There are very few companies in the roofing industry that have the capability to effectively support large national accounts. Smaller roofing manufacturers without national presence or with less robust product lines do not come anywhere close to providing the level of dedicated account support that GAF does. As a large North American organization with hundreds of local territory managers, GAF can address all your roofing needs — at the scale and with the efficiency that you expect.
We are positioned to handle special account needs and the type of challenges that come with larger organizations and multiple locations. GAF's Customer and Technical Service Groups are first rate, using cutting-edge technology to support large national accounts in the most efficient ways — to save you time and money.
Why GAF National Accounts
- Multiple roofing technologies and solutions, not taking a “one size fits all” approach
- Award winning GAF EverGuard Extreme® TPO roof systems with advanced heat & UV protection (up to 35-year guarantee1)
- Excellent guarantee coverage options, including the ability to extend your warranty through our WellRoof program
- Specialized Architectural Information Services (AIS) team providing project-specific specifications
- Roof solutions tailored to meet project goals and constraints
- Efficient project administration
- Certified contractor network, factory-trained to meet the needs of even the most demanding projects. We help find the right fit for your projects
- Job support from pre-bid conferences through final job completion via our dedicated inspection team
- State-of-the-art, efficient, low-waste manufacturing plants strategically located across the country
You shouldn't have to think twice about the integrity of your commercial roofing system. Why trust your most valuable asset to anyone else?
Additional Support For National Accounts
GAF is committed to Industry Expertise and Solutions Made Simple. No matter your roofing challenge, we can help.
Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America's largest* roofing manufacturer. Our success in growing the company to nearly $3 billion in sales has been based on our unique philosophy of helping property owners & managers to make their best and safest roofing choices. We protect what matters most.
An American-owned company with dedicated inspectors, GAF is known for Advanced Quality, Industry Expertise, and Solutions Made Simple. We strive to help property owners/managers meet their roofing needs with fewer hassles and peace of mind. GAF has:
- Over a century of expertise to serve your various roofing needs
- Manufacturing locations across North America to serve you better
- Center for the Advancement of Roofing Excellence (C.A.R.E.) - Professional, educational programs geared specifically towards roofing, given by roofing industry experts
- GAF-certified contractors — more than 4,000 strong nationwide
- A proven reputation — professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer
- The industry's best guarantees — providing you with the peace of mind you deserve
As the industry leader, GAF is proud to offer a broad array of environmentally friendly solutions. We have options for products containing recycled materials, reflective or "cool" roofing (CA Title 24 compliant), re-cover roofing to reduce landfill waste, garden roofing, and solar roofing products. GAF has also worked to incorporate sustainable practices into the manufacturing process, including the recycling of shingle waste at our plants and a Zero-Waste-to-Landfill effort. Plus, our Certified Green Roofer™ Program recognizes professional roofing contractors for their recycling efforts!
GAF manufactures materials that contribute to LEED points. GAF is a member of the U.S. Building Green Council (USBGC) and is supportive of USGBC’s message and green building in general. GAF leads the way in material transparency with a wide range of EPD’s (Environmental Product Declaration) and HPD’s (Health Product Declaration). GAF is at the forefront of providing red list free roofing assemblies.
GAF offers a wide range of educational opportunities for commercial property owners and other industry professionals. Click on the following links to access over a century of roofing expertise. Please reach out to your Strategic Account Manager (SAM) for more information!
GAF News & Media
As the leading roofing manufacturer, GAF strives to make a difference across America.
You can stay up to date on all the latest happenings at GAF by reading our press releases, visiting us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, and more.