about Green Knight was that they were fully insured, they ONLY install metal roofs, and that they offered a warranty that I thought they could stand behind (as they have been in business for a couple of decades!). I was also happy with being able to lock in the price of the metal roof with my first deposit. My only initial hesitation was how they installed their roofing directly on the decking vs on furring strips. I actually called the metal roofing material manufacturer, and spoke with an engineer who let me know that this was a valid installation method. Overall - the installation process was super easy. It took a total of 6 days of work, and looks amazing. I would happily recommend Green Knight to others looking for a metal roof."
- "I recommend Green Knight for anyone interested in high quality metal roof replacement. From my initial contact to the final walk through, they met every expectation. My experience with the company was great with no surprises. They strive to make sure that the customer is satisfied."
- "The 5 star rating comes with caveats. #1 stay actively engaged with your crew. There was an initial lack of communication about all the style options available to me i.e. (ridge caps and finishing trim) during the sales process - but once I got engaged with the crew and during the 'walk through' before the work began, there was common agreement on the craftsmanship details and everyone was quite responsive. (I opted for a low profile cap ridge look) The crew was fast, efficient, and respectful of my requests for certain finishing details.Those finishing touches on the metal roof (ridge caps and curb appeal features) were most important to me so I drove around town and took pictures of metal roofs I liked and they replicated the details. They cleaned the work area every day and that was fantastic. I hope they begin to build a portfolio of roofs they have done so you are most informed up front. #2 If you don't like a detail or have concerns speak up with the crew while the work is happening and they will make it right. #3 Their referral program is disappointing - you are told there is a $50 gift card for all referrals you make but it is not really a gift card - it is a $50 credit to select restaurants - a club membership and the $250 cash referral for those referrals who actually sign on is only for the new purchaser - not you. All in all, I got an incredible crew to work on my roof and their Director of Operations is the glue to everything positive that happened at my home. My home looks fabulous."
- "Very impressed with Green Knights professionalism and quick response to getting me an estimate for my project. Brett came out and gave me options and provided a proposal in a day. I ended up not being able to execute on the project because of design issues with the roof structure, not because of the metal roof. I will definitely use them in the future once a new design is developed and approved."
- "I would not hesitate recommend Green Knight. I'd even leave 4.5 stars if possible. They just finished a metal roof install on my 1963 vintage house. The finished product looks fantastic, and we've had multiple rounds of thunderstorms pass through and all is good. The guys busted their rears scraping off FIVE layers of tar paper in the heat. God bless them. They got all the way down to plywood. I'm pretty mellow, so delays due supply issues, COVID, a super wet spring didn't bother me. Why 4.5 stars instead of 5? Well, here it is (yes, rather nit picky in the grand scheme of things). #1) The installers just showed up on a Monday without warning. There was a miscommunication in the office, so they started shingle removal without a dumpster on day 1. The dumpster showed up the next day. Other than this hiccup, communication was really, really on target. #2) Due to alignment issues, both vent stacks to the water heater (gas) and the furnace (gas) were disconnected at the appliance - from moving them on top of the roof. I would have gladly disconnected them to make the alignment easier. Thankfully I noticed that the water heater vent was disconnected (located in garage) and then checked the furnace. Carbon Monoxide is no joke. Check your vents when install is done. All in all, I'm very satisfied. I turned in my roof certificate to my insurance company. They're saying it's gonna save me over $500/yr!"
- "This rating for me was because the project was “good”. I was placated enough to sign off on the final approval. This was partially because after 2-3 weeks from materials being dropped off to the final time the crew came by, I was tired of dealing with it. I didn’t know what to expect going into this as a new homeowner but wasn’t impressed. Not only was every single date I was told by my project manager wrong (yes every. Single. Date) and only 1 time did the project manager message me to tell me that timelines had changed. I spoke up to my sales consultant after a few days went by after I was told the crew would arrive to begin the project, and Green Knight promptly sent a crew of 2 people over the next day to begin the project. I have never heard of a crew of 2 people for a roof, and while working from home full time, it wasn’t the most pleasant experience to drag this out so long. On top of this, I have a dog who enjoys the yard. Crew frequently left the gate open after leaving for the day, occasionally left food scraps and trash in the yard that my dog found his way into as well. When the crew had taken off the shingles, they did not completely remove the original tar paper underlay, but instead stapled the new synthetic underlay on top. My project manager told me this was normal - but that isn’t what I expected. Also, as you can see in one of the images, my chimney cricket doesn’t appear to have ever had underlay added on top of it. The crew came back to work on this, and improved the metal appearance significantly from the way it looked after the first pass, but I never had any follow up evidence that underlay was added. For a roof that is supposed to last 50 years, it seemed like corners were being cut unnecessarily. My project manager only visited the job site 3 times, once before the project began, once one day for a 5 minute walk around (without touching base with me) and then after the crew had finished for a final walk through. I’m not interested in managing the project myself, and when my one point of contact is completely absent, it’s not giving me confidence. Make sure you have open soffit vents because while I’m happy that my gabel vents were closed (for thermal efficiency) my soffit vents were clogged up before the project started. My sales consultant told me the crew would make sure they were open, but at the final walk through my pm told me I could clear them out myself. I was able to open them up myself, but I didn’t anticipate having to finish the job myself. If I didn’t have intimate knowledge of my vents going into this, the resulting product would have been a completely sealed attic, rendering my ridge vent useless. The crew cleaned up nails and trash very well at the end, and overall I’m happy with the final product. However, for the most expensive thing I’ve ever bought with cash in my life, I was not impressed with the process. I’m thankful that Green Knight was able to do this project for me during such a huge demand of roofing in the area, but unfortunately this high demand may have caused the customer service side to suffer."
