This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"A & M installed a new roof and gutters to our cottage and guest house last month. They did the whole job in one day and they did it well. Working with the company representative Phillip Marshall was most helpful and a real pleasure. We are relieved to know that we won't be having any more leakage problems in either of these two buildings."
"From start to finish this was one of the smooth/best experiences I’ve had with a company like this. From Kenny coming to do the initial inspection, and not pressuring me, or forcing anything down my throat . To Ian calling and scheduling my apt. To Patricia in the office handling my billing. That’s not even mentioning the amazing quality/workmanship that I received. Kenny sold himself, and the company without even trying . He was one of a kind. Thank you again A&M , I will absolutely be back for any future needs."
"Phil Marshall walked us through every aspect of our new roof project as well as assisted us in communications with our insurance company. He was very transparent about pricing and the work that would be performed. The crew that did the actual work were real pros! They knocked out the whole project (including cleanup) in just a few days! I would highly recommend Phil & A&M and will use them in the future."
- "A & M installed a new roof and gutters to our cottage and guest house last month. They did the whole job in one day and they did it well. Working with the company representative Phillip Marshall was most helpful and a real pleasure. We are relieved to know that we won't be having any more leakage problems in either of these two buildings."
- "From start to finish this was one of the smooth/best experiences I’ve had with a company like this. From Kenny coming to do the initial inspection, and not pressuring me, or forcing anything down my throat . To Ian calling and scheduling my apt. To Patricia in the office handling my billing. That’s not even mentioning the amazing quality/workmanship that I received. Kenny sold himself, and the company without even trying . He was one of a kind. Thank you again A&M , I will absolutely be back for any future needs."
- "Phil Marshall walked us through every aspect of our new roof project as well as assisted us in communications with our insurance company. He was very transparent about pricing and the work that would be performed. The crew that did the actual work were real pros! They knocked out the whole project (including cleanup) in just a few days! I would highly recommend Phil & A&M and will use them in the future."
- "Thanks to Phil for your professionalism and staying in contact, also too the crew that did a great job, don't remember everyone's names but I know Phil,Joe & Stephan are great people to work with, and work well with their crew, not to mention they are very professional. I highly recommend this company, or at least get there quotes. They did a awesome job! Should I have any other things that need done and they do it, I'll be calling, thanks again!"
- "We had a man door installed in our garage, which they had to break up foundation and remove siding to install. Jack and his crew were very knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to make everything look better than when they started. I was so excited with what they did and how nice they were, but extremely impressed by the respect they showed towards us and our property. They all treated us as part of their family! I will continue to recommend A&M Service to everyone I meet - as they have been high class from start to finish with our small little project! Thank you!!!"
- "Had A&M re-roof my 21 year old roof. I got quick response on quoting the job. The extended lead time to do the work got shortened considerably, when they had an opening earlier than they had quoted. The job was done quickly, efficiently, and I am very happy with the work. Mike oversaw the job and made sure everything was done right, and kept in constant contact. Very pleased. Highly recommended."
- "They did some foundation work on my mom's house and we're very pleased. I love supporting local companies too."
- "I would highly recommend A & M Home services. I called and made an appointment for a quote on a new roof. They were on time and even called ahead to confirm. Prices were reasonable and they made the whole process easy. Their staff is professional, prompt and were great to work with. Great services! Highly recommend! Joel and Mike are very personable and professional."
- "Excellent roofing company. Lots of communication from Sales Manager, Phil Marshall. Roofing crew was hard working and completed job in one day including clean up. Easy to see why this company is rated number 1."
- "Sale Rep Phillip Marshall, spent time when getting a estimate. He answered all questions and wasn't the normal measure, give estimate and leave. The roofing crew was onsite first thing in morning and did an excellent job and cleaning up after the job. Like wasn't even there but had a new roof! Great Job A&M Roofing!! Totally recommend for any roofing needs."
- "Every employee I dealt with at this company was pleasant and professional! I had to work with insurance and my mortgage lender for this repair, and both were very willing to work with A&M, which to me says a lot! Bo L was at my house within 20 minutes to quote, gave me an upfront price, and had my contract to me the same night I told him to proceed. He was available for questions regarding my insurance, and took my calls when I had concerns. Mike H, my roof installer, was also wonderful. He communicated daily with me and let me know what time to expect him. He showed up on time and was very pleasant and personable. He was also respectful of my dogs needing to come in and out to potty and kept my fence gate latched when he knew they were here. I will use A&M in the future for repairs to my home! Thank you all!"
