This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"We got all our windows replaced. The installation crew was quick, very professional and courteous. From the sales person to installation, we are very impressed by the whole experience. I am happy with the work that the window crew and Vick did on our project."
"These guys are the best! They seriously care about their customers and really strive to make sure they deliver a great product. They were on time, quick, and clean. My new roof looks fantastic, and we are really glad we went with this local company. Buying a roof is not a "fun" expense, but I really feel like we got our money's worth: a quality new roof in 1 day, and then new trim capping the next day. They even installed new bathroom exhaust vents and HVAC exhausts. Our house looks brand new. You might get a cheaper rate elsewhere, but these guys do not skimp on quality of product, 50-year warranty, or craftsmanship. They even come back to inspect and follow up to make sure we are completely happy with the services provided! Talk about great customer service! The whole experience was so easy. The salesman/inspector was not pushy, and provided a very reasonable quote for what we needed."
"My wife Gina and I hired Presidential Exteriors to remove and install new vinyl siding on our house. Our house is ~30 years old and although there may have been a few years of life left on our original siding we decided now was the best time to replace it. I must say we are not second guessing this decision because we are thrilled with the quality of the craftmanship, the additional thermal insulation & sound deadening and as well as the enhancement to the look of our house. We were also greatly impressed with the professionalism of the company from top to bottom, from the salesman Chris lynch, to the site project manager Matt Vick, to the install team of David, Andrew, and Mario, the entire team worked together to ensure a smooth and seamless project was experienced from start to finish."
- "We got all our windows replaced. The installation crew was quick, very professional and courteous. From the sales person to installation, we are very impressed by the whole experience. I am happy with the work that the window crew and Vick did on our project."
- "These guys are the best! They seriously care about their customers and really strive to make sure they deliver a great product. They were on time, quick, and clean. My new roof looks fantastic, and we are really glad we went with this local company. Buying a roof is not a "fun" expense, but I really feel like we got our money's worth: a quality new roof in 1 day, and then new trim capping the next day. They even installed new bathroom exhaust vents and HVAC exhausts. Our house looks brand new. You might get a cheaper rate elsewhere, but these guys do not skimp on quality of product, 50-year warranty, or craftsmanship. They even come back to inspect and follow up to make sure we are completely happy with the services provided! Talk about great customer service! The whole experience was so easy. The salesman/inspector was not pushy, and provided a very reasonable quote for what we needed."
- "My wife Gina and I hired Presidential Exteriors to remove and install new vinyl siding on our house. Our house is ~30 years old and although there may have been a few years of life left on our original siding we decided now was the best time to replace it. I must say we are not second guessing this decision because we are thrilled with the quality of the craftmanship, the additional thermal insulation & sound deadening and as well as the enhancement to the look of our house. We were also greatly impressed with the professionalism of the company from top to bottom, from the salesman Chris lynch, to the site project manager Matt Vick, to the install team of David, Andrew, and Mario, the entire team worked together to ensure a smooth and seamless project was experienced from start to finish."
- "Excellent service and they are extremely professional. Rodney provided excellent customer service and worked with us throughout the process and completion of the job. He ensured that we were satisfied with the service and we are thankful he provided us with great deals and was willing to go above and beyond. High recommended due to the unmatched quality of craftsmanship and services provided."
- "The salesperson, the project manager and the entire crew were very professional and helpful in making decisions. They always recommended what was best for me and not what would have paid the company the most. Even after the job was completed, they sent someone back to inspect and get feedback. I am especially thankful to Vic, Juan and Adam who made the process so much smoother. I am very happy with their work."
- "Thieves! Do not use this company they came promising to do a certain job and started and never finished because they said they never promised to do the extra work that they said they would do. The sales person that I worked with was Nate Williams. He never came on time just beatings came unexpectedly to my house without me knowing and was over all not professional. Beware of this company. Very shady."