- "Our experience with Green Knight was nothing but positive, beginning with our initial salesman, Brett, to the finished product. Ours was a relatively large roof (almost 8,000 sq feet) with lots of angles, skylights, etc. It rained shortly after demolition of the old roof began.. we had leakage inside the house in several places.. within minutes it seemed, Joel, the onsite supervisor was on the premises with 3 helpers up in the attic, while the roofers were up on the roof, in the rain, getting tarps over the exposed areas. There was a bit of ceiling discoloration afterward, but they quickly sent drywall and paint guys who did a very professional job of restoring everything back to normal. Once the job was complete, the crew spent a good half day making sure every nail and metal scrap was picked up and discarded. It was a long (almost 4 weeks) and anxious process, but Joel, Ishmael, and the crew were right on the job to remedy the numerous things that went wrong. This was likely the job from hell for this crew, but they persevered and the end result is a beautiful, natural finish roof that exudes quality and craftsmanship. We're confident we couldn't have chosen a better roofing company, and highly recommend to anyone considering a metal roof. Apparently metal roofs is the only thing they do, and they clearly have the entire process, including customer communication, down to a science! Dripping Springs"
- "I’ll preface this by saying unfortunately due to the scope of necessary repairs the we decided to make prior to re-roofing we were not able to move forward with Green Knight. But I was very impressed by their professionalism and process. From Pam in the office to Mark who came out and spent the time to answer all of my questions. The quote we received was very competitive. If another hail storm comes through and ruins my roof, I’ll definitely be giving Mark and green knight roofing a call."
- "Was looking into getting a metal roof and contacted several contractors. Green Knight was the only company that followed threw. Mark Pollak was our contact person, and was very professional. Gave us a quote and was very informative, and followed up."
- "Perfect experience with Green Knight. We had a full roof installed along with added sky tubes. Mark was our project manager and was excellent to work with. We felt very confident with our choices thanks to his advice and planning, and I'd say he has a genuine care for the final product. Everyone involved was responsive so the few concerns that did come up were quickly addressed. The install turned out great and survived this year's big hail storm without a dent."
- "Mark came out to my house to give me a quote for a new metal roof. He was on time and a pleasure to talk with. Very polite and easy to communicate with. He measured my roof and gave me a fair quote. We decided to wait on the roofing for now but we really love this company."
- "I can not recommend this team more highly. Their work is very polished and the results exceeded my expectations. Not only providing excellent value, Green Knight hires first rate staff who were knowledgeable, efficient and very friendly. If I need another roof in the future, I will definitely call Green Knight."
- "Incredible, thoughtful service. The owner and installers really kept in touch from bid to build. They helped with a new Texas Farmhouse type roof by offering color selections for the style and customer service ice was awesome. Fixed a tiny inspection item immediately and came out after the fact to check on our satisfaction. Very professional. Highly recommend the folks at Green Knight."
- "I absolutely recommend everyone at Green Knight. It was really easy to get a fair quote. Then, when it was about to storm, the owner answered my call personally and came to my rescue to professionally tarp before imminent water damage! The entire process was seamless (and my roof looks like it also). The project manager was friendly, professional, and very responsive the entire time. I was especially grateful that they worked around my office schedule to minimally interfere with business."
- "Quality through design and knowledge is what comes to mind. They def are the most knowledgeable when it comes to custom Metal roofing and installation. Plus their roofs just look amazing. I know mine is and we always get compliments on it. If you are in the market for a quality roof do not hesitate to give them a call"
- "Could not be happier with Green Knight. Truly exceptional experience from start to finish. We are restoring a 1908 Victorian Home and wanted a top quality metal roof that looks like the original cedar shake. Finished roof is exactly as we wanted; highest quality out there and looks exactly like an aged cedar shake roof. They dealt with OUR scheduling delays patiently; always understood... and checked in on us over the course. Install crew was phenomenal and everything was done on time exactly as scheduled. Everyone was a pleasure to work with - from the owners to the sales rep, to the project coordinator, to the crew. No, it's not the least expensive roofing solution out there by any means but you get what you pay for... and we are completely satisfied with what we received for the cost. We now have a lifetime guaranteed roof that is the exact look we were expecting. Simply could not be happier with Green Knight and highly recommend them for any of the services they provide."
- "Thank you Green Knight Metal Roofing for making our home shine like a new penny! Your design specialist really knew exactly what our house needed. Our Copper awnings, downspouts and mailbox cap look fantastic. A few of our neighbors have stopped by, left a note in our mailbox or called to compliment and inquire about your company. It was truly amazing to watch the copper specialist at work. What a craft! Very professional and creative. I'm glad we chose Green Knight and the Best part is that Copper lasts a lifetime,therefore a Great investment! Lisa Brand Lakeway, TX"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Manchaca Roofing Contractors
- Sunset Valley Roofing Contractors
- Bluff Springs Roofing Contractors
- Colton Roofing Contractors
- Pilot Knob Roofing Contractors
- Oak Hill Roofing Contractors
- Veterans Administration Roofing Contractors
- Travis Heights Roofing Contractors
- Buda Roofing Contractors
- Creedmoor Roofing Contractors
- Hays Roofing Contractors
- Mountain City Roofing Contractors
- Mustang Ridge Roofing Contractors
- Montopolis Roofing Contractors
- Circleville Roofing Contractors
- Rollingwood Roofing Contractors
- W Lake Hills Roofing Contractors
- West Lake Hills Roofing Contractors