This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I had a leaky roof fixed last year. But it’s leaking in the same place again this year! I have them come and fix it, but they told me it was the insulation problem. When I got up to the attic, the baffles was not place well, they all fell off. There’s no ice shield in some areas. I found three leaks, and they’re all starting to mold. I touch the nails and it’s all wet, water is coming in from there too. I contact them yesterday, no one responed to me yet."
"We called them for an estimate on getting our roof done, more insulation in our attic, gutter guards installed, and new window shutters. We talked to them on Wednesday, got and agreed on the quote on Friday, and work was started on Monday. Everyone was great, from the office staff, salesman, managers, and the workers! The workers did a great job, very professional. They explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. They made recommendations on how to better insulate the roof and prevent future ice dams. They cleaned up daily, and did a great job! Their communication with us throughout the whole project was outstanding! It was a very smooth operation. We will definitely use them for our next project and we highly recommend them for all your project needs. Thank you Allstate Roofing & More! James Taylor"
"Had it all done and cleaned up in 2 days, very impressed."
- "I had a leaky roof fixed last year. But it’s leaking in the same place again this year! I have them come and fix it, but they told me it was the insulation problem. When I got up to the attic, the baffles was not place well, they all fell off. There’s no ice shield in some areas. I found three leaks, and they’re all starting to mold. I touch the nails and it’s all wet, water is coming in from there too. I contact them yesterday, no one responed to me yet."
- "We called them for an estimate on getting our roof done, more insulation in our attic, gutter guards installed, and new window shutters. We talked to them on Wednesday, got and agreed on the quote on Friday, and work was started on Monday. Everyone was great, from the office staff, salesman, managers, and the workers! The workers did a great job, very professional. They explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. They made recommendations on how to better insulate the roof and prevent future ice dams. They cleaned up daily, and did a great job! Their communication with us throughout the whole project was outstanding! It was a very smooth operation. We will definitely use them for our next project and we highly recommend them for all your project needs. Thank you Allstate Roofing & More! James Taylor"
- "Had it all done and cleaned up in 2 days, very impressed."
- "I received a couple of quotes for a new roof, and while the cost of Allstate was comparable, the fact that Allstate provided an extended warranty really sealed the deal. The agent who came to our house explained the entire process thoroughly beforehand, and the team who came to install the new roof was great! Everything was done quickly and professionally. My yard was completely clean afterward, as well. I would definitely recommend Allstate Roofing & More LLC for roof installation!"
- "I needed a new roof. Allstate came out quickly to give me an estimate. Their price was comparable to what i expected through my own research. They were prompt in scheduling the job. They were very friendly, responsive and professional. The job was done well. My lawn was cleaned up afterward. And thru the whole process they answered all my questions clearly and quickly. They made the experience pleasant. I recommend them."
- "This review began a few days ago as totally negative. I'm not going to rehash the whole thing. A manager named Zoryan saw to it that the company honored their original commitment to provide gutters as part of the roof install and the job is complete. Pewter roof with white seamless gutters...looks wonderful and it's a definite improvement from out crapped out old roof. Always a good thing when a business (or at least Zoryan's stake in the business) has integrity."
- "I will gladly change this rating to 4 or 5 stars if they install the gutters I paid $1500 extra cash for. Otherwise, they raked us over the coals by promising the specific rotted areas of my roof were covered in the estimate. Then they pulled the old switcheroo AFTER tearing off the whole roof by telling me it was way worse than expected (it wasn't) and it would either cost me another $1500 or use the cash (actually my wife's hard-earned cash) we had already paid and skip the gutters. I was at work, not supposed to be taking personal calls or text messages, and now feeling totally vulnerable and pressured because the roof is already torn off. I'm sure this was planned because I had already shown the sales rep how rotted this roof had become. Meanwhile, they also damaged or destroyed landscaping, not with tear off debris but instead later by throwing boxes and other of the new roof materials on top of the plants and bushes. Stuff happens, but the question is whether the company will back up their original promise. Stay Tuned"
- "Excellent svc... my friends have have used them for yrs , they do an amazing job at affordable prices. A must go to for all your roofing needs!!"
- "We called Allstate Roofing when we wanted to talk about options for gutter guards. They were responsive, professional and quick to schedule an estimate to discuss options with Harris. This was the second time we used Allstate for our roofing/gutter needs and would use them over and over again!! There service is wonderful and recommended!!"
