This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I recently had my roof and gutters replaced with Interstate Roofing due to a hail storm and they did a fantastic job. I worked with Sergio Jimenez and he took care of all of the paperwork with the insurance claim and I didn't have to deal with them at all, which was actually quite a bit of work because the insurance company was pushing back somewhat on the claim. I also have solar panels and Sergio worked with my solar company for the deinstall and reinstall of the panels. I didn't really have to coordinate with them, much, either. So now the roof and gutters look great and I am very happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend Interstate and Sergio for anyone needing a roof repair or replacement."
"had to replace my roof due to hail damage and Sergio and his team were amazing. I had insurance issues and they helped me navigate the negotiations. The day of the roofing was amazing as the team was so organized, courteous and worked like a well oiled machine. Sergio kept me informed all along the way regarding timing, costs and plan. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to anyone."
"We were getting ready to sell our house and needed to redo the roof. Josh came out and did and inspection showed wind, hail and tree damage. I put a claim in with my insurance insurance he helped me navigate and talk to the insurance company. He was there every step of the way and was always professional, helpful and punctual. He even came to check on the progress the day of installation. I would highly recommend Interstate Roofing for all repair and replacements. Our new roof looks great and helped sell the house even quicker!"
- "I recently had my roof and gutters replaced with Interstate Roofing due to a hail storm and they did a fantastic job. I worked with Sergio Jimenez and he took care of all of the paperwork with the insurance claim and I didn't have to deal with them at all, which was actually quite a bit of work because the insurance company was pushing back somewhat on the claim. I also have solar panels and Sergio worked with my solar company for the deinstall and reinstall of the panels. I didn't really have to coordinate with them, much, either. So now the roof and gutters look great and I am very happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend Interstate and Sergio for anyone needing a roof repair or replacement."
- "had to replace my roof due to hail damage and Sergio and his team were amazing. I had insurance issues and they helped me navigate the negotiations. The day of the roofing was amazing as the team was so organized, courteous and worked like a well oiled machine. Sergio kept me informed all along the way regarding timing, costs and plan. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to anyone."
- "We were getting ready to sell our house and needed to redo the roof. Josh came out and did and inspection showed wind, hail and tree damage. I put a claim in with my insurance insurance he helped me navigate and talk to the insurance company. He was there every step of the way and was always professional, helpful and punctual. He even came to check on the progress the day of installation. I would highly recommend Interstate Roofing for all repair and replacements. Our new roof looks great and helped sell the house even quicker!"
- "I had a great experience with Interstate Roofing. Every part of the process was completely professional. I am in the process of purchasing a house and needed the roof inspected. I was pressed for time after another roofer (from another company) was a no-show. I called Interstate Roofing and was able to speak with someone right away. Shortly after I got a call from Louis Wyman and he swiftly made it to the location. He was prompt, courteous, and communicative. He broke down for me the condition of the roof and the things to be concerned (and not concerned) about. I will be using Interstate Roofing to help keep the roof over my head."
- "Rob Ryan and Interstate Roofing-Denver CO did an awesome job from beginning to end regarding my home in Aurora Co on Nome Street 80010. Rob was very detailed in his overall assessment of hail damage and the process of repair steps with detailed explanations were most appreciated as I am a elderly senior citizen who has lived in Aurora Co for over 40 years. Much gratitude to Rob Ryan and Interstate Roofing, Jonathan P"
- "Louis and the entire Team at Interstate were great to work with. They were extremely accommodating and helpful while we worked through the insurance process. Once the actual work started,they did a great job replacing my tile roof. It took several days to complete my project and at the end of each day the team did a a great job cleaning up. I had neighbors comment how they appreciated this and that the team even took the time to use a leaf blower to make sure the street was clean. I definitely recommend Louis and the Interstate Team he was great to deal with throughout the whole process, he answered all of my (many) questions day or night and I received the same level of service even after the work was completed."
- "Louis Wyman at Interstate Roofing is the consummate professional, detailed, thorough, and highly responsive both in his preparation and follow through. Due to my personal extenuating circumstances I needed an immediate estimate and special timing on my roof; Louis guided the process and project touch points during his personal family time because of my special circumstances, Working with Tom their production manager they made sure my project met my special criteria while advising on best practices and considerations. I’m thoroughly pleased I was able to work with them. Their accounts receivables person provided special attention with regards to my paperwork timing. I highly recommend this company and this team!"
- "With all the rain that we have had here in the springs, I had a leak that required immediate attention. I called in a local restoration/ roof repair company and they sent in a person to complete a temporary patch to stop the leak. The patch did not work and the leaking continued. The company sent in another person to repair the 1st patch again! The patch once again did not stop the leak. I then called in Interstate Roofing, they had installed my shingles two years prior. Monique answered the call and was in my home within 30 minutes to check out the damage from the leak. Monique sent in her team of professionals to repair the leak from around the chimney area. The leak stopped!! Interstate then gave me a very reasonable quote to repair the inside ceiling from where it had collapsed from all the rain "not there normal scope of work" Interstate once again sent in there team of professionals to repair the damage. My roof is no longer leaking and my ceiling is repaired and it looks brand new! Had I waited for the Restoration /Roofing repair company to repair the roof leak and or collapsed ceiling, I would still be waiting. The Restoration company was only interested in running there high powered noisy machines to rake up the $$. Interstate Roofing Company came in and saved the day, got the job done! Thank-you Interstate Roofing for your great customer service and quick response. I will definitely recommend this great organization..."