- "We were very interested in doing business with this company, but, can't seem to get a quote or a call back from Ryan, your sales rep that visited the house. Seems as though if the deal isn't made the day of the visit they are not interested. Plus, their buy today or the price goes up high pressure tactic is not helpful. I would beware of this company. Jay and Sandy - Sales rep visited on 7/7/21"
- "I worked here for 3 years. This is an extremely professional company that treats customers the right way. No company is without its flaws, and Presidential is no exception. That being said, the learning experience and foothold in the industry was invaluable for me, and for that I’m truly grateful. Ultimately, I decided to leave for another company after getting a job offer that was just too good to pass up. I wish everyone at Presidential all the best in the future, and I’m sure I’ll run into some of y’all from time to time."
- "Thank you Presidential Exteriors! Well done! We are very happy with our new roof and foyer ceiling. Your employees/workers are truly dedicated professionals: polite, skilled, meticulous, and they cared and are proud of their work. As an exclamation point to their work, as they were leaving (after cleaning up), one of the workers saw the wooden frame of the mailbox leaning - he stopped and took the time to get a screw gun to fix it (above and beyond!). Our initial contact with Nate was via a cold call knock on our door, which we immediately dismissed (who likes solicitors?). Big mistake! Hindsight being 20/20 (and lessons learned for us), we should have asked for his help before approaching the insurance company. Nevertheless, he continued to assist and fight for us. We genuinely enjoyed his company. Shout out to Elena for being patient and kind with the scheduling, rescheduling, accommodating our request for multiple roof photos, etc.: To Juan for the amazing interior work; To Chris for accommodating and rectifying everything that was raised (in the midst of handling other work sites). We may be needing your assistance again sometime this year with our garage door. We will let you know. Please feel free to use us as a reference."
- "We had Presidential Exteriors come out to replace our defective front window with a beautiful bay window. The crew of Vick, Vince, Grace and Evan showed up early, were extremely efficient, friendly and did excellent professional work. The bay window is beautiful and they did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend Presidential Exteriors for anything! They were awesome!!"
- "The project team (Vick) did an outstanding job installing a new roof. The crew was professional, courteous, timely, and skilled. They arrived early and were done by 5 pm. The team left no trash behind and combed the yard for nails and other debris. The project manager followed-up a day or so after to ensure the work met my expectations, and he did a second past on the yard checking for nails. Overall, excellent service from the customer service, sales, project manager, and installation crew. I'm a happy customer. Roll Tide!!!"
- "Overjoyed to have new windows and exterior doors on my 50 year old home, courtesy of Presidential Exteriors. The windows and doors have needed replacing since I moved in 25 years ago. Eighteen windows replaced, with a Garden Window in the kitchen (third picture below) and a picture window replacing two windows in the living room. Three exterior doors replaced, with beautiful deep blue front door with a lovely oval window (see the color in the first picture below and the window in the second). Also, finally, an electric garage door (the same deep blue as the front door)! All installed efficiently and neatly in a single day, within about 7-ish hours. The work crews, with Vince heading up windows and doors and Angel heading up the garage door, were all highly professional and clearly expertly skilled. The windows and doors themselves are beautiful. What I didn’t expect is how much more natural light enters the house since the window dimensions of new and old were exactly the same. Even more unexpected is how quiet my house is now! If you are like me, you will think Presidential Exteriors is pricey. For me, the quality and professionalism are well worth the investment."
- "Wonderful company, I see a lot of people commenting on Evan and Vick, we had them as well and we were blown away by their attention to detail. They are the type of employees that make a great company. This is really a spectacular company from their amazing prices to their phenomenal install crew. We had windows done and George did such. a good jobs. Thanks to everyone who worked on my project!"
- "We are more than happy with Presidential Exteriors ! Quality of the windows are much above our expectations. They are absolutely beautiful- we picked royal brown color. The window installers were very professional, quick and following Covid 19 protocol. Even one of the installers- George, had advised us with last minute changes - color of the frames - which was incredibly important and helpful. Great team! We all had a very pleasant experience with this company."
- "We purchased new windows and a new front door from Presidential and are quite happy with them. We did request two small repairs after they were installed and they were more than happy to come out and fix them. I appreciated Matt and Jose coming out and they even took care of an issue that they noticed that we hadn't even called about. It was appreciated. Great service!"
