This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Did not keep appointment. Did not return phone calls. I have called 3 times in the last week and left 2 different messages. I guess you are too busy."
"We have used Ferguson Roofing for over 18 years for our older house. They have always been there when we needed them and did excellent work. Highly recommended!"
"Ferguson Roofing was excellent to work with. From the first phone call to request a bid. To Chris coming out within a couple days to estimate the bid and return to discuss it including and upgrade in shingle product. They beat two other companies. The roofing crew arrived at to appointed time ( maybe even earlier) and complete my small house in under six hours - complete strip and replace. Any call needed in the future will be straight to Ferguson Roofing."
- "Did not keep appointment. Did not return phone calls. I have called 3 times in the last week and left 2 different messages. I guess you are too busy."
- "We have used Ferguson Roofing for over 18 years for our older house. They have always been there when we needed them and did excellent work. Highly recommended!"
- "Ferguson Roofing was excellent to work with. From the first phone call to request a bid. To Chris coming out within a couple days to estimate the bid and return to discuss it including and upgrade in shingle product. They beat two other companies. The roofing crew arrived at to appointed time ( maybe even earlier) and complete my small house in under six hours - complete strip and replace. Any call needed in the future will be straight to Ferguson Roofing."
- "I loved working with Ferguson Roofing! Our main contact, Jeff, was just an absolute breeze to work with and always made sure to answer our calls. We had 3 separate services performed, and each team was very personable & professional, ready to answer my questions, and just plain NICE. I wish I'd written down each and every team member's name so I could give them all a shout-out right here. We're absolutely THRILLED with the outcome (chimney looks awesome, gutters keeping me dry, and roof making my house look fantastic). And everything was cleaned up, looking better than when they arrived. A giant Thank You to their entire staff (including office staff who called to tell me my goofy note was passed around the office - man, I loved that). So glad we called Ferguson Roofing :)"
- "I've used Ferguson for three issues so far. All three times Ferguson has been reasonably priced, punctual with communication, and provided quality work. When our last project was delayed by COVID related supply issues, I was kept informed on the latest estimates. I'm planning my next home repair and will call Ferguson first."
- "Our humble abode now sports a beautiful new roof applied by the Ferguson Team. Great service from the initial contact. Salesman Chris Jezik was knowledgeable, personable and likable and the installation crew worked like a well-oiled machine. Our roof is a bit of a monster (lots of intersecting panels, all at a just about 45 degree slant) but the crew were sure-footed and fearless! When the guys were done with the roof, we bought 'em pizza as a "thank you" because they put in some serious effort on our behalf. The gutter guys, too, were well-equipped and fast. All in all, a first-rate experience and we'd recommend Ferguson to friends and family without hesitation."
- "The worst roofers I’ve ever encountered. After supposedly patching my mothers roof it looked terrible I called many times to tell them but they never called back. Now the roof is leaking"
- "After spending a small fortune, my flat roof that had never before leaked began leaking. They came out and "fixed it". Next rain it began leaking again, same spot. It's a Sunday so they're closed, but I am going to give them holy hell tomorrow. Stay away from this company. 3-28-21."
- "Very friendly and professional. However, too expensive."
- "Poor communication with the homeowner. Requested services and was left in the dark for over a week on when I would get an estimate. If you don’t want the job then communicate it. Getting 3/5 since in the past they used to be more reliable. Now they hardly answer the phone."
- "It was terrible. Won't use them again. We did not hire you personally, but our association for our subdivision did. That's why you don't recognize my name. The leak came back so we hired new company & they took pictures of your shoddy work & it showed why leak came back because it wasn't really fixed right the 1st time."
- "It was terrible. Won't use them again."
- "Reached out last Tuesday (12/15) and I have yet to be able to even schedule an appointment for an estimate. As a new homeowner this type of service is inexcusable. Reaching out to other roofing companies in the area now. Update 12/23 12:51 PM CST : Dishonesty isn't going to win any points here. You guys emailed me on the 21st saying someone would follow up which they did not. I called later that same was told that Jessie would follow up the next day (the 22nd). I finally got a call after I left this review. Shame on you guys."
