This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Great company. They care about their customers. Very professional."
"Exelent costumer service and accesible"
"Great company! Have done two of my roofs, and were very professional and responsive regarding warranty issues."
- "Great company. They care about their customers. Very professional."
- "Exelent costumer service and accesible"
- "Great company! Have done two of my roofs, and were very professional and responsive regarding warranty issues."
- "All I can say is WOW. Promises promises and no follow through. You would think after being paid for a $400,000 job that the roof would not still leak. NOPE still leaking all over all of our stuff. This company assured us they were fully insured to cover the damages that we sustained during their "install" if you want to call it that. The had a driver back into a customers car, they forgot to cover the roof during tear off and the storm left a nice 2" of water all over including on to our Atlas Copco Air Compressor. Roof debris everywhere. We have been told its covered under their insurance.. well that was 65 days ago!!! Not a peep. Other than we haven't received any documentation. Well after sending it over one by one now they will not return our calls. They are costing us $7k a day in lost income for not replacing all or the electrical components that failed during their tear off incident over 2 months ago.. on top of damage to all of our BRAND NEW SIGNS.. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR CALL SOMEONE ELSE.. save yourself the headaches. They owe us a ton of money and their insurance company is now back tracking and trying to get out of their liability. You would be better off hiring a small local company that cares about their customers. These guys take the money and run."
- "If I could give a ZERO stars I would. This company was hired by the landlords for a $400,000 job at our SE location in Arvada, CO. During tear off all of the insulation and roof vets ect fell on top off the vehicle that we had just painted in our body shop!!! They "FORGOT" to cover the roof and a storm came through we had water and debris EVERYWHERE. They have cost us over $75,000 in DIrect Costs that they supposedly were going to handle through their insurance company Crawford and Company however it has been OVER TWO MONTHS and we have sent them receipts, photos, video surveillance, ect.. Their workers backed into a customers cars , they blew both of our compressors once being a $40K compressor, their actions caused customer cars to be damaged. They ASSURED us that they would take care of it... YET STILL WAITING!! This is Company is a JOKE!!!! Anyone interested I have plenty of PHOTOS to show you. I should also note they have been back out here 3 times now to fix leaks on their brand new roof."
- "Check out this awesome project that we did on this property in Colorado"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Montbello Roofing Contractors
- Buckley Afb Roofing Contractors
- Buckley Air Force Base Roofing Contractors
- Buckley Air Natl Guard Base Roofing Contractors
- Buckley Ang Roofing Contractors
- Irondale Roofing Contractors
- Commerce City Roofing Contractors
- Lowry Roofing Contractors
- Montclair Roofing Contractors
- Denver Roofing Contractors
- Dupont Roofing Contractors
- Aurora Roofing Contractors
- Henderson Roofing Contractors
- Glendale Roofing Contractors
- Welby Roofing Contractors
- Federal Bldg/Us Courthouse Roofing Contractors
- Western Area Usps Roofing Contractors
- Thornton Roofing Contractors