- "Ben Laird and this Company are fantastic to do business with! Ben is professional, timely, extremely knowledgeable, and responsive. I will definitely do business with Ben and Interstate roofing in the future when the need arises! Highly recommended!"
- "Interstate has replaced our roof twice due to hail storm damage, the last repair being in 2014. During a recent down pour a leak appeared in our great room ceiling. Contacted Interstate and Ben Laird came out and was able to see it was from a roof vent. He repaired the vent and did so at no charge even though the roof was out of warranty. I really appreciate the prompt response and how they stand behind their work!"
- "I called Interstate Roofing to discuss repairs and managing the flat roof on our house. Flat roofs can be challenging to deal with. Plus, there are numerous incompetent and dishonest roofers taking advantage of this difficulty. Ben Laird from Interstate responded. He is hands-down the most knowledgeable, best qualified roofer I have encountered. His patient, insightful assessment and advice for our roof convinced me to work exclusively with Interstate from now on. I am so impressed. Thank you, Ben."
- "These folks are the best around. Ben came out the same day we called in and had our problem fixed quickly and efficiently (In the middle of a rain storm, no less!). He took the time to show me what he was doing and why, and as a new homeowner, this was huge. If you want something done right the first time and feel secure that it will last a lifetime, this is the place to call. They have a customer for life."
- "I would totally recommend Ben Laird with Interstate Roofing. Ben has been fantastic to deal with and he is very knowledgeable and professional. Ben went above and beyond while helping us with a leak we experienced after the last large spring snow storm we had. Thank you again Ben, we appreciate your help and we look forward to working with you and Interstate Roofing in the future!!"
- "What an amazing experience with Ben Laird at interstate roofing! Amazing customer service very friendly and he loves his job and what he does! My roof was replaced well before the finish date! Easy to work with. Great communication and his team was well on point! Didn’t leave any trash behind! By far one of the best roofing experiences I’ve ever had! I will continue to work with Ben Laird and interstate roofing for as long as as I am alive! I recommend interstate roofing to anyone and everyone! Thank you Ben for my new roof! Couldn’t have been any better or more happy! You guys are the best!!!!!"
- "At first I wasn’t sure what kind of roof I wanted and the prices that were set for me were too high.... Luckily! Ben Laird and Interstate Roofing Co. gave me a free estimate and there price was just right! The job was done perfectly with no hesitation and they were well explanatory of the step by step process! Thank You Interstate Roofing and Ben Laird for my amazing looking roof!!! 100% RECOMMENDED!!!"
- "Ben was absolutely wonderful. He knew his stuff. I wanted professional assessment(s) of why my 13 year old shingles were failing and how to move forward with the best repair on my 110 year old house. Not only was he able to explain which roofing system would work best for the structure, he was the ONLY PERSON who explained why the existing system was failing. (In my case, the issues: very steep; hip roof; livable attic space! (Who knew this would make such a difference, right?) and, no ventilation installed by previous crew! Ben wants to do more than sell new roofs. He wants to educate the consumer so they can make informed decisions regarding their situations and their options. Definitely recommend!"
- "WOW is all I can say, I appreciate the work but where can I start.? At first I was nervous but Ben Laird was amazing he assured me that everything is okay and he will take care of me. My roof looks amazing I even had people within my community ask about the service I received. Talk about fast, efficient and hard working. Since I had my roof done I’ve had no issues. Thank you Ben."
- "Extremely pleased with Interstate Roofing! From start to finish the process was simple and painless. Our project manager Louis Wyman was very helpful and kind. The whole process of the old roof removal and new roof installed took less then a day. When they left the area was cleaned up with zero debris around. I highly recommend this company!!"
- "Louis and his team did an amazing job installing our new roof. The installation was prompt and looked great. Throughout the process, Louis was available to explain each step and deal with the insurance company, ensuring our roof had everything it needed. I highly recommend Louis and his team for any roofing job."
- "Interstate Roofing replaced the roof on our Denver home and our Estes Park cabin after hail damage. Their Project Representatives (Devon and Hugh) were amazing to work with from start to the finish. Devon and Hugh even came back with a very large magnet after the roofs had been replaced to pickup any nails that might have been missed. And, they even practiced social distancing to pick up the final payment. I highly recommend Interstate Roofing!!"
- "We had a poorly installed flat roof. Josh, Brendon and Interstate timely came out to inspect it. They gave a prompt and thorough estimate. They worked with us regarding payments as our insurance did not cover the needed new roof. Their crew was efficient and very clean. We are very pleased with our new roof and will recommend/work with Interstate again. Cheers!"
- "Rob Ryan was our Project Manager. It was a pleasure to work with him and Interstate Roofing. Ryan was always responsive - from the initial call for an assessment, to working with our insurance company, the actual installation and addressing all lingering questions and issues in a timely fashion. He pulled in everyone needed to do a quality installation and follow up of our new roof and gutters, and made it all incredibly easy for us. Great crew!"