- "My experience with Ferguson Roofing was not positive. They replaced my roof in the summer of 2020. The crew that worked on my roof had empty bottles in the yard while they were working. They left a satellite dish dangling from a cable wire from the side of my house. They did not leave my gutters the way the found them. When the work was completed the gutters were not aligned, there is one spot on the roof where the shingle looks ripped and metal is exposed underneath (not sure why). I called repeatedly but received no response. Someone responded to my email. They sent someone out to remove the dangling satellite dish. No one came to do a walk through after the work was completed and the problems with my gutters have yet to be addressed. I do not want them replaced, I just want them in the condition the workers found them. They also replaced my Masonite siting with vinyl. I received the invoice for the siding but once again no walk through after the work was completed. They’ve billed me $200 more than the agreed upon price for the siding and I was billed $116 more than the agreed upon price for the roof. The owners response had several inaccuracies. My email to him saying everything was ok was referring to the siding work. The crew that replaced my siding was not the same crew that replaced the roof and the work was completed weeks apart. To date no one has come out to inspect the finished worked with me. Not once did he communicate to me that the siding crew corrected the problems his roofing crew created with the gutters. Nor have I seen evidence of the corrections. Is it not standard to produce dated receipts that show the extra expense, The expenses that were over the contracted price. Should I withhold the difference between the contracted price and the final invoice until I see the receipts. I paid the total invoice for the roof but should have demanded receipts for the extra expense. I would call to ask the questions but no one returns phone calls."
- "Needed new gutters. Ferguson Roofing was recommended by two different friends - one had them put on a roof, the other works in construction in the St Louis area. I'm so pleased I followed their recommendation. Ferguson's estimate was competitive with the other estimates I received. And every single person I dealt with was super professional, cooperative, and friendly. Justin did the estimate and was my contact point. I changed my mind about colors - no problem! I asked them to come take down the old gutters, leave and let my painter come and paint, and then come back later and install new gutters. No problem. Ryan (I think) did some minor repairs and it was clear that he is a true craftsman. The guys who installed the gutters (Steve and another guy - I didn't get his name) did a great job. Also dealt with Mike who is clearly a professional. Just pleased all around and now I know who I'm going to call when I need to have my roof replaced ...."
- "Great customer service. Excellent job."
- "Ferguson Roofing did a fantastic job fixing a small problem with my roof. They came out quickly- the same day- to check out the problem. Fortunately, it was a small enough issue he was able to repair it right away. The best part is he didn't try to sell me more than what I needed. I will definitely come back to Ferguson if I need any more roof repairs."
- "Ferguson Roofing did an awesome job on the roof of my home. Everything from the initial phone call went very smoothly and they really exceeded my expectations overall. I will definitely be using them again when it comes time to replace the roof on my detached garage. They have also helped a few of my family members who are also satisfied with their work. I will continue to speak highly of them and refer them to anyone who wants to work with an honest, hard-working company."
"Do an excellent job and respond to client request promptly and courteously"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Berkeley Roofing Contractors
- Edmundson Roofing Contractors
- Woodson Terrace Roofing Contractors
- Burke City Roofing Contractors
- Calverton Park Roofing Contractors
- Ferguson Roofing Contractors
- Lambert Airport Roofing Contractors
- Lambert Arprt Roofing Contractors
- Dellwood Roofing Contractors
- Bel Nor Roofing Contractors
- Bel Ridge Roofing Contractors
- Bellerive Roofing Contractors
- Beverly Hills Roofing Contractors
- Normandy Roofing Contractors
- Northwoods Roofing Contractors
- Pasadena Hills Roofing Contractors
- Pasadena Park Roofing Contractors
- Velda Village Hills Roofing Contractors