This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Our roof was damaged recent hail storm and needed to be replaced. The team at Bachman's was very responsive and professional. The process was seamless, from inspection, to estimating new roof, working with us and insurance company, and installing the new roof. The new roof and gutter guards were installed timely and professionally. We experienced a minor glitch or two during the insurance and installation process and the team at Bachman's always came through and did what was expected. They're an honest and respectable company that is true to their word and work. We fully trust them, their work and have experienced they will stand by what they do. We recently recommended Bachman's to our neighbor and they've been just as happy and pleased as we have been. Based on our experience, we are huge Bachman's promoters."
"Never used this company and never will but one of the drivers speeds past our homes every day or every other day and some of us have yelled at him and 2 of us called the company with no resolution. Don't know if all the vans have the same red lights on the front bumper with dark tinted windows but this one does. It would be great if companies could respect residential streets and slow down once a complaint comes through. Hoping this 1 star brings down your overall rating or make the van slow down and drive at the normal speed limit. If that happens I'll rescind my comment."
"Big props to Joshua who is an Estimator and Inspector for Bachman's. I had been told that I was missing a few shingles on my roof. Scheduled an appointment with Bachman's to get a quote for repair and Joshua shows up. He asked a few basic questions and said that from the street the roof looks pretty good - when I mentioned that I had some replacement shingles - he offered to replace the few that might be missing on the spot. He went up to the roof - inspected it and told me that the roof was in great shape and that their were just a few shingles where the nails were popping. He nailed them back down - checked the roof a second time and didn't charge me for his time. I will definitely be calling Bachman's when the roof is ready for repair and I hope that they continue to take care of their employees. In addition to the way Joshuas treated me, he spoke very highly of the company and the working environment that they create."
- "Our roof was damaged recent hail storm and needed to be replaced. The team at Bachman's was very responsive and professional. The process was seamless, from inspection, to estimating new roof, working with us and insurance company, and installing the new roof. The new roof and gutter guards were installed timely and professionally. We experienced a minor glitch or two during the insurance and installation process and the team at Bachman's always came through and did what was expected. They're an honest and respectable company that is true to their word and work. We fully trust them, their work and have experienced they will stand by what they do. We recently recommended Bachman's to our neighbor and they've been just as happy and pleased as we have been. Based on our experience, we are huge Bachman's promoters."
- "Never used this company and never will but one of the drivers speeds past our homes every day or every other day and some of us have yelled at him and 2 of us called the company with no resolution. Don't know if all the vans have the same red lights on the front bumper with dark tinted windows but this one does. It would be great if companies could respect residential streets and slow down once a complaint comes through. Hoping this 1 star brings down your overall rating or make the van slow down and drive at the normal speed limit. If that happens I'll rescind my comment."
- "Big props to Joshua who is an Estimator and Inspector for Bachman's. I had been told that I was missing a few shingles on my roof. Scheduled an appointment with Bachman's to get a quote for repair and Joshua shows up. He asked a few basic questions and said that from the street the roof looks pretty good - when I mentioned that I had some replacement shingles - he offered to replace the few that might be missing on the spot. He went up to the roof - inspected it and told me that the roof was in great shape and that their were just a few shingles where the nails were popping. He nailed them back down - checked the roof a second time and didn't charge me for his time. I will definitely be calling Bachman's when the roof is ready for repair and I hope that they continue to take care of their employees. In addition to the way Joshuas treated me, he spoke very highly of the company and the working environment that they create."
- "The price was right, process seamless, crews were neat, polite and great at their trade! Highly recommend."
- "This is a great company. I deal with them personally and on a business to business relationship. I had them quote a new roof for my in laws house and their prices are fantastic. Any time someone ask me for a referral on roof work they are the first company that comes to my mind. Eric the owner is awesome and super easy to deal with. I never feel any pressure from them. If you need any roofing work or solar work look no further than Bachman's."
- "We selected Bachman because of their reputation. They inspected roof, took pictures and showed us issues and what needed repair. No other bidders did that step or bothered to look at roof. Workers were great, efficient, knowledgeable and did a great job. Thanks!"
- "Bachman's was easy to work with. Fair pricing and entire roof done in one day! Looks great. Very pleased with my experience and would recommend."
- "The Bachman salesman inspected our old roof and gave us a written estimate on a detail of the work to be done to install a new roof and add insulation in the attic. Upon our acceptance of an agreed price, they gave us a date for the work to be done. The work was done as detailed in the contract. The work was done correctly, professionally, on time, and within the agreed price. Their install team was excellent and their work was meticulous and they cleaned up everything before leaving. A couple of days later we paid them the agreed upon price by credit card by phone. We are very pleased with having chosen Bachman's roofing"
- "They were right on time and fixed our issue the same day for what seemed a perfectly reasonable price. A few years ago when a hail storm shredded our area all the cool neighbors waited in line for Bachman's. Now I understand why."
