This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"A few months after purchasing a townhouse I discovered a substantial leak on my roof after a hard rainstorm. Being a female homeowner I am always a bit anxious contacting companies for home repairs. Seeing Chase was a female-owned business it helped to put some of my worries at ease. It was a weekend when I reached out and I received a call back right away. By Monday morning Chase was able to come out and within a week’s time all repairs were complete. The sales rep, Mike was wonderful to work with. He was professional, responsive, trustworthy and he went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was addressed including the water stain in the ceiling. I am extremely impressed with Chase and will be sure to use them going forward for any roofing needs."
"We had a great experience with Chase Roofing. Our roof was done in November 2021 (late review). We got approximately 12 quotes before choosing Chase Roofing. Phillip Dray was very professional from beginning to end and explained and answered all of our questions The roof was literally done in 2 visits however the wait for the metal and other materials took about 2 months to complete the project which every company at that time was experiencing. I would definitely refer Chase Roofing!"
"A very good experience. I will readily recommend Chase Roofing. Management and office staff were pleasant and efficient. Bryan and Omar, the two roofers were excellent. They were punctual, worked steadily, were self contained and left the premises very clean and tidy. It was a pleasure to work with them and all others involved."
- "A few months after purchasing a townhouse I discovered a substantial leak on my roof after a hard rainstorm. Being a female homeowner I am always a bit anxious contacting companies for home repairs. Seeing Chase was a female-owned business it helped to put some of my worries at ease. It was a weekend when I reached out and I received a call back right away. By Monday morning Chase was able to come out and within a week’s time all repairs were complete. The sales rep, Mike was wonderful to work with. He was professional, responsive, trustworthy and he went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was addressed including the water stain in the ceiling. I am extremely impressed with Chase and will be sure to use them going forward for any roofing needs."
- "We had a great experience with Chase Roofing. Our roof was done in November 2021 (late review). We got approximately 12 quotes before choosing Chase Roofing. Phillip Dray was very professional from beginning to end and explained and answered all of our questions The roof was literally done in 2 visits however the wait for the metal and other materials took about 2 months to complete the project which every company at that time was experiencing. I would definitely refer Chase Roofing!"
- "A very good experience. I will readily recommend Chase Roofing. Management and office staff were pleasant and efficient. Bryan and Omar, the two roofers were excellent. They were punctual, worked steadily, were self contained and left the premises very clean and tidy. It was a pleasure to work with them and all others involved."
- "We had a leak in our den/family room so I called Chase. The next day Christmas Eve John Chase came not once but twice and identified the area that was leaking. He sent an estimate of what needed to be done and we were very happy with the price. Today a Chase roof technician came and fixed the area that was leaking. I couldn’t be happier with the job. I highly recommend Chase roofing 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
- "I have so many great things to say about Chase Roofing….and John Guglielmi and his team, in particular! They were fast, efficient and extremely professional. Large crew, big job and when they left for the day, left no sign they were even there. Great experience and the documentation and communication where exceptional. Very impressed and I would recommend this company and team 100%!"
- "Chase Roofing completed our roof two weeks ago. We are very happy with everything that Chase Roofing did for us. After we contacted Chase Roofing, a sales rep, John, came to our home and discussed all our options. He was very detailed on everything that Chase had to offer and gave us the all the options that he felt we needed and didn't try to sell us something that we didn't. He was also great throughout the project. It took a week from start to finish. Everyday they were on the job they would do a very thorough clean up. They left the site as clean as when they showed up. On site, we had a manager named George there to answer any questions and to make sure that we were satisfied with the work. George was great! Back in their office, we had Brooke who would email us, giving daily details of what to expect from the team that was showing up the next day. If we had any questions, Brooke was there to quickly answer our emails. Our home looks great thanks to Chase Roofing. We feel privileged to be apart of the Chase Roofing family."
- "Chase Roofing is one of the best companies I have ever used. Juan, Jose, Casey and Chis are very professional and honest which is very hard to find. I had additional work that needed to be done and they got that work done at a great price. If you need any roof work completed, I would use Chase!!"
