This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Had a great experience from start to finish with Shanco. The salesman—Miljian—was always available to answer questions and guided us through the entire roof replacement process, including helping with the insurance claim. The work was done professionally and they did an outstanding job cleaning up. Highly recommend this company!"
"We had 17 windows replaced (Sunrise windows). There was a delay from Sunrise on shipping our windows out but Steve kept us updated along the way. Francisco’s installation team was great, very pleasant and professional. One of the windows wasn’t sealed well so emailed them to let them know. Galo came by that afternoon to fix it. Great service! We’ve only had these windows a week but love them so far. Hope they last many many years to come. Thanks for all your efforts!"
"I could not have been happier or more well pleased with the new roof installation by Shanco. Every Shanko employee I met was on-time, very pleasant and competent, easy to talk to and work with, and courteous. They were efficient and didn't spend a lot of time talking. Bruce Lemon, the manager of the project, and Steve Harmon, the marketing rep, could not have been more pleasant and so accurate about what to expect regarding the work and the projected time for its completion. Both Bruce and Steve are to be complimented. The roof installation went off "without a hitch", and the job was completed in much less than a whole day."
- "Had a great experience from start to finish with Shanco. The salesman—Miljian—was always available to answer questions and guided us through the entire roof replacement process, including helping with the insurance claim. The work was done professionally and they did an outstanding job cleaning up. Highly recommend this company!"
- "We had 17 windows replaced (Sunrise windows). There was a delay from Sunrise on shipping our windows out but Steve kept us updated along the way. Francisco’s installation team was great, very pleasant and professional. One of the windows wasn’t sealed well so emailed them to let them know. Galo came by that afternoon to fix it. Great service! We’ve only had these windows a week but love them so far. Hope they last many many years to come. Thanks for all your efforts!"
- "I could not have been happier or more well pleased with the new roof installation by Shanco. Every Shanko employee I met was on-time, very pleasant and competent, easy to talk to and work with, and courteous. They were efficient and didn't spend a lot of time talking. Bruce Lemon, the manager of the project, and Steve Harmon, the marketing rep, could not have been more pleasant and so accurate about what to expect regarding the work and the projected time for its completion. Both Bruce and Steve are to be complimented. The roof installation went off "without a hitch", and the job was completed in much less than a whole day."
- "Derrick came to repair a small siding issue. He easily repaired it and was extremely diligent because as he said, we are part of the "Shanco Family." That was a lovely way to put it. Yes, they did do a fabulous job on our roof previously. I highly recommend Shanco - honest and reliable!"
- "This was a very good experience from start to finish. Dan, our salesman, was very responsive and made the process less daunting. He answered our questions and provided great service. Bruce, our Project Manager, kept us informed at every step of the way and was great to work with. .The foreman, Mario, did a great job. The crew was diligent and cleaned up each day. The roof looks great."
- "Shanco sales representative Jeff Y. Visited our home following a recent storm. I allowed him to inspect our rather steep roof that is three stories high at the rear. He identified and documented damage resulting from the storm…which I subsequently turned over to my insurance company. Jeff maintained excellent communication from start to finish. The actual installation was completed in a single day and the process was easy enough. Happy with the final outcome."
- "Excellent professional job done at very reasonable price. Shanco responded. Gave a reasonable estimate with options then executed timely and professionally. Other companies either failed to respond or ghosted us after initial contact. We couldn't be happier having decided on Shanco!"
- "Replacement of my cricket and removal of attic fan. In addition, it is important that I comment on the quality of the service, professional knowledge and support that was provided throughout this installation experience. From the initial contact by Morgan King, Storm Claims Specialist, to the back office support provided by Deanna, to the contact by the project manager Bruce Lemon, the word would be excellence that I would use to describe the entire process. In fact, I felt completely satisfied with the entire process and Shanco managed the work and relationship with me extremely well., Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends, family and anyone else who wants a job done well. Thanks Morgan and Bruce for your work! Bernard E. Robinson"
- "At Shanco's recommendation we filed a claim for roof damage following a storm. Shanco facilitated the process with the insurance company, arrived on the scene with materials and began the replacement the next morning. They did a highly professional job including repairs around the chimney, vents, joints, holes in the structure, and cleanup which left no trace of work having been done other than the new roof itself. The work was completed in one day. We were kept advised throughout the process and the people we dealt with (Randy, Jeff, and Bruce) were very professional, friendly, and helpful, and clearly enjoyed their job."
- "At Shanco's recommendation we filed a claim roof damage following a storm. Shanco facilitated the process with the insurance company, arrived on the scene with materials and began the replacement the next morning. They did a highly professional job including repairs around the chimney, vents, joints, holes in the structure, and cleanup which left no trace of work having been done other than the new roof itself. The work was completed in one day. We were kept advised throughout the process and the people we dealt with were very professional, friendly, and helpful, and clearly enjoyed their job."
