This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I called freedom roofing to have them do some repair work. They were able to get me a quote and squeeze my repair in the same week. Everyone I spoke with through the process was friendly and knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and will be calling them in the future if I ever have another roofing need."
"I had some storm damage and called Freedom to come check it out. They came out right away and made working with insurance easy. They ended up replacing the whole roof. They knew I had a tight timeline and they worked to fit us into their schedule. They said what they’d do and they did what they said, on schedule and on budget. They even threw in some downspouts. I will definitely be working with them again in the future."
"Incredible company that finds ways to give back to their customers! The quality and craftsmanship is hard to match. Just take a look at their recent projects to see what I’m talking about!"
- "I called freedom roofing to have them do some repair work. They were able to get me a quote and squeeze my repair in the same week. Everyone I spoke with through the process was friendly and knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and will be calling them in the future if I ever have another roofing need."
- "I had some storm damage and called Freedom to come check it out. They came out right away and made working with insurance easy. They ended up replacing the whole roof. They knew I had a tight timeline and they worked to fit us into their schedule. They said what they’d do and they did what they said, on schedule and on budget. They even threw in some downspouts. I will definitely be working with them again in the future."
- "Incredible company that finds ways to give back to their customers! The quality and craftsmanship is hard to match. Just take a look at their recent projects to see what I’m talking about!"
- "Excellent staff and customer service. Very timely and roof was done properly. Love this company"
- "Very poor quality of materials used for a shed in high wind area. Blew off after the second big wind storm. Very poor craftsmanship on top of cheap materials. Had to call/email multiple times to get the job completed to agreed upon contract. I will be fixing and replacing wind damaged downspouts myself."
- "My experience with Freedom Roofing was extremely frustrating, and the end result left me quite unhappy. We originally reached out for a quote to replace the skylight. They were very responsive about getting someone out to quote and relay the quote onto us. After I accepted the quote, however, all communication from that point on was forced. I was told that I would receive communication once they had scheduled my installation; that never happened. Instead, I received a phone call while they were in the middle of the installation asking me if I could come home so they could get inside. Again, I never received ANY communication indicating when the job was scheduled. My SO returned home at lunch that day, so he was able to meet up with the installers. They spoke to him about the skylight, showed him exactly what was being done externally, and then he went inside to wait while the installation continued. At some point, he realized that they had left - they had never let him know they were leaving. This would have been fine if the skylight was done. It was not. When looking at the skylight from inside, the skylight was terribly askew, and the internal trim was pushed entirely separate from the ceiling, leaving an unsightly gap with paint chips all around the gap and on the floor below. In response to this, I reached out to their office manager, indicating that I was unhappy with the current state, and I fully expected that they would be back out to continue the installation and clean-up appropriately. I received a very prompt response to that indicating that they would be sending out their repair tech to come take a look. I didn't hear anything for just over a day after that email, so I reached back out, and they indicated that they'd be able to have a tech out the following day. They asked if we could have someone home to "verify the alignment of the skylight from the inside of the home, as well as to allow us to try to secure/alter the interior trim." We were told "around 2 PM". Of course, we agreed. The following day, the repair tech arrives at 12:30, long before the scheduled time. While someone was home, they were unfortunately not able to get to the door in time, and my SO saw them driving away as he walked out to answer the door. They then showed up again later that afternoon right around 3 PM. The repair tech took a look at the skylight, gathered some info... and left. Again, we were asked to have someone home to "confirm" placement and alignment. That was not completed. We were instead told that they'd try and fit us in the following week. The following week came, and they came out that Monday afternoon to perform the repair/"finish" the installation. However, later in the day, once again, we noticed that they had left without any kind of indication. At this point, the skylight had been aligned correctly, but the trim was STILL separated from the ceiling and looked terrible. I once again reached out to clarify that while the skylight itself had been corrected, the trim surrounding it was still very much pushed out-of-place. This was Monday afternoon. I then sent another follow-up that Tuesday. Then waited two days - no response. Once again, on Thursday I sent yet another follow-up, to which the response was curt, but indicated that they'd be out to finish that day. I replied indicating that that was fine, and there was no further communication. Once I arrived home that night, I realized that their "complete" job was. There are shards of the frame that have been completely broken off of the frame from where they hammered in the nails (when a nail gun really should have been used), and I will need to perform a spackling and repainting job on a simple skylight installation that I paid over $1k for. Unacceptable. The experience and the end result left me very unhappy. I will not be using Freedom myself ever again, and I encourage others not to, as well."
- "Great group of people ready to get the job done!"
- "I called Kurt with a major issue on my roof, I had mold on the backside of my sheeting from a poor venting issue. In less than a week he had workers on site, my sheeting was replaced and the roof was back on in two days time. Thank you very much for taking care of my roof!!"
- "Freedom did an amazing job replacing our roof and gutters at an excellent price! We are very pleased and could not be happier. Kurt and his crew were very professional and worked with us until they knew we were 100% satisfied. They found 5 layers of shingles on our old roof and still they were able to finish the job in one day. In our opinion, Freedom is a 5-star company that performed a 5-star job and we highly recommend them."
- "I left multiple messages, never received a call back. I'm sure they are extremely busy but was a past customer and very disappointed I wasn't even communicated with."
- "Their price was the best and they were responsive, which isn't the case with some of the other roofers I talked to. Their price was over 30% less than the highest bid I got! The project got delayed twice due to rain on the days they were supposed to come out. Their crew was friendly and did a great job and cleaned up after very well. I would recommend them to friends."
- "Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with. While remodeling my new home, we found that the flashing around the chimney was poorly installed by another company. I made a call and he was there the next day to provide an estimate. I highly recommend these guys!"
- "Adam was very polite and professional. He answered all my questions I had. I would highly recommend anyone going to freedom roofing!"
- "I had a few roof repairs completed on my new home. The quality of work was top notch, work was completed in a timely manner, and the price was extremely reasonable! Repair techs Jake and Blake made sure everything was taken care correctly the first time they came out."
- "It’s been a real pleasure doing business with Freedom Roofing and Construction. They provided a very competitive estimate for the replacement of my roof and gutters in a timely manner. The communication was always very prompt and very professional. My project was scheduled quickly and even though it had to be rescheduled several times due to inclement weather, I was always kept well informed ahead of time of upcoming changes. I always felt that my best interest was of utmost importance to the Freedom staff. My roof installation went smoothly and was completed in 1.5 day. The working crew was professional, efficient and responsive to my questions. The site was cleaned up to my satisfaction. I’d highly recommend Freedom Roofing to anyone looking for quality and professional roof installation."
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Champaign Roofing Contractors
- Urbana Roofing Contractors
- Savoy Roofing Contractors
- Bondville Roofing Contractors
- Philo Roofing Contractors
- Tolono Roofing Contractors
- Thomasboro Roofing Contractors
- Seymour Roofing Contractors
- Mahomet Roofing Contractors
- Saint Joseph Roofing Contractors
- Sidney Roofing Contractors
- Sadorus Roofing Contractors
- Dewey Roofing Contractors
- White Heath Roofing Contractors
- Pesotum Roofing Contractors
- Rantoul Roofing Contractors
- Ogden Roofing Contractors
- Fisher Roofing Contractors