This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I had a couple of.pieces of siding on my Chimney that were loose and needed fixed. A.J. came out and took a look. He was very friendly and professional. He explained why the problem occurred and the steps he took to.correct it. He also walked around the.entire house making sure no other issues needed addressed. Highly recommend this company.."
"**Beware of hiring Cochran Exteriors.** I will never recommend them. There are plenty of other roofing companies. The entire process took 5 months from Sept to the end of Feb and 4 visits. The staff was friendly and nice but they don't care about the finishing details such as siding alignment and gutter covers. After 5 months everything was fixed except the covers which I just noticed after paying in full. Billing was odd and I was charged over $800* for 4 sheets of plywood, several 1x4s and labor to replace. After complaining they did reduce it some without specific explanation. Here are some photos of the mistakes. The covers were damaged like the photo every 8 feet or so which I fixed myself. For comparison my previous roof was completed A-Z in one day from a different company."
"We worked with Felix at Cochran and from start to finish he was professional, always courteous. He kept us updated before and during the process and did a follow up after to make sure we were satisfied. Highly recommend."
- "I had a couple of.pieces of siding on my Chimney that were loose and needed fixed. A.J. came out and took a look. He was very friendly and professional. He explained why the problem occurred and the steps he took to.correct it. He also walked around the.entire house making sure no other issues needed addressed. Highly recommend this company.."
- "**Beware of hiring Cochran Exteriors.** I will never recommend them. There are plenty of other roofing companies. The entire process took 5 months from Sept to the end of Feb and 4 visits. The staff was friendly and nice but they don't care about the finishing details such as siding alignment and gutter covers. After 5 months everything was fixed except the covers which I just noticed after paying in full. Billing was odd and I was charged over $800* for 4 sheets of plywood, several 1x4s and labor to replace. After complaining they did reduce it some without specific explanation. Here are some photos of the mistakes. The covers were damaged like the photo every 8 feet or so which I fixed myself. For comparison my previous roof was completed A-Z in one day from a different company."
- "We worked with Felix at Cochran and from start to finish he was professional, always courteous. He kept us updated before and during the process and did a follow up after to make sure we were satisfied. Highly recommend."
- "As others have commented, the professionalism and competency of this company are questionable. They can be compared to ambulance chasing lawyers. They came out and offered a free roof inspection for hail damage last summer, and, of course, found some. They gave me an estimate that a new roof would be $16,900. Then I signed a contract for that amount. My bad hat I didn't read the fine print on page 4 of 7 that says any additional payments from the insurance company go to them. Miraculously their price went from $16,900 to $24,000 when they found out that is how much the insurance company was willing to pay. It has taken me 6 months to finally get an invoice from them which I now begrudgingly have to pay. Their work may be just fine, my roof doesn't seem to leak, but the whole process of dealing with them was like dealing with used car salesmen. No straight answers, if you get any answers at all, and no real understanding of what I am paying for. Not the way to do business....."
- "Duke was great. He explained all issues thoroughly and wasn't pushy at all. He answered all of my questions and treated the inspection as if it were his own house. I've always had a positive experience with Cochran."
- "I can't express thankful I am for Felix Brunot at Cochran Exteriors for all his help in getting my roof and gutters replaced after a hail storm and leak. For months he worked with my insurance company to get everything covered. Without Felix I am convinced insurance would not have covered it. He was always respectful, always communicated promptly, and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Felix!"
- "So far, only got an estimate for siding blown off by winds, but it was very detailed which should help with our insurance company. Very friendly, kept me advised of when he would get here. Estimate was $500 less than our first estimate. Had the detailed estimate by email before he drove away."
