- Orange County Ironworks is one of the largest specialist steel fabricators on the East Coast. OCIW is a sister company to Orange County Choppers and is owned by the enigmatic Paul Teutul Sr., star of the popular TV show, American Chopper. The building is the metal fabrication workshop and head office for the thriving metalworking company.
- 30-year-old metal roof suffered from numerous bad leaks at the horizontal joints, pipe penetrations, and previously repaired areas.
- Roof leaks were causing safety and comfort issues, creating wet floor areas in the busy workshop and the office areas below.
- There was no disruption to the tenant’s operation.
- ENERGY STAR®-certified reflectivity of TOPCOAT® Membrane; highly reflective white surface reflects solar radiation and provides for better energy efficiency inside the building structure by decreasing the roof’s temperature.
- Dark Gray TOPCOAT® Membrane was utilized on the sloped metal roof to complement the architectural integrity of the building.
- Entire system is backed by a 10-year Emerald Pledge Restoration NDL (no-dollar-limit) Guarantee from GAF.*
- Contractor provided a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan, which extends the warranty by 2 years.
• TOPCOAT® MP-300 Primer