- "The folks at Shanco did an amazing job. A friend recommended them, and they delivered! From our initial interaction with Jeff Youngman, the Storm rep, to our on sight interaction with Bruce Lemon, the Project Manager, to the fantastic work of Mariano and his crew, we received outstanding interaction. Both Jeff and Bruce were amazingly professional yet personable. The level of communication and assistance we received from Jeff was a welcome surprise from other companies that treat you like a number. I am the Senior Pastor of a church with large faculties and will use Shanco for our future projects. Thanks Guys!"
- "I used Shanco to replace the roof on my home. The process was straightforward, pricing was what we expected, and the crew that did the work was efficient. Very happy with the quality of the workmanship and the attention to cleaning everything up afterwards. Special shout out to Barron M. (our sales person) and Bruce L. (the project manager). Both are responsive, genuine, and had our best interests in mind."
- "I would highly recommend the use of Shanco Roofing. Jeff Youngman was my sales rep and he was fantastic. Walked me through the insurance claim procedures and then checked in with me multiple times all the way up until the project was complete. The crew that showed up at my house were professional and took extra care to ensure my property was protected while they replaced my roof. I could not have asked for a better experience."
- "We had an amazing experience with Shanco. We needed new gutters to help with the drainage in our back yard. Their service was wonderful and we couldn't be happier! I highly recommend them."
- "Shanco Roofing was timely on responding on our request for a roof repair needs and was very good at working with our insurance adjuster on what needed to be repaired and/or replaced. Everyone we dealt with was professional, courteous and considerate. I would recommend working with this company and we will call them again for our roofing needs."
- "The process was easy and quick. Company was straightforward, and did the roof installation quick and very well. Everything was explained along the way. The specialist, Jeff, walked me through the entire time and made it simple."
- "Fantastic customer service from beginning to end. Derrick was the consultant who came out to our house to repair siding blown off by the wind. He went above & beyond, answered all of our questions and worked quickly & efficiently. SO happy to have found this company- will be using them for all future roofing, siding, window & door needs!!!"
- "Shanco did a very nice job for me. The customer service was really good, extremely responsive. The teams were quick and respectful to my neighbors. I found the company very easy to work with. I got three different estimates and they were in the middle and I thought much more honest than the other companies I sought out."
- "The work was done in a timely manner. The quality was as promised. Our experience with contractors arriving as scheduled has not been so good. Shanco was different. They were there when expected, not disruptive, respectful in their interactions with us, and routinely communicated their progress. The cleaned up at the end of the job was EXTRAORDINARY! Everything so well done!"
- "My experience with Shanco was excellent. They were very courteous and respectful. They explained everything in a manner that we understood. They didn’t care how many questions we asked, they wanted to make sure we were comfortable with everything they explained. They even done some things that we were not aware that was going to be done, which were color coordinating the vent pipes to match the shingles. The workers cleaned up after all the work was done, like they had never been there. We were very satisfied. My salesman, Mr. Barron McCaskill and Project Manager, Mr. Bruce Lemon did an excellent job taking good care of us. They were great to work with. I would definitely recommend Shanco to anyone."
- "Shortly after buying a new home we learned it needed a completely new roof. We checked out a few companies and Shanco stood out immediately, it was a clear and easy choice we would go with them. From the first meeting with Steve Harmon, the project management with Bruce Lemon, and our project coordinator Becky Hooper, to the entire crew that got to work quickly and did a quality job, it was a seamless (and dare I say, enjoyable?) process! They were on top of everything and there was detailed communication the entire time. I never had to check on the status of our project, they let me know before I had the chance, even when there were weather delays. In short order we had a new roof and gutters, and never have to worry about it again. Heartily recommend the fantastic team at Shanco!"
- "Bjorn and Bruce were great to work with. Bjorn handled coordinating the inspection and guiding me through the roof replacement process. Bruce did a great job ensuring the job was completed quickly, cleanly and fully in less then a days work. I was impressed the professionalism of both. Each was quick to follow up on questions and follow through on commitments. I've already recommended Shanco to two neighbors."
- "The whole experience with Shanco staff is incredible. I connected with the Senior Mr. Brown, then his son Michael, who took care of all the information that needed to be submitted to the Insurance company. He is knowledgable and confident of his work and stay on target. If you think that was not enough, then Bruce the contractor, whose role is to get the roof changed, is very customer friendly. He led his team to complete the work before time. You could not tell that someone just worked on the roof, because they were tidy leaving no debris left in the yard. Bruce is an asset to this company, and a wish all of your well in the roofing business. This is truly a A Team at its best!"
- "Highly recommend using Shanco for your roofing needs! They are the gold standard from start to finish. Our sales rep, Morgan King, was responsive and professional. He walked us through the process and advocated for us with our Homeowners Insurance. He was able to get everything covered after us being previously denied. The installation team lead by Bruce Lemon was fabulous. Bruce communicated with us throughout the install answering all questions. His team worked from sunrise to sunset to get the job done. Kept the yard clean of debris on a very windy day and took the time to walk the yard (all 5 acres) multiple times to ensure it didn't land on the neighbors property. Additionally, his team took extra care to get all the nails up with the large magnets as we have dogs and were concerned for their paws. Our new roof looks fabulous and the experience was excellent!"
