This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Everyone at Archer was so professional and courteous. We couldn't be happier with the result. Archer replaced our windows, siding and gutters, working with us every step of the way. They are accommodating to our needs and have excellent follow up. We highly recommend Archer for any service they offer and we plan to use them again for the next project."
"We have been incredibly pleased with Archer Exteriors. They installed our siding several years ago and have always stood behind their work. Recently, we had Erick out to bid on the installation of a new sliding glass door. He was extremely helpful and professional, his bid was competitive, and we know from our past experience that Archer will stand behind their work. Scott, the construction manager, also deserves a mention for his commitment to customer service. Great company, great people!"
"Top notch Company! Give them a call for all your exterior needs!!"
- "Everyone at Archer was so professional and courteous. We couldn't be happier with the result. Archer replaced our windows, siding and gutters, working with us every step of the way. They are accommodating to our needs and have excellent follow up. We highly recommend Archer for any service they offer and we plan to use them again for the next project."
- "We have been incredibly pleased with Archer Exteriors. They installed our siding several years ago and have always stood behind their work. Recently, we had Erick out to bid on the installation of a new sliding glass door. He was extremely helpful and professional, his bid was competitive, and we know from our past experience that Archer will stand behind their work. Scott, the construction manager, also deserves a mention for his commitment to customer service. Great company, great people!"
- "Top notch Company! Give them a call for all your exterior needs!!"
- "Had a car crash I to my house and my insurance left me out to hang, thankfully I found this company! Truly professional, honest and up-front. From the front office to scheduling the work order to the workers coming out and doing the work, it was all easy and stress free. Would 100% recommend them for any service on your home. Will definitely be going through them from now on."
- "After I talked to Rocco he fixed my complaint and made me feel like a valued customer They did good job"
- "We remain completely satisfied with the quality workmanship performed on our home. From the extensive masonry repairs and much needed updating to our brick chimney, all the way to the complete exterior transformation from the new siding. Archer's crew knocked it out of the park with our (now) beautiful home and we continue to get compliments and admiration from neighbors and strangers alike. Equally important was Archer's professionalism beyond the actual installation, as their customer support team remained engaged every step of the way and provided timely updates on the status of our supply delivery, accurate work scheduling and excellent transparency with billing. Archer undoubtedly exceeded our expectations and we know who to call with any future upgrades."
- "Omg! Archer is fabulous! They repaired our porch giving us a new one, had siding and gutters done! We have a new house! They were timely, friendly and professional! Better than we ever expected! Thank you Archer! Thomas and Debra Robinson"
- "We just had them install a new roof June, 2021. They did a great job from start to finish. The sales manager did a good job explaining what the job consisted of and showed samples of materials, explained the material warranty and the company workmanship guarantee. The actual roofing team consisting of a project manager and roofers who were timely, polite, answered our questions and did excellent detailed work. The cleanup crew did a very good job. We are very happy with how the entire job went. No surprises. They used GAF materials that carries a 50 year warranty and guarantee workmanship for 10 years. We feel very comfortable with having ARCHER taking care of our roofing needs for the next 10 years! We highly recommend this company. We live in Millville, NJ."
- "Archer's service representative Tom G. came to my home to repair the attic fan and performed a fantastic job. He answered all my questions and completed the work in a professional manner. It's very hard to get good contractors who pay attention to details and Tom certainly exceeded my expectations. Tom is certainly a valued asset to Archer, and would recommend him and Archer Exteriors to my neighbors needing any exterior work. Paul V. - Mullica Hill, NJ 5/12/2021"
- "Originally I had an issue with the company. However, the owner of the company called me and was such a kind man. He solved all issues."
- "I was ready to spend a large sum of money on new siding. The salesman I worked with made me feel uncomfortable during the first visit. However the price seemed decent. He was supposed to come back a few days after our initial consultation. I didnt here from him for almost a month when tired of waiting I reached out to him. We scheduled an appointment via email. I left work and ran home and waited and the salesmen Eric P never showed up. I called the company, they said was leaving now. For me it was too late at that time . He was rude on the phone telling me that when we talked on the phone last week he told me he would be running late. The only problem is that we only spoke through email and we had an appt. How can you trust a company when their employees lie to cover up mistakes. Take your money elsewhere."
- "Much of the service and work was good. One of the supervisors was extremely dismissive to our feedback about unfinished work (exposed plywood, roofing nails popping through eaves, ) As part of the roofing job we had a large skylight replaced. The framing on the interior was so junky that we needed them to come back and redo it. They did. It was still very bad. We let it go and redid the work ourselves because there was clearly no attention to detail (detail is an overstatement - the framing looked like a Cub Scout did it with a balsa wood kit). Archer could have very easily had us walk away as happy customers. Most of the work was good. I wouldn't necessarily advise against hiring them. If you do hire them, be prepared to follow up repeatedly in order to have your home returned close to condition that it was prior to the work."
- "Prompt and paid attention to detail. Great job done right."
- "We just had all of our windows in our house replaced (44). From the beginning to the end the service and quality were amazing. This is a family owned business and you can tell. They are very attentive, professional and always go above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.."
- "We have a new construction home. Only two years old and every pipe collar was leaking. They came out quickly and replaced them. No more leaks."
- "Absolutely Fantastic, my roof took 2 days ,they were in and out, I dealt with Dusty and he was Great he answered all my questions and returned my phone calls, everyone who works for Archer EXTERIORS was very Nice and I would recommend them to anyone, there price was fair, and I had at least 20 estimates from other roofers and chose them.And I'm Happy I did."
- "Couldn't be bothered with helping me."
- "The salesman explained the problem for me and showed me pictures of the problem. Two weeks later, the repair specialists called the day before the repair to inform us that they were going to be working on the house. They arrived and informed us that they needed our driveway, and completed the repairs. All of the garbage was cleaned up and removed."
- "Call Eric, great service, awesome people!"
- "Our windows had a leak. Ronald came out, inspected it and knew exactly what to do. He and his team were professional and very courteous. Highly recommend Archer for all your roofing, siding and window needs."
- "Erick Perez, Sales Manager came to inspect our roof. He was professional and courteous. Actually told us our roof didn't need replacing. Honest guy. When it does come time replace the roof I will call them first."
- "Doing a fabulous job on my gutters right now at a fair price."
- "Archer was very efficient and cleaned up well. They had to rebuild a portion of our deck and replace the roof and it looks great. However, we had to call them back after they said the job was done to correct a few things. We just had one shingle fly loose during this last storm and had a few questions about the attic fans they replaced we are waiting for them to call back. Gutters are flawless."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Deerfield Roofing Contractors
- Deerfield St Roofing Contractors
- Deerfield Street Roofing Contractors
- Monroeville Roofing Contractors
- Norma Roofing Contractors
- Rosenhayn Roofing Contractors
- Malaga Roofing Contractors
- Franklinville Roofing Contractors
- Newfield Roofing Contractors
- Willow Grove Roofing Contractors
- Clayton Roofing Contractors
- East Vineland Roofing Contractors
- South Vineland Roofing Contractors
- Bridgeton Roofing Contractors
- Deerfield Twp Roofing Contractors
- Fairfield Twp Roofing Contractors
- Stow Creek Twp Roofing Contractors
- Upper Deerfield Twp Roofing Contractors