- "Bachman’s replaced our roof and all of our siding and fascia. From the start with our rep, Chris Jameson, we knew we’d made the right decision to contract Bachman’s. Chris was very communicative and nearly immediately answered all our questions whether they’d arise; he was very helpful. We only had to wait a few weeks for the work to start after signing the contract. The work itself has completely transformed our home into one of the best-looking in the neighborhood and my wife and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The guys who worked on our siding worked very hard and did the job right and beyond my expectations. They even laid down fresh mulch along the house after finishing. Everyone involved was communicative, answered and all questions and corrected some minor aesthetic issues without hesitation. I’d recommend Bachman’s to anyone needing a new roof or any type of maintenance, repairs, or construction. You get what you pay for with this company. The final cost was precisely what the contract stated it would be. Again, we’re very happy we chose Bachman’s over a few other companies who were just a little cheaper. Choose Bachman’s if you want great customer service, craftsmanship, and dedication. It was truly an effortless and great experience."
- "Luis and his crew were terrific. They worked hard from the time they got to the house until they left. Very professional group of men. Would recommend Bachman and his employees to anyone."
- "Bachmans was a pleasure to work with- prompt and quick turn around. They were great working with our insurance as well. Cleaned up the yard as well amazingly. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new roof in the area to reach out to them."
- "Let me start off by saying I can’t believe I even have to write this review. We called four companies out to give us an estimate on fixing a leak near our flashing. When Bachman’s came out, my wife was home and showed them where it was. I then got a call from her a few minutes later explaining they were actually working on the roof. No verbal estimate like they promised, no written estimate, no explanation of work being done, absolutely nothing. I immediately tried to call the person doing the work and he did not answer. My wife then went outside to see what was going on. The guy said he found the problem and was fixing it. He explained that he thought Bachman’s originally did our roof, which was not true. When the work was complete, we got a bill. I immediately texted the worker and he apologized for, “Fixing the work on the spot, and not talking to me first.” I have called three times this week to explain the situation and each time I have heard that the “Director of Operations” will be calling me back. I finally spoke with one of the general managers and they offered to reduce the price and give us a one year warranty on the work. What about the warranty that was broken for our original roofer the moment the work was done without consent? Who would want work done on their house without knowing what was being done and what the cost would be? I gave this company numerous attempts to do right and own up to their mistake. Now our text messages and ring doorbell conversations will speak for themselves."
- "Our experience with Bachman's has been awesome! We've had a roof completely redone, our floors redone, and are possibly looking at getting another service from them. The estimators for both the roof and the floors were knowledgeable very friendly and helpful. The installers for the flooring and the roof also spot on. It was a quick and easy process and appreciated doing business with Bachman's. Would definitely recommend to friends and family."
- "Someone is available to take your calls. Calls are answered professionally. Emergency repairs made promptly. Received an estimate for additional repairs within two business days. All work scheduled in a timely manner. Would not hesitate to recommend."
- "We are so pleased with Bachman's Roofing and would recommend them to anyone needing their services. We have been trying to update our 45 year old home these past few years and I can say that their professionalism, punctuality is outstanding. We were told when they were coming, how long it would take, etc. and they stayed within their timeline."
- "Very responsive; did a small three shingle repair. Match was not good. They can back again quickly and made the match much better. I am very pleased with this company and how they handled my need."
- "After storm damage in 2020 and contacting many roofers in the Reading, PA area with most rejecting our needs due to the fact we were within the City itself, we ultimately chose Bachman's Roofing for the repairs. They made most of the arrangements on our behalf, asking us for assistance where needed. The repairs, both in our home, and our roof, were executed swiftly, and the end result was probably the best we've had in 30yrs. Do not hesitate to make an appointment and partner with Bachman's to have repairs done to your home. You will not be disappointed."
