A-Best Roofing is a residential & commercial roofing contractor. A-Best has been serving Tulsa & surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialize in full roof replacements & existing roof repairs. We install all types of roofing including GAF asphalt shingles, TruSlate & GAF low slope products.
"I liked the crews, they were efficient and did their work very nicely and cleaned up the mess from the repairs leaving nothing to complain about. My representative was an excellent liaison to get the work done right and made sure I was happy was we went. Couldn't be more pleased."
"I went with A best, they sent a guy named Tim and he was super helpful. Walked me through everything and made the process easy. Made my price affordable too. Would definitely recommend these guys!"
"Great experience! I decided to go with abest and a guy named Tim came out and was super respectful and professional. He took his time and answered all my questions and made my price affordable. Would definitely recommend"
- "I liked the crews, they were efficient and did their work very nicely and cleaned up the mess from the repairs leaving nothing to complain about. My representative was an excellent liaison to get the work done right and made sure I was happy was we went. Couldn't be more pleased."
- "I went with A best, they sent a guy named Tim and he was super helpful. Walked me through everything and made the process easy. Made my price affordable too. Would definitely recommend these guys!"
- "Great experience! I decided to go with abest and a guy named Tim came out and was super respectful and professional. He took his time and answered all my questions and made my price affordable. Would definitely recommend"
- "Always super friendly anytime we had an interaction. I dealt mostly with a young guy named Tim. He really knows his stuff and was overall just a joy to talk to. Never felt like I was being tricked or sold something I didn't understand. Tim answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and cared for! Would recommend A-Best and my guy Tim to anyone!"
- "I went to A-Best and had the best experience! Tim was very professional and friendly. He was able to get me a very affordable price. I would recommend him to everyone! Great company!"
- "Tim was the definition of professional. He was extremely knowledgeable, punctual, and more than reasonable on pricing for my roof repair. His candid and transparent personality was also a plus that helped make the process very smooth. I will absolutely recommend Tim and A-Best Roofing to my friends and family from here on out!"
- "I was struggling to find a good quality roofing company to come repair my roof after the latest big storm we had. Turns out Tim with A best roofing was able to get a team and come make the repair at an affordable cost! Tim went over the top to make sure i was taken car of in a timely manner. Thank you Tim!!"
- "A-Best is very fortunate to employ so many outstanding employees. Isaac went above and beyond to insure we got the very best roof, Stan made sure our roof installation went smoothly and last but not least Ann who was always was a delight and very efficient. We will not hesitate to recommend A-Best roofing!"
- "I am in the process of having A-Best install a new Roof plus gutters which are currently not on my home. I have known about A-Best for 23years & I know that the company is extremely Honest & knowledgeable about the products they Install on their customers homes. If they were not Reputable the company would not be around for as long as they have been. I read comments plus check out the BBB for my own peace of Mind, so I know that what ever company I have do work on my Home or Vehicle, they stand behind their word."
- "My roof was damaged by a storm we had a few weeks ago I called a few companies to come and give me a quote on getting or repaired and had to go with A Best Roofing! They sent a very professional handsome young man named Manny to check the damage and give me a quote they also had a crew at my house the next day to get me taken care of! The roof is fixed and looks beautiful! Thanks Manny and A Best Roofing for a wonderful experience I will be recommending you to everyone I know!"
- "Over all it ashamed that I have to leave this review over the matters of my roof. Everything started out great they came out in a timely manner and addressed the accurate issue with my roof. Unfortunately I had a situation of mold developing in the attic of my home due to the poor conditions of my roof. My roof is from the 60’s and due to that it has no plywood decking. The salesman informed me that it would need entirely decked with 7/16 plywood and that they should add ventilation vents so there wouldn’t be a mold issue in the future. I was entirely fine with addressing my issue on the roof. I understand it was going to be a more expensive job due to adding decking and installing new shingles and duck work. I live in a 1 story 1,000 square foot home total bill $25,000 for a roof job. At first I wasn’t too concern with price as I explained to them I would like to know what I was paying for. How much for material and how much for labor. Never got a straight answer. Having an infant at home I had to get the roof done due to the mold. They came out and completed the roof professionally. Have zero complaints about the quality of the job. The workers work hard and completed the entire job in one day. My issue is with the sales department. My simple question to them was It would be like taking your car into the shop for a repair and they say it needs $10,000 worth of work. Would you want to know how much is labor and how much is parts? Or am I crazy? and I couldn’t even get a break down of what I payed for. At the end of the day it’s my mistake for breaking under the pressure of needing a roof urgently and not doing my due diligence of shopping around. I would not recommend this company. And will not use them in the future."
- "Jamie from A-Best provided great customer service! They are reliable, dependable and honest! A-Best repaired a previous leak in our roof and we recently called them about another leak we discovered after returning home from vacation. They came out promptly, found the leak, temporarily repaired it and will be back out to finish the job! We wouldn’t call anyone else for our roofing needs!"
- "We couldn't be happier with the service from A Best! From Manny, who came out and explained how the company works and help us deal with the Insurance company to Stanley who walked us through delivery, installation and follow-up. And the roofing team that came was Excellent!! Hats off to a great team from the first to last day!"
