This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"They were quick to respond when we requested a quote and worked with our insurance company. They took care of everything"
"We had Blake come out to inspect the roof after a storm came thru. He was very detailed in the repairs and was great to work with. Would highly recommend."
"Very professional. Would highly recommend. Blake was very helpful."
- "They were quick to respond when we requested a quote and worked with our insurance company. They took care of everything"
- "We had Blake come out to inspect the roof after a storm came thru. He was very detailed in the repairs and was great to work with. Would highly recommend."
- "Very professional. Would highly recommend. Blake was very helpful."
- "Allied put a new roof on our home and they did a wonderful job. They were professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them."
- "My wife and I were considering using Allied for a roof replacement after a tree fell on our house. In addition, we considered using them to remove some of the remaining tree from our backyard. I say remaining because we had already used another company to remove the majority of the tree from the roof for the claims adjuster to assess the damage. The first tree company was going to finish the job for $600, but it was going to be another couple of weeks. Allied Roofing quickly sent out a team to remove a portion of the tree trunk that was already on the ground. I would like to add that a price was never negotiated and a contract was never signed. We verbally agreed to have them work on our property, because, at the time, we were under the assumption they were an honest/ethical company that was going to work with our insurance company. Next, we were told by Allied Roofing that the structure of our roof was not up to code and much more work than expected would be required. After consulting with our claims adjuster and two other roofing companies it was confirmed that our roof WAS INDEED UP TO CODE and the additional work Allied was suggesting was OUTRAGEOUSLY UNNECESSARY. Allied Roofing never reached out to us again in regard to our roof. After never receiving a bill for removing the remaining tree, my first assumption was that they were embarrassed for making such an outrageous claim regarding our roof. Then, 3 months later, we received our first bill for the tree removal at more than 3x the price we would have paid with the first tree company. 2 weeks later we got a threatening letter from the president, Brian Mullins that they were placing a mechanic's lien against my home. The letter used statements such as "Your refusal to respond to our to our letters and phone calls leave us with no choice.....", and "You will be responsible for one half of the fees of this arbitration", and "I will not sit by idly and be ignored any further...." However, we never received a single phone call, or email. We only got the very first invoice 2 weeks before the threatening letter. In addition, we never signed a contract at all with this company. We disengaged immediately after we discovered that they were dishonest. (I have since discovered this is not an uncommon practice with companies like Allied Roofing) I have attempted to call the president of Allied Roofing two times with no response from Mr. Mullins. It appears this company prefers to over exaggerate prices and then bully people into paying their high prices with no contract or agreed upon price set in place. I'm a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Honesty and integrity mean something to me. I have an 800+ credit score. I pay my bills in a timely fashion. To be disrespected at such a great magnitude angers me. If the owner or president reach out to me to resolve this matter, I will be happy to take down this post. You have my phone number from the messages I have left. I want to pay my bill, but I will not pay your exaggerated prices, especially after the tactics you've decided to use."
- "Did a great job"
- "The entire team at Allied exceeded my expectations on our roof replacement last year. We are very happy with our new roof. Allied made the process easy. I would definitely recommend!!"
- "Do not use this contractor!! After work was completed, and payment made in full, they would not submit necessary paperwork to my insurance company so that I could be reimbursed. Very attentive to get my business, not after they did work!"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Fenton Roofing Contractors
- High Ridge Roofing Contractors
- Valley Park Roofing Contractors
- Sunset Hills Roofing Contractors
- Sappington Roofing Contractors
- Twin Oaks Roofing Contractors
- Crestwood Roofing Contractors
- Sherman Roofing Contractors
- Manchester Roofing Contractors
- Glendale Roofing Contractors
- Kirkwood Roofing Contractors
- Oakland Roofing Contractors
- Warson Woods Roofing Contractors
- Arnold Roofing Contractors
- Byrnes Mill Roofing Contractors
- Winchester Roofing Contractors
- Ballwin Roofing Contractors
- Country Life Acres Roofing Contractors