Marquis WeatherMax® Shingles - Shingle Features
"The top-of-the-line in traditional "3-tab" shingles, Marquis WeatherMax® is designed for the discriminating homeowner
who demands outstanding performance, classic detailing, and a traditional appeal."
Your Best Investment...For just pennies-a-day more than standard 3-tab shingles, Marquis WeatherMax® Shingles provide outstanding, all-weather performance
Stays In Place...Passes the industry's two toughest wind tests: ASTM's 110 mph and 150 mph wind tests (See Details) Under controlled laboratory conditions
Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology...Reduces the use of precious natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more)
Highest Fire Rating...Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories
Looks Great...Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing process (granules) helps maintain the true shingle color
Great For Resale...Long-lasting beauty can increase your home’s resale value
Peace Of Mind...30-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first five years (See Details) See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Versatile...Twice as sturdy as standard shingles, so they lie flatter and look better – excellent for reroofing or complete tear-offs
Dependable Performance...Special Dura Grip™ adhesive seals faster and easier than standard shingles – and at lower temperatures
- 30-Year ltd. Transferable Warranty (See Details) See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
- 80 mph ltd. Wind Warranty (See Details) See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
- Fiberglass Asphalt Construction
- Listed Class A Fire UL-790
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 Class F
- ASTM D3462 (See Details) Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture.
- CSA A123.5-98
- ASTM D7158, Class H
- Approx. 79 Pieces/Square
- Approx. 3 Bundles/Square
- Approx. 316 Nails/Square
- 5" Exposure