- "I set an appointment to get an estimate on my roof and gutters. Bryan, the sales associate, was kind, courteous and on time! He explained the whole process in detail. 5 stars"
- "I regret choosing Cochran Exteriors to replace my roof. Originally, Cochran was going to replace my roof and do some exterior woodwork/siding repair. We signed the contract and were ready to go when I was informed that my siding actually would need to be fully replaced and not be able to be repaired. The roofers left scratches on my back porch, a long scratch on the side of my house, and did a terrible job with the trim. I received an additional invoice for 12 sheets of plywood at $85 each. However, I had messages from the day of the installation that said "it will be more around 5-6 sheets total". Additionally, my contract said $65 a sheet. I would have been charged over $600 more if I didn't read my contract and paid attention the day of installation. They came back to fix the trim and some other issues with the installation and the man kept asking if I would leave them a good review so he could get "stars" and a bonus. He didn't seem to care that I was upset about the quality of the work and just kept asking for a good review. My trim was "fixed" and the quality of the work was substandard. The work was very very sloppy and I honestly felt embarrassed about how bad it looked. I sent Cochran a message with the photos of the trim on Nov 11. I sent a follow up message on Nov 19 since I didn't receive a response. They finally responded to me on Jan 10! This lack of communication happened all throughout my time dealing with them. I felt like I was pulling teeth trying to give a company my business! Even minor things like them not having my correct phone number took three emails before it was fixed. I regret giving Cochran my business. I wish I could have voided my contract with them. The only positive from this whole experience is that I know now to never do business with them. I included photos on they originally left my trim house (they never mentioned coming back to fix the trim. I had to beg them to come back) and how they ended up "fixing it"."
- "We worked with Shad and he was excellent. He did a thorough inspection of our roof and diagnosed the problem. He was very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend working with him and this company again!"
- "At first they were great. Replaced some of our siding from hail damage. Then we had another part for insurance to review. Suddenly, crickets. They just completely ghosted us. Won’t return calls, says they’ll check on our project. When they finally called us back after months of putting us off, they claimed our insurance was delaying our project. So I called our insurance, and they said they had never received any contact from Cochran about us. Now Cochran is emailing asking for payment, even though the job is not done. I am so frustrated."
- "They were excellent. Punctual and good work. Recommend for anyone needing exterior work done."
- "Fantastic work by the entire Cochran Exteriors team. Jimmy was very knowledgeable about the process and his business. Took almost two years for my insurance company to figure out what the necessary repairs were on my house as a result of storm damage. Jimmy walked me through every step of the process and told me what to expect and gave sound advice. Many people probably would have turned to the next job but Jimmy really showed he cared and stuck with the job to the end. Thanks"
- "They put siding on our house. It looks beautiful. Jamie Miller was on his game! He did us right. I recommend!"
- "Cochran replaced all my house siding. They did an amazing job and were extremely professional. From Jamie Miller during the initial consultation to Regina ensuring all was completed properly and cleaned up. Highly recommend Cochran!!"
- "I walked in to the Cochran Exteriors showroom building without an appointment. I was immediately greeted and Josh/Sales was happy to help me. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure I understood the contract, fully explained differences in roofing/gutter choices, was very patient in helping me choose the products, and made sure I was satisfied with all my question answered. It was one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had."
- "Duke was absolutely phenomenal! He is kind, knowledgeable, and made this process incredibly smooth and easy for us as new homeowners. From the start, Duke was extremely helpful in all aspects of navigating our repair. Our house looks even better than it did before the storm damage. HIGHLY recommend Cochran Exteriors. Exceptional service all around! Thanks, Duke!"
- "Very good company. They installed our new roof. They were hard working, professional and pleasant to work with. All our questions were answered clearly! Believe me, I ask a lot of questions! They also did an excellent clean up after the job was finished. We would recommend Cochran’s for your next roof!"
- "Although we were not in need of their services at this time, their Associate, Jared, was tremendously helpful and informative. We discussed my issues and options available. When I do need work done, I will without a doubt be doing that work with Cochran."
- "We have worked with Felix through the contract process. He has been very communicative and easy to work with. He has taken time to answer all of my questions and explain the process in detail."
- "So amazingly fast and professional! From Duke my salesman to Taylor the superintendent and the crew it was a seamless process.Taylor communicated with me all day sending pictures to show progress to just checking in to make sure I had no questions! All my questions were answered from start to after completion! You have no idea my anxiety level going into this process! Duke helped to ease that anxiety! Thank you Cochran for making my roof look so pretty!"
