- In June 2017, two tornadoes touched down at Offutt Air Force Base in Bellevue, Nebraska, causing roughly $20 million in damage. To add insult to an already devastating injury, a hailstorm wasn’t far in its wake — a combination of natural disasters that compromised nearly every roof in the 2,000-home community.
- Getting the reroofing job done quickly and with minimal interruption to the residents was paramount. Hustad Roofing, a GAF Master Elite® Contractor, joined forces with the real estate management team to restore the community in just a three-month period.
- Knowing that shingles with enhanced impact resistance were a must, Hustad Roofing chose Timberline® ArmorShield™ II SBS Modified IR Shingles. After sourcing nearly four million square feet of materials from nearby ABC Supply in Omaha — and completing an impressive 35 – 40 duplexes a day — this multimillion-dollar project was completed with minimal complaints. Now, the brave men and women who protect our country can rest easy knowing that a GAF roof is protecting them, too! How’s that for red, white, and blue?
- With unmatched beauty, Timberline® ArmorShield™ II SBS Modified IR Shingles pass the industry’s toughest impact-resistance test — UL 2218 Class 4 — and may qualify for insurance discounts.* Plus, they offer peace of mind with a Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.**
- Timberline® ArmorShield™ II SBS Modified IR Shingles
- WeatherWatch® Mineral-Surfaced Leak Barrier
- Seal-A-Ridge® ArmorShield™ SBS Modified IR Ridge Cap Shingles
- GAF ventilation products
*Insurance discounts may not be available in your area. Where available, insurance discounts may vary. Contact your insurance provider for information.
**See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.