- "Very satisfied with the roof replacement by Chase Roofing. Great prices and even better service. Highly organized company run my competent professionals. Not to mention the attention to detail and follow up! Thank You John for your personalized care! Will recommend!!"
- "It is extremely hard to find a company these days that still believe in Old School Customer Service. However, the staff at Chase Roofing clearly understands and implements Customer Service. This includes the awesome ladies in the office like Valarie and Vanessa that keep me informed of what was happening every step of the way, and the crew that puts in the work to actually replace the roof. Matt and Jorge brought a army of hard workers (a crew of approx 15) to my house to get the job done in a couple of days. I truly appreciate the the professional way that Chase Roofing does business. I HIGHLY recommend Chase Roofing to anyone needing to replace their roof."
- "Juan was on time, fast, and attentive through out the entire process. We couldn’t be happier with the service Juan and the entire Chase Roofing team provided. Living in FL, it is great to have a certified roof specialist that we can trust!"
- "The professionalism showed by the different members of their team was amazing. We were really impressed on how Philip guided us step by step through the process and was able to answer all our questions and concerns. George and Bon performed a great job and Vanessa was always in contact giving us updates. There were no surprises, everything was done according to the timeline, with high quality and awesome customer service. We are very please with the job and will recommend them to our friends and family."
- "Back in 2019 we added an addition to our house and needed the roofing done on it, as well as re-roofing the 20-year old roof on the existing part of the house (including a patio flat roof). I shopped around and checked several reviews. Philip came out to give an estimate and was such a nice person to work with. Based on what he offered, together with the good reviews, we decided to go with Chase. We are very happy with their work! Everything was done well, they were able to complete it in good time, and everything was cleaned up. The roof came out great, although about a year later we found a small leak and a couple of the shingles on the ridge vent had come loose. I was getting ready to call them when they called me for an free annual inspection (which I didn't know they did) so I told them about the leak. Within a day they were out and fixed both! And, this reminded me that I never left a review for them. I would definitely recommend Chase, they were such a delight to work with and their work is fantastic."
- "I used Chase Roofing to replace my 35+ year old barrel tile roof in Victoria Park- Fort Lauderdale, with a new standing seam metal roof. John G and team did a great job. Quality work with no surprises. They have an excellent reputation which is well deserved."
- "My family has used Chase Roofing to re-roof 3 separate properties and they are second to none. They are extremely professional, timely, do a fantastic job and stand by their work product. John was our salesman and he was the best keeping us updated during each re-roof process."
- "John G, Brooke, and the other team members who worked on the project were responsive abs answered any questions I had. Even my neighbors were impressed at the operation that showed up to remove the old and install the new. Would definitely recommend."
- "Great experience! Highly professional organization. The job was well done the workers left the roof and property immaculate! The appointments were made and the crew arrived right on time. When it’s time for a roof replacement I will certainly call Chase! Showed up on time"
- "Not only professional but work was complete ahead of schedule. The roof team on day one, the moment they set foot on my property, had a plan & immediately started executing it. Very impressed with the workers. They took care in making sure when they removed the old it wasn’t all over my yard. Cleaned up well at end of day too. Everyone at Chase I dealt with always courteous, knowledgeable & professional. Always kept me updated every step of the way. I definitely recommend them."
- "We were very happy with Chase Roofing from start to finish. From the first phone call to set up the appointment, our sales rep John, Brook and Vanessa in the office, Nick our project manager, and Matt, Alex and their team of roofers. Everyone was always available and very patient with us and all of my questions and concerns. We felt that John was treating us honestly and fairly throughout the quote process. It didn't feel like we were being "handled" just so he could get the sale. Brook, Vanessa and Nick have the patience of saints. They were always available and easy to get ahold of at any time. I never felt like I was a bother to them with all of my calls and questions. As for Matt and his crew, we can't say enough good things! They were amazing! So attentive to detail, such pride in their workmanship and also SO patient with us. Being home throughout the tear down and installation, I stopped them on numerous occasions with questions/concerns. They were always willing to take time with me and walk us through everything that they were doing. Our new roof and skylight came out great. The quality of workmanship is top notch. We highly recommend Chase roofing and will be calling them for any future roofing needs we may have. Their customer service is top notch in our book!"