- "Got estimate set up really quick, however had to chase the gentleman down for a quote...my service was rescheduled a couple times due to being a small project/weather. I finally get it installed, he recommended vents in the over hangs for the leak in my bathroom...sounds odd but ur the professional I pay almost a grand - next big rain the water spot spreads. Get a second opinion from someone else there, he is like you needed a chimney cap and your chimney tuck and pointed. So do I still get charged for something I never needed, even though another one of their employees comes out and says yeah this is what u really needed...so I had another company come out, end up removing entire chimney and replace with tin pipe issue resolved just had to buy something I never needed first, so if you want the right solution the first time go somewhere else"
- "I called for a roof inspection, they scheduled me quickly, emailed me on who was coming to inspect, they sent a text reminder the day before. This is the best part. I had a young man, Duke Antinijevic, he pulled up, got out and then asked if he could park in my driveway. Who does that? He was so nice, so professional, got right up on my roof , took pictures for me to see, told me everything was good for another five years or so. Again, who does that? I asked if I should clean my roof, he said no because cleaning them is hard on the shingles and I only have another 5 years anyway. He did not mind that I had no problems, I thanked him for being honest. I have recently had a lot of things to worry about and having Duke here today really made my day. If we had more people in our world like this young man we would all be in a better place. I hope that the owners of Cochran read my review and give Duke a big raise. He is representing your company in the very best way. He was nothing short of excellent. When it’s time for my new roof I will be selecting Cochran for sure. This was a very good experience for me!!! Renae Duran"
- "Very professional and kept me informed throughout the process. Excellent and quality work. Would highly recommend. Duke was very professional and courteous."
- "Duke Antonijevic was the salesman/leader on the roof project for my elderly father. Duke spent time with my dad explaining all the damage making sure that he understood the whole process. He met with the Insurance agent and even helped with getting a second adjuster out when the first one was completely negligent. Without the knowledge and professionalism of Duke my father would have never gotten his roof replaced. Duke was there for my dad on the day of install to make sure that things went smooth and to answer any questions my father had. I was able to feel completely at ease knowing that Duke was taking care of my father. I hate to call him a salesman because he did so much more than just that but he is truly talented and passionate about his job. Thank you so much for such great service."
- "So far so good! Duke came out today (on time) and was able to track down a leak that has been boggling the minds of all who have encountered it. Looking forward to working with a company that offers knowledgeable and experienced employees. Seems like a real swell guy."
- "Duke came to inspect the roof and give me a quote for gutter replacement. Duke was extremely professional and even went so far as to cut some branches on a tree that was getting close to the house so it didn't mess with the roofing."
- "Used Cochran Exteriors several months ago for inspection and correction of our attic venting. After a huge snow storm, we ended up with piles of snow coming through our ridge vents and sitting in our attic. Cochran was quick to come out and correct the issue. Very reasonably priced and great to work with. After this recent hail storm- we knew we had to call Cochran Exteriors again! Duke came out and inspected our roof for free. Took pictures and was extremely thorough in explaining his findings. Very professional and made us feel well informed and reassured."
- "Scam artists. I fell victim to the Storm Chaser scam when I called this company to give me a siding quote, they said my roof will need to be replaced first from the recent hail damage. The associate assured me that insurance would cover it completely, and he'd throw in free gutters. I got a quote that stated the gutters would be discounted off the bill. They did a HORRIBLE job. They did not even COMPLETE it. There is no trim, I have 4-6 inch cuts into my siding on every roof edge. It caused water damage to my bedroom. The gutters were installed horribly, straight into the ground and into a flower bed with no runoff. I got the invoice and I owe 8k out of pocket because they tacked the gutters BACK onto the job and charged me 1.5k for non-line item "upgrades" that I did not approve. Bait and switch discounts. Their siding quote was also 6k over a competitor for the same job. They left nails and trash all over my home and yard. My roof has been missing trim for 8 months now and they refuse to respond about it. The owner of the company is now telling me over email they won't "work something out" until I remove this review. Stays up until you correct the invoice. You're not going to bully me on top of scamming me. I'm not paying for incomplete work. I'm not paying for gutters you quoted and told me would be discounted. Not the only negative review like this. It is not my responsibility to manage your company's practices, and nothing in this post is hyperbole. I'd be happy to post the documents and photos publicly if you'd like."
- "We had James Hardie siding installed. The workers were meticulous and really paid attention to the details! You can tell they take pride in their work! Jamie was a great consultant….. not a pushy salesman….. which helped in our decision to go with Cochran. Rodo was great to work with as well. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the product."
- "Cochran replaced our roof and gutters, and fixed a lot of water damage. This was a large and complicated job, and in a historical district. I was very impressed with Cochran's professionalism and clear communication throughout the process. My sales rep, Michael Godbolt, was very helpful and informative on the front end of the job and stayed in contact throughout. Highly recommended."
