A walkable waterproofing system for your roof or balcony.
PlazaDeck™ Systems overview
Why PlazaDeck™ Systems?
For a surprisingly modest investment, GAF PlazaDeck Waterproofing Systems add usable square footage to your property and possibly increase the resale value.
BenefitsBenefits of PlazaDeck™ Systems include:
- Diamond Pledge™ Guarantee: The industry’s premier roof guarantee with true “edge-to-edge” coverage. Includes coverage for the entire Weather Stopper™ Integrated Low-Slope Roofing System. And unlike conventional guarantees, some systems are even covered for ponding water, blistering, field-fabricated metal, and much more (see guarantee for details).1
- WellRoof® Guarantee Advantage: The single best way to extend the life of your roof is to perform regular inspection and maintenance. GAF believes so strongly in this practice that it offers its unique WellRoof® Advantage program: a 25% extension of the length of your Diamond Pledge™ Guarantee — FREE — when you invest in a regular maintenance and inspection plan!1
- Factory-certified Contractors: Less than 3% of roofing contractors earn membership into the GAF factory-certified contractor program. GAF workmanship guarantees are available only through this exclusive group.
- Cool Roof Central (U.S. Only): Learn about the leading energy-saving roofing options that can reduce your operating expenses and extend roof life. Available free at www.gaf.com.
- Spec Central: For architects and specifiers (or property owners with in-house design departments), Spec Central provides a wealth of information for writing roofing specs. Available free at www.gaf.com.
- Architectural Information Services: Architects and specifiers (or property owners with in-house design departments) can access an entire team devoted to the specification process. Available free by calling 1-800-522-9224.
- Roof Protection Services: Some roofing manufacturers allow their sales representatives to do the final technical inspection of your finished roof system. GAF, through Roof Protection Services, uses only experienced technical representatives for these inspections — for your protection!
Choosing and specifying a GAF PlazaDeck waterproofing system is easier than you think. Once you decide how you would like to use the space, just follow these four steps:
- Step 1: Have a design professional verify your roof substrate
- Step 2: Choose your waterproofing membrane
- Step 3: Choose your protection layer
- Step 4: Choose your surfacing layer The choices of waterproofing membrane and surfacing layer are often made based on the final use for your PlazaDeck system.