This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Called several times to receive my estimate...and still have not received it! I was also told they could not do my 30 minute job for 2+ months. Meanwhile rain was pouring into the house. Absolutely ridiculous company!"
"absolute worst roofing company I have dealt with. Their repair has not stopped the leaking in my LIVING ROOM. hired them to repair another leak in the back of my house signed them on in March of 2021 and they have not made it out to do the work. DO NOT RECOMEND THIS ROOFING COMPANY FOR ANYTHING."
"Great company with great service has resulted in piece of mind when it comes to our new roof on our house. Thank you for everything."
- "Called several times to receive my estimate...and still have not received it! I was also told they could not do my 30 minute job for 2+ months. Meanwhile rain was pouring into the house. Absolutely ridiculous company!"
- "absolute worst roofing company I have dealt with. Their repair has not stopped the leaking in my LIVING ROOM. hired them to repair another leak in the back of my house signed them on in March of 2021 and they have not made it out to do the work. DO NOT RECOMEND THIS ROOFING COMPANY FOR ANYTHING."
- "Great company with great service has resulted in piece of mind when it comes to our new roof on our house. Thank you for everything."
- "Courteous, prompt, reasonably priced repair"
- "Dan Lavelle in the Commercial Division is the most responsive contractor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He has gone above and beyond in helping with our roof issues on a very old building. He will not stop until he gets to the source of the problem. If you want someone reliable and trustworthy, Dan is the guy for you."
- "After the Labor Day storm I had a severe leak into my living room ceiling and through my walls. Because my home is historic, my usual roofer (who is excellent) referred me to Brad Smith Roofing as they deal with historic homes. I called Brad Smith Roofing the following day to set up and estimate and was told "Shaun" would be out to give me an estimate. Shaun never showed up. I called and was told he had been so busy because of the storm and had overlooked me and did I want to reschedule or did I want him to come now? No brainer, I have water coming through my ceiling and walls! Shaun came and was very personable, showed me all kinds of pictures on his phone of his previous work. I felt confidant that he was familiar with historic homes. Shaun told me he'd have an estimate to me in 4-5 days. A week went by and I called and was told that they have been so busy because of the storm that they were running behind. I was told this for three weeks! Shaun never once returned my calls and over a month later I have no estimate! I was ready to hire Brad Smith Roofing that day. I am so glad it worked out this way as another company repaired the issue within a few days. Brad Smith Roofing is not capable of getting out timely estimates and I can only imagine how the actually jobs are handled. Obviously they are severely understaffed if a rainstorm causes this much back up. I'd expect a roofing company would be diligent in their work and be prepared for adverse weather. Shaun should do a little less talking and a little more working."
- "Don't use this contractor beware. Keep looking for a reliable one... I had to keep calling for three months was told they can't get the siding for my house. This siding is everywhere and available. Its only Hemlock and scalloped wood siding for the top of my home. Shawn procrastinated and then didn't do a thing for three months. Not the kind of contractor you want working for you. I wasn't important enough to call to be update. He didn't try at all. I was discrminated against because I live on westside in Cleveland"
- "Looking for a good roofer? Keep looking"
- "Brad Smith Roofing was excellent. First, they were the only roofing company that was able to give me a full and complete quote that satisfied my insurance company. (This was an insurance claim.) Second, they had the expertise to go toe-to-toe with insurance company BEFORE they started work and get agreement on what needed to get done. For instance, the insurance company claimed, rather ridiculously, that several things required by code weren't required. (The adjuster claimed she was an "expert" in roofing, but then suddenly is unaware of basic elements of the Ohio code? Come on, seriously? Typical insurance company run-around.) Numerous other details had to get hammered out with the insurance company throughout the process and Brad Smith was there the whole time. While the crew was there, they did a great job with the work, cleaning up after themselves, and getting done quickly. I combed my yard and barely filled the bottom of a 12 oz coffee cup with a few minor scraps of paper from all the various wrappers the shingles and materials came in. Friends who had a roof done by someone else found nails for a year afterwards in the yard. I searched and searched, because I determined to find at least one nail. Finally, after 20 minutes, I managed to find one and so I could quit. However, what was MOST impressive was their attention to safety. The first day of the job, while they were tearing off the roofing, my daughter walked out the back door. The guy on the ground who saw her first SCREAMED "homeowner". With that one word, every. single. guy. on the roof stopped immediately and didn't throw anything down. They were no where near the door my daughter came out. They had spoke to us about making sure to be careful coming in and out. But that was not the mind of my daughter; she isn't used to construction worksites. Her mistake. But they were ready for that. That sort of attention to safety does not just happen. It wasn't just one guy. It is a clear safety is a topic they address and that is part of their culture. If I needed another roof, I would call Drew Smith at Brad Smith Roofing and work with him again."
- "Very disappointed in the service with Brad Smith. Our estimate appointment went great (so we thought) but then was never able to get in contact with the company to have them actually do the job. 4 phone calls later I finally got a call back saying “we’ve been busy and will call you a few days before we show up.” Long story short, never got another call and no one ever showed up. Our original estimate appointment was back in July. After reading other reviews, this seems common for Brad Smith Roofing. Would not work with them even if they did call us back."
- "I called this place two months ago. They were booked for two weeks. Finally, a young guy named Brad came out to 4 of my houses (rental properties). Each one needed work here and there but not all tear offs and complete roofing jobs. Now after having called them 3 times to request the quote I am giving up. I guess this isn't enough profit for them. to bother with. Thanks Brad and Co. Stay classy"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Bay Village Roofing Contractors
- North Olmsted Roofing Contractors
- Fairview Park Roofing Contractors
- Fairview Pk Roofing Contractors
- Parkview Roofing Contractors
- Rocky River Roofing Contractors
- Avon Roofing Contractors
- Avon Lake Roofing Contractors
- Olmsted Falls Roofing Contractors
- Olmsted Twp Roofing Contractors
- Linndale Roofing Contractors
- Riveredge Roofing Contractors
- Berea Roofing Contractors
- Brook Park Roofing Contractors
- Brookpark Roofing Contractors
- Edgewater Roofing Contractors
- Lakewood Roofing Contractors
- N Ridgeville Roofing Contractors