- "Presidential Exteriors did a great job! The project managers were very professional and courteous as they took measurements and scoped out the project to replace our home office windows. Evan was very good about keeping in touch with us as our scheduled installation date approached. The team really went above and beyond during the installation. They were prompt and courteous and did not disturb our family as we worked/went to school from home. The extent of wood rot in our window frames was greater than anticipated, and Malcolm informed us early on about what he was seeing. He told us that the extra work would come at no additional charge to us. He asked if it was okay if the one-day job turned into a two-day job given the additional wood replacement that had to be done. However, his team hustled and wrapped up the entire project in a single day, which was much appreciated. The windows themselves look great. We did not realize until after the project was done how much of a draft we were living with, but now our home office is much warmer and more comfortable. The windows look great. It feels like we had gone to the optometrist and got a new glasses prescription, and now we're seeing the world more clearly than we thought was possible."
- "Presidential Exteriors is a great company to do a roof replacement with! We had our roof replaced in early February 2021 and we couldn’t be happier. The whole team was amazing to work with. Nate worked closely with us every step of the way to make sure we were happy and getting the best product and prices possible. He really made us feel like family. Elena was great at communicating every step of the process. The day of installation team was amazing. They dropped off the equipment one day before the project even though it had snowed the night before. The morning they came to do the roof, we still had ice on the roof, but instead of delaying the project, they scraped all of the ice off our roof and still got the whole roof done in one day! Our new roof is great and we couldn’t be happier. We very highly recommend Presidential Exteriors for any roof inspection and roof replacement. We will absolutely be keeping them on our list for any future projects with our house."
- "Wonderful company, I see a lot of people commenting on Evan and Vick, we had them as well and we were blown away by their attention to detail. They are the type of employees that make a great company. This is really a spectacular company from their amazing prices to their phenomenal install crew. We had windows done and George did such a good jobs. Thanks to everyone who worked on my project!"
- "We contracted presidential exteriors to replace the windows in our home. we had only non efficient vinyl windows. We didn’t realize until the job was done what new energy efficient windows could do for our comfort and energy costs. Wish we had done it sooner. Our project manager was Ryan and he did a terrific job keeping us informed and was on site to answer questions if we had any. 10 out of 10 for their customer service and their products. Would highly encourage anyone who needs windows to try them out."
- "I contracted Presidential Exteriors to replace all the windows in my townhome a few weeks ago. We were a little worried about the timing due to covid, but we couldn't handle the cold air coming in anymore. Everyone wore masks the whole time and could not have been more polite and professional regarding our concerns during the initial meeting and during the installation. The project manager Ryan W. was more than attentive during the install, (which only took half a day). When installation was done and the site cleaned up, Ryan even made sure we knew how to properly operate the windows. Elena (who was our coordinator) and Ryan worked well together keeping us informed and in the loop the whole way. We would not only use them again ourselves but have already recommended them to our neighbors. Thanks for a great experience. Evan R."
- "Everything about this company is top notch. Great quality at a good price. Evan and Vick were very professional and easy to work with. The work was done on time by an experienced crew. The roof came with a 50-year transferable warranty because they are certified by GAF to install to their high standards."
- "In looking for help assessing and repairing our roof, we were overwhelmed and didn’t know where to start. We contacted several companies but after meeting the crew from Presidential Exteriors- Ryan W and Nate- it was clear we felt most comfortable with them. We thought it would be difficult with covid happening but they took all the necessary precautions and even were able to get it installed earlier than expected. Ryan W was our project manager and showed up with the crew bright and early. They were very professional and accommodating and cleaned up well. We had such a great experience with the roof that we are currently using them again for our new windows! If you are looking for contractors that are trustworthy, accommodating, and deliver on promises- I couldn’t recommend them more highly!"
- "My wife and I recently bought our first home. We immediately started the journey to find replacement windows. Spoke to several companies but Presidential won us over and it wasn’t even close. They did a great job from sale, measure, and install. Everything they promised, happened. Ryan W (their project manager) was attentive, prompt, and ensured that the project was done correctly from start to finish. My wife and I couldn’t be happier with Ryan and everyone at Presidential Exterior. We strongly recommend their services to anyone in need of exterior work on their home."
