- New construction hotel complex consisting of a 22-story guestroom tower, a two-story retail building, and hotel ballrooms.
- This 4 ½-star flagship hotel houses 422 guestrooms and the largest ballroom (12,000 square feet) in Atlanta, GA.
- Each building’s roof required special applications due to unusual roof planes, visibility, durability, and height restraints.
- Aesthetic value of the retail building and barrel vault roofs was of particular importance.
- EverGuard® TPO 60 mil Gray was used on the two barrel vault roofs housing the hotel ballrooms, providing a smooth roof surface with no penetrations. The gray color added to the aesthetic value of the property.
- GAFGLAS® BUR roof was used on the retail building, which houses a cafeteria, retail shops, and the hotel kitchen. There are various types of equipment on this roof (air conditioning, vents, etc.) and the redundancy of the multiple plies provides for a watertight roof, with the crushed gravel making it aesthetically pleasing.
- RUBEROID® Modified Bitumen Roofing System was used on the hotel tower to provide additional protection from the servicing of various mechanical and window-washing equipment on the roof.