- "They did a complete tear off and instal in 2 days time. Dumpster was gone on the third day. I’m very satisfied"
- "I strongly encourage anyone thinking of using this company to do some research. They are difficult to work with when an issue arises with the work that was done and promised. Unfortunately to get our issue resolved, we now have to get our lawyer involved. I am sure there are many great companies out there so ask friends for recommendations instead of grabbing the first name that you see. Obviously we learned the hard way"
- "I would never recommend this company to anyone in the whole world! The salesman told us they would start in Oct once the material came in and that they would be very careful in the garden beds, and they would clean up when done. Sounds ok right? Not even close. They started in Oct, 3 days taking off all the old roof. We understood because it was 3 layers. The skylight guys came and did those. Now we are into Nov, they come to get started on the roof.They never talked to us about anything. We were constantly calling them. We had no idea when they’d be back to work. Thanksgiving came and they were off for a week. This went on for 4 months! We went away for Christmas and told them we didn’t want them working here without us here. Now it’s 2021! They still weren’t done. They finished the mid Jan, now we had to wait for the gutter people. They came out and did their job within 3days. They told us when we signed the contract it would probably take a week to do the job. Well that didn’t happen. They damaged our yard, crushed half of my bulbs in garden we had just put in the previous fall. Everyday I am out picking up screws, metal nails, broken glass. We have grandchildren who come over to enjoy the pool. We can’t have people getting hurt here. They never cleaned up they left a pile of roofing materials, on our back patio. Their heavy machine sat in out back yard for 2 months. It gouged out big chunks of the yard, and caused ruts. I did make them sign saying that they will fix the yard and he signed. So this is why I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!! 1) materials left 2) just one pile of roofing and broken glass from who knows 3) the finished roof. It looks beautiful, that’s the only good they get from us ever! We’ll see if they actually fix the lawn."
- "Allstate Roofing came out to remove snow and ice from my roof. They were responsive to our needs and very informative. Their costumer service was friendly and reliable when I had questions Highly Recommend!!"
- "This company put up a gutter on my house without my permission, when confronted they said they had the wrong address. Very unprofessional to make a HUGE MISTAKE LIKE THIS. They will be fixing the issue in an hour I will update my review after they fix it since they seem extremely nice and genuine to come out and fix it"
- "I did not have a great experience with this company. We went with them because we were on a deadline they said they could work with. But we ended up having to call several times to get them to schedule the instillation of our roof in time to not lose our insurance. Then after the roof was done and we were waiting for the gutters to be done (by a sub contract company) the finance company kept calling asking if the work was done, we told them no we were waiting on the gutters. The roofing company called and said if we did not tell the finance company that the job was done our insurance would cancel us. We finally got the gutters done and not to an acceptable job, they are not at the right slope and some are dented. It has been three weeks of calling and asking someone to come out and fix these simple issues. We are getting the run around and no one seems to want to fix the issue. We are paying a lot of money for the services we had done we expect them done correctly. If we wanted them done poorly we would have hired a child!"
- "This was a great experience for our second use of Allstate Roofing and More! We used them on our previous home and will keep using them! John K. was our sales rep and he was fantastic! He followed through with his word and gave us great service! He was the reason we ended our search with Allstate. The team that came to do our roof were quick and efficient, and the follow up was timely to complete a few punch list items that needed to be corrected. There was no fussing or saying that we were being picky, or this wasn't their responsibility, Zoryan just came out and did the finishing touches, and now we have a beautiful roof with appropriate ventilation. We will refer everyone we can to Allstate and will give them John's number for sales! Thanks to the whole team! One item... You know it's a quality company when someone from the original team 6 years ago comes to the house as a supervisor this many years later! Really says something about the company!"
- "I just recently got a new roof from All state and everything went great John was very patient and explained the entire process to us. Thank you very much."
- "I worked with John and I can say that it was one of my most positive experiences with anybody with any company. He treated me like a real person, not somebody trying to make a quick dollar. I appreciate John Knapp and everybody at Allstate for their kindness and help!"
- "Joe O was a fantastic salesman. He was great at communication. He was very helpful with the insurance process and answering all my questions. The crew that worked on my house was great. They were there on time (early) and worked very hard and did a great job on my roof. I would highly recommend Joe O and Allstate Roofing."
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Brighton Roofing Contractors
- Loehmanns Plaza Roofing Contractors
- Loehmanns Plz Roofing Contractors
- Panorama Roofing Contractors
- Frontier Roofing Contractors
- E Rochester Roofing Contractors
- East Rochester Roofing Contractors
- Rochester Roofing Contractors
- Irondequoit Roofing Contractors
- Penfield Roofing Contractors
- Pittsford Roofing Contractors
- Webster Roofing Contractors
- Fairport Roofing Contractors
- Henrietta Roofing Contractors
- Gates Roofing Contractors
- Greece Roofing Contractors
- Westgate Roofing Contractors
- Ridgemont Roofing Contractors