- "Entire team is very professional and pricing was excellent. The repair work on my roof done by Juan and Johan was very precise and exceeded my expectations, and I appreciate how much they cared about cleaning up after they completed the work. Juan and Johan are more than roofers, they are artisans at their craft, many thanks to them both."
- "Chase Roofing was amazing! They were professional, responsive, and great to do business with. Our new roof is wonderful and the quality is flawless. Very unexpectedly we received lovely gourmet chocolates as a thank you from them! It was a pleasure doing business"
- "This is a great place to work!! They've also competed my roof in my 16 unit condo. Protected our garden and tarped under the perimeter during the tear-off to catch any debris. Very cool to see the experience from the other side."
- "Start to finish...Incredible experience! After living in NY and having a roof installed there many times I wasn't sure what to expect in Florida. In NY 1 day start to finish. Florida has permits and inspections and a little bit of a process. Chase Roofing made me feel very comfortable about the entire process. The estimate was informative and easy, the permits and inspections were made easy with great communication and the work flawless! I have done a little roofing when I was younger and Chase Roofing did a complete, professional, top quality work at a great price. Highly recommend!"
- "They did a great job repairing or replacing my damaged roof tiles in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The team was informative , friendly, and respectful of my property."
- "This company is the best. From being on time, quick, quiet, respectful of property to the communication with the office (thanks, Brooke), the quality of the work. Just everything was perfect. Can't say enough about this company. Thanks, Chase Roofing!"
- "Chase Roofing installed our hurricane shutters in 2005. Their price was fair, they delivered on time and as expected. Replacing with impact windows, and contacted them on how to remove the accordion shutters. John (Chase) was fantastic with instructions .... I would highly recommend!!!"
- "Recently had Chase Roofing completely reroof the asphalt roof and small flat roof for my multifamily building. I am very impressed with the quality of work and how quickly they completed the job. They had the entire roof removed, repaired and reroofed in 3 days. They did a good job of explaining everything and the roof looks great. I received estimates from 3 roofers and Chase was the most competitive. I will use Chase Roofing again and strongly recommend them."
- "I just had my roof replaced and the team did a great job... they were done in just a couple days. Matt and the supervisor team was super helpful with getting some of my specifications done and done right... would definitely recommend them to a freind"
- "Great team, Brooke, John and Nick!! Stellar customer service. This is my first time making an expensive home repair. Brooke made sure all costs were understood and communicated with me throughout each step of the process. Nick was kind and helpful from start to finished. John was there to help any time of the day. They truly care about my needs and went above and beyond to make sure the job was completed to my satisfaction. Referred their information to my family, friends, and neighbors and I will continue to do so."
- "This is not the first time I have had to deal with re-roofing a house, and I got multiple quotes before making a decision on who to use. I have to say that although I had a good experience with a prior company, Chase Roofing blows everyone else out of the water! John Guglielmi Is amazing, gave us a very fair detailed quote and told us exactly what to expect. Brooke in the office kept us informed every step of the way. The workers that came out to the house were pleasant and efficient, and kept everything clean and orderly. I cannot say enough good things about this company! Strongly recommend!!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Dania Beach Roofing Contractors
- Financial Plaza Roofing Contractors
- One Financial Plaza Roofing Contractors
- Port Everglades Roofing Contractors
- Dania Roofing Contractors
- Laud Lakes Roofing Contractors
- City Of Sunrise Roofing Contractors
- Broward Mall Roofing Contractors
- Lauderdale Lakes Roofing Contractors
- Plantation Roofing Contractors
- Wilton Manors Roofing Contractors
- Lazy Lake Roofing Contractors
- Oakland Park Roofing Contractors
- Hillcrest Roofing Contractors
- Fort Lauderdale Roofing Contractors
- Ft Lauderdale Roofing Contractors
- Pembroke Park Roofing Contractors
- Lauderhill Roofing Contractors