- "Detailed all damage found on our old roof and provided multiple options for replacement. Once our choices were made they completed the job from start to finish in one day including clean up. Would highly recommend them to anyone."
- "We have worked with A Best Roofing for many years and will continue to use them on our projects! From their communication to the quality of work, you can't go wrong!"
- "I highly recommend this company. The estimated given was fair and I look forward to working with them. They explained everything in detail and came up with a solution."
- "My leaks are fixed! A-Best diligently and persistently worked to repair hard to find leaks. There are no leaks even after all the heavy rains! Thanks guys!!"
- "Jason is the mst thorough sales person I have ever met! Def a huge asset to A Best Roofing!"
- "Jason is the mst thorough sales person I have ever met! Def a huge asset to A Best Roofing!"
- "Two things you need to know before contacting A-Best about your roofing needs. First, you need to allow at least two hours for their roof inspection. That's considerably more time than any of the other 10+ roofers who inspected my roof required. Why? Among other things A-Best sales personnel are required to prepare a video presentation to accompany their sales presentation. I must also note that A-Best was the only roofing company to offer to finance my repairs. Second, that video isn't accompanied by any confidentiality agreements - and A-Best did not ask for my consent before preparing it. That video is relevant and subject to subpoena should you have a legal dispute with your insurer regarding coverage. The content of that video isn't limited to whether or not your roof requires repair for some covered peril under your insurance policy. My insurance company acknowledged that there was hail damage to my roof, allowed recovery for the soft metal components (conveniently below my deductible) and denied the remainder of my claim. I secured legal representation based upon an inspection of my roof by a court recognized roofing expert. However, once those attorneys viewed the A-Best video they were no longer willing to proceed. Nonetheless, to this day my A-Best sales guy claims he is willing to represent my interests in pursuing my insurance claim. Ummm, no thanks. As a token of my gratitude, I hired someone else to do my repairs. I haven't a clue as to the quality of A-Best roofing services. I can only comment on the two hours of my time that they wasted with their inspection and intrusive, nonconsenual video. They had no right to make that video without my consent - and it should have come with a confidentiality agreement. Based on my experience, you should conclude any insurance claims you might wish to pursue before contacting A-Best."
- "Best in customer service, hands down. Most helpful and eager to suit your needs."
- "We designed a custom home and researched all roofing options for a long-lasting, storm/wind resistant roof and opted for a standing seam metal roof. A-Best provided a good selection of colors and options. They showed up on time and completed the job with the utmost professionalism. They did an outstanding job and I highly recommend them!"
- "This was an amazing team of people from day one. The sales people, the staff in the office that answered calls and questions and help schedule, all the way to the amazing crew that did the work, left our yard and home spotless as if they had never even been there. I feel very confident in the roof that we had installed and that this company will stand behind their product going forward."
- "They came out to give us an estimate on repair or replace of our roof. We could not get a loan to replace so scheduled a repair. The day of the repair we had to leave for a couple of hrs in that time hey had been there did a shoddy repair that did not even last 6 months. I called them when the shingles started coming off again. They sent someone out to replace the shingles again the 2nd repair did not last much longer than the first and I was told we HAD to replace it. So my guess is they take your money on a repair and instead of doing a good job they do poorly to force customers into the much higher replacement."
- "Very pleased with the service I received from A-Best! They took very good care of my repair and were there quickly. They even followed up after the repair was finished. Very pleased with this company."
- "They had replaced this roof 4 years ago for the seller of my home, and when I bought the home, we noticed the attic fan didn't work. It ended up being a complicated fix and they had to come out 3 separate times, however they took care of it all for free and without any issues. Great level of service and i'd definitely recommend them."
- "We were really impressed with the roofers. They came early and stayed late and did an excellent job. Everyone at A-Best that we dealt with was very professional. The roof looks great!"
- "So far, So good Just gave the go ahead to do the roof replacement on our house. Dominick was our salesman. He did a great job listening to our needs & wants, and answering questions we threw at him. If the follow up crew(s) provide the same level of service and professional attention as Dominick did, we will be very satisfied customers. More to follow throughout this process."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
Certified Maintenance Professional
This contractor will provide an extensive annual inspection to review the condition of your roof. CMPs have the exclusive ability to offer the WellRoof® Guarantee Extension to a building owner, which extends the Diamond Pledge™ NDL Roof Guarantee by 25% at no extra cost.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Williams Center Roofing Contractors
- Tulsa Roofing Contractors
- Oakhurst Roofing Contractors
- Jenks Roofing Contractors
- Lotsee Roofing Contractors
- Sand Springs Roofing Contractors
- Sandsprings Roofing Contractors
- Ss Roofing Contractors
- Sperry Roofing Contractors
- Owasso Roofing Contractors
- Owosso Roofing Contractors
- Sapulpa Roofing Contractors
- Sepulpa Roofing Contractors
- Supulpa Roofing Contractors
- Glenpool Roofing Contractors
- Bixby Roofing Contractors
- Brkn Arw Roofing Contractors
- Broken Arrow Roofing Contractors