The full GAF Decking System product lineup offers a comprehensive selection of products to meet customers’ needs, including:
- DuraLife™ Siesta™ Collection (formerly CorrectDeck CX® Decking)… the #1 composite decking product recommended by the leading consumer advocate magazine, the Siesta Collection is a leading ultra-low maintenance solution for property owners. (Note: Although the name has changed, CorrectDeck CX’s award-winning product formulation has not.)
- DuraLife™ Natural Grain Collection… beautiful decking with a natural grain finish--and a price to fit most budgets.
- DuraLife™ RailWays®… universal railing system that is safe and strong with a beautiful appearance. Great match for any leading deck board brand and a perfect fit for any GAF Decking Systems product.
- DuraLife™ Dock Collection… specially formulated dock planks that help withstand some of the harshest marine environments.
- DuraLife™ Porch Collection… classic porch flooring look that meets low maintenance composite performance.
There will be no changes to the actual ordering process for CorrectDeck CX. Marketing materials, including a new and improved product brochure, signage and samples, are currently available to contractors.
About GAF Decking Systems
CorrectDeck CX® and related products are now a part of the GAF Decking Systems family, a part of Building Materials Corporation of America which is one of the largest building materials manufacturers in North America. The CorrectDeck® product family was introduced in 1999 by two extrusion industry veterans with the goal of manufacturing technically superior, durable and sustainable composite building products for outdoor living including CorrectDeck CX® Premium Decking, CorrectPorch® Durable, Sustainable Porch Flooring, and CorrectDock All-Weather Dock Planks. In addition to producing a superior product, CorrectDeck CX® has also been recognized for its environmentally friendly manufacturing processes including a two-time winner of the Governor’s Waste Reduction Award.
GAF Decking Systems was the first manufacturer of polypropylene-based composite decking products and continue to lead the industry with technical innovation in areas of design, formulation, and automation.
About GAF Materials Corporation
GAF Materials Corporation is the largest roofing and ventilation manufacturer in North America, with sales of nearly $3 billion annually. The company's products include a comprehensive portfolio of steep-slope roofing systems (marketed under the GAF-Elk brand) and low-slope roofing systems (marketed under the GAF brand), which are supported by an extensive national network of factory-certified contractors. Its success is driven by a commitment to provide property owners and specifiers with the best and safest choice in roofing and by helping supportive contractors and distributors to build their businesses and avoid hassles.
With a focus on social responsibility, GAF-Elk has developed Advanced Protection shingle technology, which provides superior durability and wind resistance, while reducing the use of scarce natural resources.
The Company also supports the industry through CARE, the Center for the Advancement of Roofing Excellence, which has provided education to over 100,000 professionals. CARE's mission is to help professional contractors and distributors build their businesses through sales and management education, and to provide product and installation training to contractors, distributors, architects, property owners, and related industry personnel.
For more information contact:
Alyssa Hall, Corporate Communications Mgr.