- "Can't say enough good things about this company. They were not only on time for their appointment but were a little early. They were efficient with their time. Explained things perfectly and were very kind. We had siding that came loose in a storm and they were able to fix things up for us rather quickly. Would recommend them and would absolutely use them again."
- "They replaced the siding and gutters on our house. They were excellent. They were on time, polite, and cleaned up after themselves every night. We couldn't be happier with the services they provided!! They told us it would take about 2 weeks to complete the job and in only took them about 1 week! We were very pleased!"
- "Dustin came to our home to give an estimate for siding repair, and not only was Dustin on time and very professional, he also educated us on the best ways to go about working with the Insurance Company to knowledge regarding our outdated siding and the best route to go if we were planning on staying in the home or selling and jumped on our roof to check for other issues and educated us on guttering, etc. and even unclogged my gutter for me and drained the gutter that had an inch of water standing. Not only were we very happy to meet Dustin and pleased with his knowledge, but by the time he left we actually saw him as a friend and not just a stranger. We would highly recommend Cochran to anyone . They are a first class organization and we will be using them once our insurance claim has been filed."
- "First of all the sales rep did everything possible under their power to get this right but it still was not right. I had giving instructions about being careful on my driveway because it is narrow and I have landscaping lights there which they've snap one off without saying anything. The work they did do was good but they did not follow directions. The sales rep even took a photo and made drawings on it to make sure the crew would know exactly where the downspouts were to be placed and they still did not get them in the correct place. Then I got a text from Rachel asking me how the work was which I explained to her in text of all that happened during my experience with their work crew and heard nothing back at all. When they came out to replace my gutters the first time, on the south side of my house they did not put a downspout in the place specified so they had to come out a second time remove that gutter and then install another gutter with the downspouts in the correct positions. Again a picture was shown with drawings of where everything should go and they still put the downspout on the wrong wall, it was in the right area but on the wrong wall on the corner."
- "I love this company. They installed my roof in one day. The crew was very hard working and the site manager kept me in the loop with updates throughout the day. My new roof likes amazing!"
- "I highly recommend Dustin for any of your roof, gutter or siding repairs. He was very personable and explained what I did and did not need and he even knocked off some of the tree branches that were on the roof for me. He went above and beyond of what I would have expected. I will definitely use him in the future when we decide to replace our siding."
- "Hired them to do my gutters, they were the first company out of about 6 that actually heard my complaints and got a ladder out and went on my roof to check out the problem with my gutter system. Ralph was knowledgeable and provided me with a solution. The price was higher than I would have liked to pay but I expect they will do a great job. They haven’t come out to do them yet but the process with them so far has been great! Will update if anything changes."
- "We had John with Cochran Exteriors out to take a look at our leaking roof. He was courteous and thorough with his inspection. He gave recommendations for updating the exterior of our home for better curb appeal and resale value."
- "Although we didn’t end up going with Cochran (due to their outrageous pricing), Dustin was extremely nice, prompt, and helpful. He made the experience a pleasant one. Ask for him if you can. That being said, if you have a smaller job that needs done, I’d look elsewhere since they do charge a minimum service fee. I’m sure their pricing is more fair for larger jobs, but for something small (we had one piece of siding needing replaced), the cost just isn’t worth it."
- "Everything was wonderful. We were impressed with Jamie’s knowledge and expertise. He made us feel like we were on the right track. The installation crew was fantastic...on time, hard working, professional and kept everything neat and orderly at the end of each day. We have received so many compliments , and would highly recommend Cochran to anyone. In fact, two different neighbors have asked for contact information. We look forward to getting a quote on shutters."
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Castleton Roofing Contractors
- Williams Creek Roofing Contractors
- Williams Crk Roofing Contractors
- Ft Benjamin Harrison Roofing Contractors
- Nora Roofing Contractors
- Lawrence Roofing Contractors
- Oaklandon Roofing Contractors
- Meridian Hills Roofing Contractors
- Meridian Hls Roofing Contractors
- Uptown Roofing Contractors
- Carmel Roofing Contractors
- Fishers Roofing Contractors
- Mccordsville Roofing Contractors
- Woodbury Roofing Contractors
- Rocky Ripple Roofing Contractors
- Crows Nest Roofing Contractors
- N Crows Nest Roofing Contractors
- North Crows Nest Roofing Contractors