- "I am writing to let you know what a great employee you have in Megan. I called on Monday to request a quote for some basement wall work on our historic home. I described the potential issues to Megan who requested that I send some photos. I sent them that evening and she responded first thing the next morning. After consulting with staff, she informed me that the work was likely beyond your scope and that we should consult with a structural engineer prior to having any work done. In addition to suggesting the use of an engineer, she researched firms in the area that work on residential properties and provided the contact information. WOW! I work in customer service, and if I could have a dozen employees like Megan, my job would be cake! Megan was kind, honest, direct, but also went above what she needed to do to assist us. We would not have thought of consulting an engineer, but because of her, we are now being provided with an outline of what needs to be done before we move forward with any basement waterproofing. I can't compliment Megan enough. She mentioned that she was new, but she provided the assistance of a longtime professional. I hope you see what an asset you have in Megan. I am so grateful to her, and because of her, we will be reaching back out to your company when we pursue future work on our property."
- "I had Phillip out to look at my roof after some issues with the spring thaw we had this year. He did a thorough inspection of my roof, attic and gutter systems. I expected him to tell me I needed a new roof and he actually said I have many years of life left in it. He explained my issue was ice damming, pointed out some issues and recommended some upgrades. I appreciate his honesty and professionalism, will definitely recommend in the future."
- "Upgraded enclosed porch to a four season room and insulated entire home with additional insulation. Jack Moerman was the foreman on this job and he had an associate named Mike (did not get his last name). Both of these men were outstanding employees for A & M. Jack always communicated with me on the progress and they both showed up like clock work at 8:00 a.m. They respected our privacy while accomplishing a great deal each day and demonstrated good skills in their work. I enjoyed talking with these men daily and felt they really enjoyed what they were doing. I would recommend this team to anyone who has home projects in their future. You won't be disappointed working with these guys."
- "We were up against a deadline with a house closing. A&M responded quickly with estimates, scheduling and completion of the work exactly as they said they would without exception. I highly recommend."
- "I had my house reroofed. A&M did the work and had the best price. They were professional about there business and were fast at there work. My neighbors sat on there front porch watching them do there work and were very impressed. A man from A&M came a few days latter so see if I was satisfied with the work. I was. Some time latter my wife and I had a house in Kouts for sale. We found out before the closing on the house , that we needed some roof work to be done. A&M was able to schedule us soon so we could have the closing on time. I totally recommend these people for any roof work to be done"
- "Great customer service!! All my family's needs were met in a timely manner. Michael Fuentes and the other members of the A&M crew were a great group to work with!"
- "best contractor experience ever. Called the day before to give start time and was there as promised. tore down old gutter system and installed new gutters with leaf guards. Very professional and very thorough. Cleaned everything. Very very happy and satisfied."
- "From start to finish, everyone at A&M is great to work with. Trisha is so pleasant. A ray of sunshine. Mike, such a great family man. Treats everyone like family. Gavin, is very knowledgeable about roof repairs. Jack, being a contractor definitely knows his stuff and helped bring us up to speed with all the work he was doing. Ryan and Trevor were also very polite and a great help with my project."
- "This company did an amazing job of fixing my water issues in my basement. Everyone from the sales rep Kenny to the foreman Ian and his amazing crew, Tim did a wonderful job at keeping us updated with pictures and what he was doing. We are very happy with everything they did. I would recommend this company to everyone. We paid a little more for this company but was worth it.!!!!!!"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Tyner Roofing Contractors
- Donaldson Roofing Contractors
- La Paz Roofing Contractors
- Lapaz Roofing Contractors
- Argos Roofing Contractors
- Grovertown Roofing Contractors
- Clvr Mil Acad Roofing Contractors
- Culver Roofing Contractors
- Bremen Roofing Contractors
- Bourbon Roofing Contractors
- Walkerton Roofing Contractors
- Lakeville Roofing Contractors
- North Liberty Roofing Contractors
- Tippecanoe Roofing Contractors
- Wyatt Roofing Contractors
- Delong Roofing Contractors
- Etna Green Roofing Contractors
- Bass Lake Roofing Contractors