- "We were hit by the tornado in Morgantown, PA. We made the unfortunate mistake of using Bachman's. Every step of the rebuilding process was a nightmare with this company. They were completely unprofessional over the phone. I was even told at one point that our insurance adjuster for State Farm was "retarded". The sub contracted everything, and cut corners every step of the way. I had to constantly check their work to make sure they were adhering to the estimate. We even allowed them to keep an additional $600 at the end of the rebuilding process just so they would get out of our lives. They constantly did not give the proper paperwork to State Farm, making our lives miserable, as we had to spend countless hours on the phone...EVERY SINGLE DAY. They advertise a "Storm Team". Don't fall for this. It took months before anything other than the roof was repaired. Please be aware I will never recommend this company to anyone for any reason. Others hit by the tornado on our street feel the same. It took almost a year for them to finally finish work, and the work was not at all up to any normal customer standards. It took me over a year to write this post, as my disdain towards this company prompted the time to compose myself. This company should be ashamed of themselves. The estimate from State Farm already built in profit for the contractor. There was no need to cut corners. You won't be in business very long if this type of treatment to customers continues."
- "They took off my, I don't know how old tin roof that hadn't been coated in an unknown amount of years and started leaking. Replaced the rotten wood underneath and overall did a fantastic job with the work. My only complaint would be lack of communication as to when the work was getting done. But that could've been resolved by me contacting them more often as well."
- "Highly recommend!!! We used Bachman’s to completely renovate our master bedroom, including removing a sliding door to open up two existing spaces into one, leveling out our floor, putting up new drywall, painting, hanging new lights, etc. Working with Sam and Chad was great! They lined everything up to keep the project moving. Everyone who came to work on the project was polite and always cleaned up nicely at the end of every day! We’re already lined up to have them come work on another project for us!"
- "Pat and Mark provided incredible customer service, properly managing the process and we could not be happier with the result. The entire organization is service oriented."
- "The installation team we had was professional, on time and courteous. They respected our property and the job foreman (Alex) kept us updated every day on the project. Also the staff in sales and installation worked as if we were their only customer. Thank you Matt (sales) and Alex (installation) and to all those behind the scenes a big THANK YOU!!"
- "We had used Bachman's Roofing for the installation of a ridge vent in the roof of our home --- we could not be happier with the quality of work and the professionalism of the roofers. We were under a time constraint with our insurance company and Bachman's came through for us 100% --- we would not hesitate to use them again in the future!"
- "Our family hired Bachman's Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc. to fix a previous faulty construction project we dealt with for numerous years from a previous contractor. Benny Robles and the Bachman team were very patient and professional as they pointed out the previous faulty construction issue and fixed the problem. They were great to work with through the entire process and I would recommend them to anyone. We now have a room in our house we can enjoy again."
- "I recently used Bachman's Roofing for a hail damage claim. The job included replacing a large steep asphalt main roof, replacing a complex standing seam aluminum wrap around porch roof, and new gutters with leaf protection. The experience was fantastic from start to finish. The installers were extremely skilled and took pride in their work. The job was sometimes complex and intricate but no detail was missed. My house has never looked better. My experience with Bachman's was extemely satisfying, and that is rare these days! I would highly recommend to anyone needing a home project that they call Bachman's first."
- "There are several things that impress me about Bachmans. First, the person they send to do the estimate knows the work from either good training or actual experience, or both. Second, the estimate includes options to consider in light of your budget but, at the same time, does not sacrifice quality. Estimates are on target (no surprises). Third, the work crews are amazing in how they function. We had 6 fellows doing a small shed roof and they worked like a well-oiled machine. Also, they were polite and respectful of our property. The roof was finished in 1.5 hours! And, the cleanup was so thorough that you could not tell anyone was there. Fourth, the office staff - from initial contact to final billing - is polite and responsive. I was happy to learn that Bachmans does more than roofing. They are now our ‘go to’ for home repair."
- "Chris was fantastic from day 1. He continued to come out and meet inspectors and help us! The finance office was super helpful with out loan and answering questions. The crew was efficient and did a wonderful job from beginning to end. They took great care in making sure everything was cleaned up as well. Even the man who brought and picked up the dumpster did a great job and made sure anything that might have fallen out was picked up. All around a great company to work with and fantastic customer service!"
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Fritztown Roofing Contractors
- Gouglersville Roofing Contractors
- Mohns Hill Roofing Contractors
- S Heidelberg Roofing Contractors
- Sinking Spg Roofing Contractors
- Sinking Spring Roofing Contractors
- South Heidelberg Twp Roofing Contractors
- Robesonia Roofing Contractors
- Blainsport Roofing Contractors
- Reinholds Roofing Contractors
- Swartzville Roofing Contractors
- Vere Cruz Roofing Contractors
- Vinemont Roofing Contractors
- Wyomissing Roofing Contractors
- Lincoln Park Roofing Contractors
- Springmont Roofing Contractors
- West Lawn Roofing Contractors
- Wyomissing Hills Roofing Contractors