- "Your salesman Ryan canvassed my Vienna, VA neighborhood on 1/18/21 and rang my doorbell - I was working and ignored it, because that’s my right as a homeowner. I then heard pounding on my door and became alarmed thinking there may be some emergency. It was Ryan insisting that my home exterior needs repair. He completely disrespected my multiple polite requests to leave our property. Does “Presidential Exteriors” really think they’re going to gain a potential customer’s trust with this sales and marketing approach? I can assure you that we won’t be contacting your company in the event of any need for future repairs. By the way, a company I do highly recommend is Prime Exteriors in Ashburn - they did excellent work on our house and didn’t harass us in the process."
- "I hired Presidential Exteriors to replace a window that was broken. The entire process from sale, coordination, and installation was prompt, courteous, and professional. The new window matches our other existing windows perfectly and the install team did a custom profile in the exterior aluminum cladding to match our existing. Highly recommend the team at Presidential Exteriors!"
- "We hired Presidential Exteriors to replace our siding, gutters, and some of our trim. The main reason we hired them was because our house's insulation wasn't great, and we were sick of paying such high heating/cooling bills. From start to finish, we had no doubts that they knew what they were doing. The manufacturer warranty that comes with the contract (and carries over to the next owner) is a very nice touch. Their sales pitch was educational, and the guys we spoke to were clearly knowledgeable. I admit I really put them through the ringer with my endless questions! At the end of the sales appointment, I didn't really feel like they were pushy or rude. The workmanship for everything was excellent, and we've gotten so many compliments from our neighbors! The only negative aspect of this process was a slight miscommunication regarding when they would pick up the extra siding materials, which sat on our driveway blocking my car for days after the siding work was already complete. However, they went above and beyond to make sure they picked it up very soon after we brought it to their attention. This speaks volumes about their customer service and I appreciate that they were so accommodating. I would recommend this company to anyone! P.S.: The house already feels more temperate than it has in seasons past, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the foam insulation in the siding :)"
- "Everything was excellent. The initial consulting process was thorough and informative. The work was scheduled within days of HOA approval and the replacement was completed in one day. The work and the cleaning afterwards was done in a professional manner. Great experience. Would highly recommend."
- "I just got my roof done yesterday, and these guys were awesome! They were very professional with great customer service from the beginning. They started the work early morning and got it done around lunch time, and I was pleasantly surprised to see them working so quickly and efficiently. They answered our questions throughout, cleaned afterwards, and everything went very smooth. I’m very pleased with the result and will definitely be reaching out to them for any future projects."
- "My wife and I were canvassed by your firm recently. We made it clear that we were not n the market for replacement windows but since the guy said it did not matter we agree to a demo. Ryan Deputy visited us on Saturday. Again we explained to him also that we would not be buying. I realize, of course, the sales challenge is to overcome this hurdle! . Mr Deputy was very good in very sense in his presentation. He priced for a replacement glass door for the living room at $2,500 without specifying the "project cost" [that meant nothing to me especially as no figure was given for this, nor an explanation of what it meant - until much later]. Hearing that the real cost would be $3,730, I believe, I ruled it out. Despite three interventions on our side, reminding Deputy that we were not interested in windows he droned on, culminating in giving us a total price for new windows at well over $20,000. This was really bizarre to hear. In the end I had to tell him he was wasting his time and that we had never solicited a quote for windows! . This is just intended as feedback and, again, this man is good at his job, only there is something to be said for listening to the recipient of the sales presentation!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Rockville Roofing Contractors
- Potomac Roofing Contractors
- Derwood Roofing Contractors
- Washingtn Grv Roofing Contractors
- Washington Grove Roofing Contractors
- N Potomac Roofing Contractors
- No Potomac Roofing Contractors
- North Potomac Roofing Contractors
- N Bethesda Roofing Contractors
- No Bethesda Roofing Contractors
- Montgomery Village Roofing Contractors
- Montgomry Vlg Roofing Contractors
- Darnestown Roofing Contractors
- North Bethesda Roofing Contractors
- Aspen Hill Roofing Contractors
- W Bethesda Roofing Contractors
- Gaithersburg Roofing Contractors
- Garrett Park Roofing Contractors