- "Arrived on time as promised to replace our aging roof. The crew worked quickly, protected the yard and patio, cleaned up the debris, returned all the patio furniture back, and installed a beautiful new roof on our house and shed (A+ for making the yard cleaner than before). Khoa Ly the project manager ran the operation smoothly, communicated with us in a polite and professional manner, and reduced the stress of the experience as we were all home working or studying. Thank you Shanco for the great roof service. Next is the gutters. Looking forward to working with your next crew."
- "The whole experience from being to end was seamless. Every person involved was quick to respond, knowledgeable, and friendly when I had questions and ensured that I was comfortable with the process every step of the way. The project manager Khoa Ly even sent me pictures of the work conducted from the start of the project to it's completion. I wasn't able to be there when they had finished everything so that was a nice touch and much appreciated. If you find yourself needing to replace a roof you can rest assured that you'll be in good hands!"
- "This was the most professional organization. The crew arrived on time. The outside sales manager Bruce Leman was extraordinary. He contacted us the day before and outlined what we should expect. We got periodic updates during the day. The project was completed in less than one day. After completion they made sure all debris and every nail was removed from the property. Excellent !!!!"
- "Shanco did an excellent job replacing my roof, gutters and shutters; really refreshed the look of the exterior. Bruce, Beder and Michael and their crews did great work and were friendly and professional. I appreciate that John matched the lower estimate provided by another company, and communication with the office was good."
- "Shanco Companies were outstanding with the services they provided. Specifically Mike Brown Jr was a pleasure to work with to get my project started. He helped me with the initial process and explain every detail about the next steps that were to take place in preparation of my installation. He was always available to answer any questions. Worked perfectly with my insurance company which really made me feel comfortable because there were some things I didn’t know the answers to from my insurance adjuster that he was able to answer which made things a lot easier for me to get to through the approval process. Once everything had been inspected and approved by my insurance company, Bruce Lemon was assigned to me to get the job completed. He was very professional and communication was flawless. He kept contact with me from the time he was assigned to my project until the roof was complete with text messages and phone calls. Provided pictures during the process of damage that and after photos once corrected. This company is definitely one of my new favorite companies. Their team is outstanding. Customer service is on point, making you feel like you matter. I give this company 10 gold stars because their employees make it their mission to put 100% into the services they provide. Mike Brown Jr and Bruce Lemon deserve 100 gold stars for their work ethic and professionalism!"
- "Absolutely disappointed. Upon visiting their website, I was pleased to find an online scheduler. Unfortunately the time that I set had to be rescheduled the night before due to a scheduling mix up. No problem. I rescheduled an assessment for two homes a week later and their sales rep Dan showed up. My first concern was his failure to climb the roofs to get a first hand view of the issues I raised (leaks) but he had a camera and took some photos which he used to identify the need to replace one roof and replace the sunlight on the other. I was told that the written assessment and proposal would follow in a couple of days but I actually recieved an email over a week later (after securing a different contractor). What passed me of was he only sent an estimate for a full roof replacement on the property that replacement of the sunlight was recommended and a whole Lotta added services that we never discussed. Furthermore, he failed to provide the estimate for the property that actually needs a new roof and instead asked me to respond if I still wanted it. Wait...what? This is not the type of service I expected considering the high cost of such a job. While their business must be booming, they lost a potential customer in me (who owns multiple properties) and I am disappointed in their protocols for following up. Needless to say, I've found a better company who is responsive to my needs and has been thorough in addressing any questions I have. I would highly recommend against Shanco Companies based on how they handled my request for an assessment and price estimate. Absolutely deplorable."
- "Had a great experience. Morgan did a great job dealing with my insurance company and got a claim approved for a full roof replacement. On the day of the installation, project manager Bruce oversaw the whole thing and made sure I was satisfied. Highly recommended."
- "I am very please and thankful for the great service from Shanco and the employees. Bruce and Barron were so helpful and so professional. Took time to explain things and how the process would be. Would answer my call at anytime of the day. Roof looks excellent and beautiful. Sure did improve the house."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Montgomery Village Roofing Contractors
- Montgomry Vlg Roofing Contractors
- Gaithersburg Roofing Contractors
- Washingtn Grv Roofing Contractors
- Washington Grove Roofing Contractors
- Derwood Roofing Contractors
- Germantown Roofing Contractors
- Darnestown Roofing Contractors
- N Potomac Roofing Contractors
- No Potomac Roofing Contractors
- North Potomac Roofing Contractors
- Laytonsville Roofing Contractors
- Olney Roofing Contractors
- Rockville Roofing Contractors
- Boyds Roofing Contractors
- Brookeville Roofing Contractors
- Sunshine Roofing Contractors
- Unity Roofing Contractors