- "I would like Louis Wyman for all his help with our roof. He is quick to always respond, ensures we are happy with the work and is so easy to talk too. Thank you Louis for all your help! We will always come back to you for all our roofing needs!"
- "I worked with Ben Laird from Interstate Roofing and he was very helpful, professional, and attentive to the issues I was seeing with my home. I had a potential attic venting issue and Ben both gave me some initial advice of what to look for and also came to my home the next morning and inspected the attic and roof. Ben identified key areas that I could address myself and that he as a professional could address as well. I would highly recommend reaching out to Interstate Roofing for both inspections and future projects."
- "I began the process with Kristian Reynolds , a representative of Interstate, to have my hail damaged roof repaired on October 7th, 2019. I was told it would be 30-45 days to have the build completed. Then began the gaps in communication. Spotty texts and emails largely ignored previous solutions given by my county to address some of the fringe issues which eventually “caused” 17 months of delays. Despite the insurance having approved the work to be done in Oct. ‘19, it was dragged and dragged for months until almost November 2020, when Interstate came back with an estimate that was TRIPLE that of the original. As of December 2020, with no work done and an absolute nightmare process in dealing with their endless delays and gaps in communication, as well as taking a deposit which should have never been taken, my deposit was returned in full. Kristian was dismissive, and when my concerns intensified, would become defensive in response to my concerns very clear, as well as ignored any responsibility for the delays. As a matter of fact, the only person who I found to be even remotely helpful was Tom, who helped to return my deposit. The deposit was “lost” in the mail, and despite having my address clearly displayed on the demand letter requesting my deposit be returned, they still managed to send the check to the wrong address initially. While I understand my experience may be unique, I cannot, in good faith, recommend this company to anyone. Absolutely unprofessional, across the board."
- "I'm a real estate agent and in my experience Louis Wyman has been the most professional project manager I have worked with. He has gone above and beyond for our clients! He has been available over the weekends and after office hours to help us out. He has even been in contact with the insurance company to make sure our clients get the amount necessary to fix their roof. I highly recommend Louis and this company!!"
- "Good consultation and planning for the new roof. Expert advice and installation. I'd recommend Interstate to anyone!"
- "Great job by Brendon James. He looked at my roof and told me I had significant shingle damage due to manufacturing defects. Brendon helped through the process of providing proper documentation and evidence of defects to the shingle manufacturer. Result is a nice new roof. Install crew was excellent. Thumbs up for Interstate Roofing and Brendon."
- "Rob Ryan was excellent to work with. Did a very thorough job reviewing the process and helping out with my insurance company. The roofing crew did an professional job. Rob was there to supervise and make sure everything was done to the best standards. Crew also did a great job cleaning up. No nails or debris were left behind."
- "I highly recommend Interstate Roofing, and especially Brendon James. We have worked with Brendon for rooves on 2 separate houses, and both times he made things very easy and smooth for us. He helped us with our insurance company to ensure we were getting maximum payout from them. Crews were fast, efficient and professional. 2 of our neighbors also used Interstate Roof!!"
- "Awesome Roof by Interstate Roofing! This company is amazing and the owner Scott really helped me out out of a very stressful situation and I really appreciate it! My insurance company was cancelling my policy due to my roof condition and gave me just 30 day notice. With Covid, Wells Fargo froze their financing, no Helocs loans or cash out refi’s were being done so I was just a little stressed! Interstate really stepped up to help and even provided the financing option that I needed. There entire team is top notch and went above and beyond to help me get this done!, in the middle of a pandemic no less! Trust me there’s a reason why they have so many good reviews because they are in my opinion the best roofing company around hands down! If I were you, I would not consider using anyone else because these guys really do care about their customers. Price, quality, reviews, excellent customer service, they are the real deal and so professional! My job was done in one day, with nothing damaged and the yard was left clean as a whistle! Save yourself the brain damage and just call Interstate Roofing, you’ll be glad you did, they are the absolute best in Colorado!👌"
- "From the very first meeting with Louis Wyman, he was a complete professional. He walked me through every process, explaining all the ins and outs of what was going to happen. He met with my insurance agent and we had regular contact. From start to finish it was a breeze. The guys came and had the roof done and cleaned up in a few hours. My roof looks great! Interstate Roofing is a great company to do your roof."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Lakeside Roofing Contractors
- Western Area Usps Roofing Contractors
- Federal Bldg/Us Courthouse Roofing Contractors
- Edgewater Roofing Contractors
- Wheat Ridge Roofing Contractors
- Denver Roofing Contractors
- Federal Hgts Roofing Contractors
- Denver Federal Center Roofing Contractors
- Glendale Roofing Contractors
- Federal Heights Roofing Contractors
- Welby Roofing Contractors
- Montbello Roofing Contractors
- Lowry Roofing Contractors
- Montclair Roofing Contractors
- Dupont Roofing Contractors
- Fort Logan Roofing Contractors
- Ft Logan Roofing Contractors
- Lakewood Roofing Contractors